Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed her typo of the day? It’s the only thing keeping me watching. Has she not done one? That’s not possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s talking a good game but I couldn’t even walk around a convenience store with my baby in a pram/car seat and that poor baby has spent how much in it the last few days?
I don’t doubt there’s something but it’s not nowhere like she’s making out. Mine lived in a baby carrier before we got them truly sorted out (as do many others! Or constantly being held) x

ETA - when I talk about this, I have 3 children with CMPA/severe reflux over 7 years and following so many pages/forums about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I went to Costco on bank holiday Monday. There were loads of babies being pushed around in them Doonas. Are they the latest hun craze or something?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s talking a good game but I couldn’t even walk around a convenience store with my baby in a pram/car seat and that poor baby has spent how much in it the last few days?
I don’t doubt there’s something but it’s not nowhere like she’s making out. Mine lived in a baby carrier before we got them truly sorted out (as do many others! Or constantly being held) x

ETA - when I talk about this, I have 3 children with CMPA/severe reflux over 7 years and following so many pages/forums about it.
I wonder were little miss brat is when she’s holding the baby like that ? Little miss brat isn’t going to like her nose being pushed out.

Reactions: 15
Can’t make plans but has had numerous beauty treatments, had her hair done and been to the gym 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Can't make plans because of the baby's allergy. Today she's took the baby whilst she had her hair done and to a PT. Monday she was at CBeebies land, last weekend she was at a 2 day wedding, the run up to the wedding all the "glam" appointments she was dragged along to.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I went to Costco on bank holiday Monday. There were loads of babies being pushed around in them Doonas. Are they the latest hun craze or something?
Yeah they're dead popular round ours, always see a few when I'm on the school run. I get not wanting to wake your baby for the 3 minutes it takes to drop the kids off, especially if they've been up all night, but then you just carry the car seat by the handle (or at least I did). If you're going too far to carry it, it's probably too long for the baby to be in the car seat unnecessarily.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes! I think they’re really handy but they’re to be treat as a car seat and not a pram. So how old Is Barry? Under 6 weeks is newborn and shouldn’t be in it for more than 30 mins at a time and older than that I think is only an hour…. They’re a car seat with wheels and not a pram. A pram has the baby laid flat which is obviously safer.
Olive lived her newborn life in a car seat - a doona with a parent like Kate is absolutely dangerous!

Reactions: 18
"Why isn't there a milk designed perfectly for these allergy babies" 🙄 isn't that what breast milk is? Perfectly tailored to your babies needs you just couldn't be fucked to go dairy free 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why does she think colic and allergies are new things? Berreh would most likely have less issues if she didn't tit about using fancy gadgets to make the milk and open the can 10 weeks before she was born and do it as per the NHS advice. And has the barn been diagnosed with allergies or is it 'I am allergy expect who got me info from google'😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s taking after her big sister who lived like a tortoise with a shell for most her baby days, quaver spine with a car seat surgically attached 🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aren’t the Doonas dangerous? I’ve seen loads on tiktok saying you should never use them

Reactions: 9
"Why isn't there a milk designed perfectly for these allergy babies" 🙄 isn't that what breast milk is? Perfectly tailored to your babies needs you just couldn't be fucked to go dairy free 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why does she think colic and allergies are new things? Berreh would most likely have less issues if she didn't tit about using fancy gadgets to make the milk and open the can 10 weeks before she was born and do it as per the NHS advice. And has the barn been diagnosed with allergies or is it 'I am allergy expect who got me info from google'😂
Shows how self-centred she is - guaranteed she knew at least one parent with an 'allergy baby' when Olive was tiny,it's that common - but she's so wrapped up in herself it probably passed her by.

Reactions: 16
Colic parent survivor here 🙋🏼‍♀️ and my god the screaming out of our kid for 3 months straight still rings in my ears after 12yrs. I call bullshit on the allergies but I could be wrong. Maybe do the bicycle legs with Barry and baby massage instead of pt’s and glow up appts. Actually go away from your so called job and educate yourself.
Can’t stand those dickheads taking pics like this to make it look like someone has taken a candid pic when their arm is outstretched.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's feeeewwwim at bezza foe ruining HER baby bubble.
So much so she goes for facials, hair, botox, colonic irrigation, PTs, but she can't plans these things.
Dick

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Aren’t the Doonas dangerous? I’ve seen loads on tiktok saying you should never use them
Basically they’re fine as a car seat but everyone uses them as a pram. The risk in of being in a car seat too long is breathing issues, so they should only be used as a car seat with wheels - for example could do the school run, could run your child into school, could nip in the shops without having to faff with other things. I’ve never had one but wanted one - with an isofix base they’re £500+ (obvs Kate’s was gifted as she wouldn’t have parted with that!!!)
But they’re dangerous when a baby is left in it for a prolonged period of time - so people use them instead of a pram and so the risk goes up because they leave them in them too long. Responsibly used, I don’t think they’re dangerous but they’re not used responsibly.
if that makes sense 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The filtered Berry pics will pull more like now she's posted her story about it's all not real and allergies,how pathetic to gain more likes to a recent post added!!!

Deprived baby bubble + alcohol addiction = PND ( post natal depression Kate)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.