Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t even filtered these pics, and bugger me if I’ve lost a gut in 10 secs. I just breathed out and breathed back in and all like 🤷‍♀️ Bloody miracle ladies. P.S no I dgaf…..love my body….filtered or not. And I have a lounge,
privat life, no social media, and well brought up kids and everything.

View attachment 2899596View attachment 2899597
You look amazing Troll and that’s even without a Paris filter or a bendy wall in the background. Isn’t it amazing what making your bed can achieve.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was definitely one of the following :
- John the paramedic (dermatology is his speciality)
- Oxton privat health clinic (owned by my mate)
- Pilates in Liverpool (forgotten the #…..they never paid me)
- Upton health clinic (I have a direct line to the GP, he sends me directly to Arrowe Park)
- The local police. They have my case file. It’s an ongoing serious case.
Troll you missed off Les Dawson’s spawn’s chuffin’ belleh blaster

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has she said anything about the allergy test results for Barry she was having done privately?

Reactions: 14
It’s wedding day today isn’t it… who’s getting married? Is she a bridesmaid

Reactions: 7
Has she said anything about the allergy test results for Barry she was having done privately?
I am still waiting for the randox health results and John the paramedics fertility test results, also the explanation for her homophobia and racism which she is doing in her own time on her own platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Something was bothering me from her “glow up” the other day where she said about her under eye bags/dark circles and now you should never touch the under eye area with filler etc. just water and facials blah blah. So I’ve checked the Bond Skin treatment list and she offers (or did when she was giving away her freebies to her mates) Lumi Eyes?
Kate why you lie soooooooo much?!
What she means is, is that Klinique won’t offer Lumi eyes as they think they’re ineffective and too risky. Whereas Truff who is a skin ‘expect’ is prepared to give any old treatment without any research or consideration for her non-existent client base. Truff is the type of injector who would off lemon bottle, the red flag 🚩 of dodgy aesthetics!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm confused trolls. What is this lemon bottle stuff?
I am ashamed to say I participated in the lemon bottle fad to try and rid my second chin 🙈 in essence it is marketed as an injection for fat loss, very similar to aqualx but less painful and minimal swelling. It did sweet naf all for me haha!

I believe research has now come out to say that it has no active ingredients that can help with "dissolving fat" and is all a bit of a sham 👀💀

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am ashamed to say I participated in the lemon bottle fad to try and rid my second chin 🙈 in essence it is marketed as an injection for fat loss, very similar to aqualx but less painful and minimal swelling. It did sweet naf all for me haha!

I believe research has now come out to say that it has no active ingredients that can help with "dissolving fat" and is all a bit of a sham 👀💀
Ah thanks troll! I've always wondered what it was for. Seen people advertising it x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If M&S have gifted her they can suck a dick because that fat woman would never spend her money there genuinely
I doubt she's been gifted them. I've never seen anyone gifted by M&S as they don't need to. I think that due to Truff's stupidity, she puts ad/pr/gifted when she's showing what she pretends to have bought (they'll be taken back for a refund ASAP) cos she's doesn't understand the whole ad thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I was recommended it but I asked about it on here several threads ago and got a decidedly negative response, so I'm glad I saved my money!

Reactions: 6