Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000039979.jpg

A) Top pic is disgusting. I don't wanna see your bleeping blood catching knickers - freak
B) WHY does her back over hang like that?
C) "Flat" stomached but when she stands full front on she's as wide as 3 people stood together.

duck. Off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's bloody dangerous you know. Those photos she has put up show the perfectly normal reduction of her tummy after giving birth. Shilling some bloody 'bloat vitamins' is just nonsense. I don't want to out myself, but I know quite a bit about supplements and generally speaking, supplements should only be taken following a blood test to see exactly what you need (vitamin D and fish oils are the general exception). There is no such thing as a bloat vitamin.
Plus as ever she is manic in the video, uses the wrong words and doesn't show the label.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She also can’t do nothing right. “This is in the bottle to stop it getting wet, so yeah basically that’s there to stop it getting dry”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You can LITERALLY see where she has support leggings pulled up to? 🤦‍♀️

Quite apart from the fact that she’s been having treatments on her stomach as well…
Oh I thought they were Spanx. But it’s defo leggings, she is dangerous.

Reactions: 13
JS health are a massive rort, there are so many UK 'influencers' peddling her tit, (it's not big in Aus at all) They don't work, don't waste your money!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2902395

A) Top pic is disgusting. I don't wanna see your bleeping blood catching knickers - freak
B) WHY does her back over hang like that?
C) "Flat" stomached but when she stands full front on she's as wide as 3 people stood together.

duck. Off.
Never seen a back like it, this should be studied

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she’s got pull you in knickers on on this. Her tummy is “flat” then she’s got a roll above where the knickers sit under her boobs.

Also her back boob is bigger than her actual tits
Their really is noting inside that enormous head is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can never get my head around people uploading pics like that and thinking it makes them relatable, it just makes you look attention seeking! No one needs to see it regardless of your body shape

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mmmm-kay "logging off for the weekend" - unfortunately not, having seen states the latest posts/reels - wild lies and filters galore (obvs on Truff-alo-Time 24 hrs is a wkend) - so perhaps it was rocking a "Shallow-Hal-Suit" at the Wedding, so as not to overwhelm the guests with its iconic beauty, hair and styling & phenomenal post-partum physique??!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her cousin Hollie has put pics of her up. Wish she’d just own her size. No ones assed only that you photo shop truff!

Reactions: 14
So what is it the vitamins or the lymphatic massages or the fact after pregnancy your stomach goes down after few months 🤯🤯 she makes no sense I’ll still to my molkosan in morning saves me £30 on vitamins I don’t need 😂😂👌🏻

Reactions: 14
She couldn’t love herself more could she. Best friend’s wedding but how many photos of herself?! She’s also holding Berry with less care than most people hold a Primark clutch bag….

ps those Kate moss tits are not titting… why not choose a more flattering style seeing as all the girls are different?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Were Barry and the brat at the wedding? I can just imagine it if they were. Barry being dumped at the edge of a table. The brat running round like the obnoxious little duck she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Were Barry and the brat at the wedding? I can just imagine it if they were. Barry being dumped at the edge of a table. The brat running round like the obnoxious little duck she is
They were I think Olive was a flower girl by the looks. I don’t understand why you’d take a new born to a wedding especially one that’s been ill and in hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.