Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3059.jpeg

These kinds of pics wind me up… she’s just pulled her pants up!!!
---
Also
IMG_3060.png

Pissing myself at her new “snatched” jawline in the reflection 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
View attachment 2898462
---
Also
View attachment 2898465
Blatant lies 👀👀 wow shame on both of them
---
View attachment 2898462
---
Also
View attachment 2898465
Deputy Dawg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just wants to have pics taken of her at the wedding so she can post them (after photoshopping them) and have people telling her she looks amazing weeks after having a baby, blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She just wants to have pics taken of her at the wedding so she can post them (after photoshopping them) and have people telling her she looks amazing weeks after having a baby, blah blah blah.
She likes the spotlight on her and will steal it in anyway she can. I truly think she's kept around by people for entertainment.

Also, I've never seen a relationship survive a band aid baby. So good luck with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see how this face settles after the fillers and Botox, is she not on massage/facial 3 on the space of 10 days of having the treatment. Skin expect my bleeping arse, anyone that listens to her needs sectioning

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe her followers are actually walking 5k a day when she’s got no intention of doing it herself, she won’t even know what she’s doing 5k of.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe her followers are actually walking 5k a day when she’s got no intention of doing it herself, she won’t even know what she’s doing 5k of.
She is legitimately faster than Tom Daly troll, she's doing 10k daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That picture from the treatment - it has to be biologically impossible to have that body shape and that jawline at the same time. It looks just ridiculous, I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't usually post as I'm not quick enough to keep up and you guys are way more funnier and articulate than I am when discussing the Birkenhead Beast. Having said that I'm livid! That contour pic??? She's literally just pulled her bleeping pants up to tuck her belly in what the hell, it's so obvious as well from the gather in the waist band on the before pic, to the waist band becoming the hardest working thing in that room on the second pic. It absolutely annoys the tit out of me, new mums or people feeling that insecure will go and spend money on that shite. No contouring is getting rid of that belly Hun, new mums just a few weeks post partum shouldnt be putting pressure on themselves to get rid of theirs either. Pair of dangerous fuckers, feel ashamed for them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She shouldn’t even be walking around the upside down house unattended. She’s thick as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she is that thick that she genuinely believes those before and afters and she actually looks like the filtered images

• Haha
Reactions: 20