Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls I need a good eye cream and am defo not asking that fat duck!
I had a boss Aldi one called La Soie that was an actual dupe of La Mer but they only stocked it over Christmas and I’ve just used my last drop! Any good ones??
Also mascara recommendations please - I had false lashes on and stupidly ripped them out in a nark and now have baldly eyes 🤣🤣🤣
Soz to derail - Kate stinks and Berry is a tit name!
Please don't judge me, but I've started putting the laneige lip mask under my eyes before bed🙂 I have such dehydrated eyes and it's helped and my under eyes are no longer creasing. I'm sure they have actual eye creams I should probably look for one...

Edited because of extreme typos lol.
---
I've actually just started getting individual false lashes put on and it's so weird not having to bother with mascara. Not sure it's sustainable long term though as it's £25 a pop!
Tatti lash clusters are good and you can clean them in micellar and re use troll xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Please don't judge me, but I've started putting the laneige lip mask under my eyes before bed🙂 I have such dehydrated eyes and it's helped and my under eyes are no longer creasing. I'm sure they have actual eye creams I should probably look for one...

---

Tatti lash clusters are good and you can clean them in micellar and re use troll xx
I second the tatti lash clusters! Mine last up to a week and after a few tries I’ve mastered getting them on perfect and had so many compliments! You can also get ‘dupes’ aka cheaper versions on Amazon but use the tatti lash glue etc 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

---

Like please tell me this works because this 44 year old needs help 🤣

• Heart
She’s talking a good game but I couldn’t even walk around a convenience store with my baby in a pram/car seat and that poor baby has spent how much in it the last few days?
I don’t doubt there’s something but it’s not nowhere like she’s making out. Mine lived in a baby carrier before we got them truly sorted out (as do many others! Or constantly being held) x

ETA - when I talk about this, I have 3 children with CMPA/severe reflux over 7 years and following so many pages/forums about it.
Allergies babies aren’t not spoken about 😂 so they are spoken about then FMFL how can a person be so bleeping thick, she burns my head out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is everything she promotes about a year behind every other influencer …first the wild deo now the personalised skincare…she will doing look fantastic codes next…
Thought it was the miracle £20 peel pads that made her slippery like a dolphin…but now apparently it’s something else 🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is her ‘before’ treatment photo, taken a few months ago. Note the very obvious v-shaped gel nail imprints around every spot where she’s squeezed them to make them look worse for the photo…

Funny how none of these spots were visible in any of her non-filtered, not even a Paris, photos from around the same time 🤔

IMG_0730.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Why does she say allergies aren't spoken about (they won't be on make up pages) I was in "due in" Facebook groups with both my kids and I could tell you every single baby that had allergies in those groups and what they were! People talk about it plenty if you are going to groups or part of groups on SM/Whatsapp. She needs some Mum friends, doesn't need to be RL ones, online Mum friends are just as good! But i'm sure she thinks she's better than that.
She actually said they aren’t not spoken about, which would mean they are 😂 ur right plenty of people talk, she just needs content for her allergy journey, which she will tal about on her own platform in her own time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is her ‘before’ treatment photo, taken a few months ago. Note the very obvious v-shaped gel nail imprints around every spot where she’s squeezed them to make them look worse for the photo…

Funny how none of these spots were visible in any of her non-filtered, not even a Paris, photos from around the same time 🤔

View attachment 2925272
And the after photos she is caked in make up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she thinks because she’s never seen anything about them until she’s had problems with Barry that no one else will be aware. It’s like when a young kid closes their eyes and assumes because they can’t see anyone no one can see them either.
she’s so painfully stupid and completely self centred that until something affects her it doesn’t exist.
What a brilliant description 😂

Did not need to see her greasy spotty pizza face while i was eating my tea, nearly brought it all back up

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2925272
Why does she have horns growing out her skull?
she really is a devil int she?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like gifting the scruffy witch some of my high end makeup. Oh sorry B Perfect and Collection are much better than YSL, Chanel, Mac, Fenty, Clinique, Lancôme etc. bleeping hell. even my 15 year old niece uses Benefit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It honestly makes me judge Matt very hard for diluting his gene pool with this very low IQ woman. I mean I can't find ANYONE attractive if they're uneducated because you can easily work on that yourself.

Reactions: 23
It honestly makes me judge Matt very hard for diluting his gene pool with this very low IQ woman. I mean I can't find ANYONE attractive if they're uneducated because you can easily work on that yourself.
Mary is in it for the free food and stuff. I reckon he can’t bleeping stand her really. As someone said already. He’s never in any of the “family photos”

Reactions: 18
Mary is in it for the free food and stuff. I reckon he can’t bleeping stand her really. As someone said already. He’s never in any of the “family photos”
Oh we know he can't stand her, who has a one year anniversary post with Kendrick Lemars Euphoria verse "I hate the way that you walk, I hate the way that you talk, i hate the way that you dress, you should die. Happy one year here's to forever 🫶🫶🫶" they're just a business relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1000009028.jpg

Can't cope with how much this just made me cringe 😂😂😂 (not a stalker someone put his post on their story!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.