Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh get a bleeping life 🤦🏻‍♀️ (edited to add Truff needs a life not you troll 😘)
The one we’ve all been waiting for. Firstly, why would anyone be waiting? Who cares? Secondly, wasn’t she sick and tired of people asking when she was having a baby because of her so called ‘fertility issues’ so why is she sat waiting and speculating about when other people are going to get pregnant 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂
It may already have been suggested but I use the La Roche Posay Anthelios one for two bespokes. Every other one we tries gave them a rash!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It may already have been suggested but I use the La Roche Posay Anthelios one for two bespokes. Every other one we tries gave them a rash!
Might have missed my earlier post we used this but £££££ boots own do a sensitive & allergy and we’ve had no issues! And a lot cheaper xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Might have missed my earlier post we used this but £££££ boots own do a sensitive & allergy and we’ve had no issues! And a lot cheaper xxx
I did see your post as I was catching up. We've tried this one and the youngest still came out in a rash! It's so frustrating that his skin only likes the most expensive one 😂

Reactions: 6
Thanks for all the recommendations trolls the OGs in skincare unlike flat tits, will be starting with the La Roche, boots allergy is setting her off again!

wasnt expecting to see her greasy moonface on my phone screen this early, made me recoil 😅

Reactions: 7
Wash your neck Kate you filthy grot. Who would take skin care advice off something this dirty?!

IMG_2251.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fairly sure the influencer 'journey' is meant to start with cheap tat and progress to premium brands. Not start out blagging that you're working with Dior and 2 years later be trying to flog MLM rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s got about 4 hairs, I can’t understand how hard it is to have a quick shower and wash your hair even if you then put it up in a pony anyway. Just get rid of the grease?! I’d almost buy being really busy with two kids, a newborn with reflux etc if she hadn’t managed to find time to have however many appointments for herself and time to get a coffee every day. Surely clean hair and body trumps a syrup laden coffee for making you feel good any day?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine turning up to film an ad looking like this
Did anyone even win the last one? I reckon it’s the same van🤣🤣 bleeping Ponzi scheme ☠ her back is the size of a 5 birth van but in all seriousness who is holding berry while that video is recorded some random fella she doesn’t know 😳 she would leave her kids with the likes of rolf Harris if it meant getting a freebie 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone even win the last one? I reckon it’s the same van🤣🤣 bleeping Ponzi scheme ☠ her back is the size of a 5 birth van but in all seriousness who is holding berry while that video is recorded some random fella she doesn’t know 😳 she would leave her kids with the likes of rolf Harris if it meant getting a freebie 😫
I asked this a few weeks back. Apparently someone did win it but I don't think she shared who the winner was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she just buy one outfit and then live in it for months? Before it was that stupid ADA hoodi and now it’s that horrible blue wetsuit…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she just buy one outfit and then live in it for months? Before it was that stupid ADA hoodi and now it’s that horrible blue wetsuit…
*gifted one outfit and it’s 3 sizes too small so she can’t change it until it falls apart and she puts on the next one

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.