Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was at a baby class this morning and now her and Matt are at the “wellbeing hub” having some time to themselves. Seems like a lot when you’ve got a poorly baby you can’t make plans around 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
And now they have a whole weekend of stuff planned out apparently.

couldn’t lie straight in bed this one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And now they have a whole weekend of stuff planned out apparently.

couldn’t lie straight in bed this one
If she wasn’t such a numbskull, she’d realise how inane her Instagram posts are. One minute, she’s got the worst allergy baby in the history of the North West and it’s utterly impossible to make plans, and literally hours later, she’s broadcasting all her plans for the next few days. Make your mind up, Truff. We know you’re lying but it’s good of you to confirm it. Every. Single. Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You gotta have some serious issues if every single day in life you're having to 'work on yourself'. I mean, I'm all for taking up hobbies/interest/sports, additional academic qualifications, a new skill, trade etc, but to have to work on yourself you need to be a bad fecker deep down.

Reactions: 29
They truly deserve each other.

Anyone else got a motor to share?

View attachment 2926968
Still love each other after All these years!!
Have they not only been together for about 5 years??

Also - Matt hasn’t smiled like this in ages??
He has a brand new baby…When I had an 8 week old baby you couldn’t wipe the smile off my man’s face!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well well well, just found something interesting on here. Turns out Charlotte Greedy's (Missgreedyshome) baby also has reflux. She's been advertising baby formula which is naughty naughty as it's against the law (remember that Truffalo) and surprise, they both have the same brand baby bottles. Surely Katie/Kate hasn't jumped on another influenza's bandwagon for likes and follows? Surely not.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
A genuine question here. I never owned a dummy when my kids were babies but if you do use them, does the baby have it in their mouth all the time, even when they’re asleep? I could understand it, to soothe them, but surely you’d then remove it once they’d gone to sleep?

I mean, how can Beryl enjoy her Spanish with that thing stuck in her mouth!

IMG_7849.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she do a story yesterday saying she was getting her hair chopped off. It doesn’t look any different and she said in her story with the oxygen mask 😷 that’s she’s got a mask in and seeing Tom (like she’s so famous with her own hairdresser) tomorrow!

Reactions: 13
A genuine question here. I never owned a dummy when my kids were babies but if you do use them, does the baby have it in their mouth all the time, even when they’re asleep? I could understand it, to soothe them, but surely you’d then remove it once they’d gone to sleep?

I mean, how can Beryl enjoy her Spanish with that thing stuck in her mouth!

View attachment 2927080
Did she wash that baby grow with Mary’s work clothes? Look how dingy it is compared to the baby next to dingleberry

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s been so hot in the Wirral today and she’s been going round in that minging grey tracky. She must bleeping stink 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.