Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of you "allergy moms" actually refer to your child as an allergy baby? Why is she trying so hard to make it a thing, I don't get it.

Someone mentioned charlotte greedy advertising formula an it made me think, is she actually just making all this up as a back story for when she starts promoting the same miracle best ever brand?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Do any of you "allergy moms" actually refer to your child as an allergy baby? Why is she trying so hard to make it a thing, I don't get it.

Someone mentioned charlotte greedy advertising formula an it made me think, is she actually just making all this up as a back story for when she starts promoting the same miracle best ever brand?
can confirm I have never once referred to my bespoke as an ‘allergy baby’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm just going to take a moment to say, I don't understand when, why or how it became everyone's ✨ dream ✨ to own a frigging camper van. Including Mr MarriedAGoth, I might add. I've told him he can duck off if he thinks I'm going on a trip in a van and calling it a holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole camper van competition sounds like a scam £8.97 a ticket? Just do it £9. I’m guessing they forgot to tell her what berth means? I don’t think people need telling a 5 berth sleeps 5 do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hahahaha yeah my baby is just known as the waling allergy baby now, forgot what's on his birth certificate 😂
By the time my son was 3 months we'd been to Alder Hey loads and had so many dietician appointments, mad that she's not had anything at all.....

Reactions: 14
A genuine question here. I never owned a dummy when my kids were babies but if you do use them, does the baby have it in their mouth all the time, even when they’re asleep? I could understand it, to soothe them, but surely you’d then remove it once they’d gone to sleep?

I mean, how can Beryl enjoy her Spanish with that thing stuck in her mouth!

View attachment 2927080
That Lauren is a little lick arse. Me and my mate were going to her classes from the start and when she gifted fat tits a block of classes my mate had a word. She said she would obv honour the lessons already gifted but wouldn’t do anymore. Sound. She’s since had her little lapdog reach out to Kate and give more “discounted” lessons in return for shares on the makeup page. Morals out the bleeping window

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Always a baby with allergies, if relevant. Not an allergy baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Lauren is a little lick arse. Me and my mate were going to her classes from the start and when she gifted fat tits a block of classes my mate had a word. She said she would obv honour the lessons already gifted but wouldn’t do anymore. Sound. She’s since had her little lapdog reach out to Kate and give more “discounted” lessons in return for shares on the makeup page. Morals out the bleeping window
Same with my hairdresser, she owns that ‘baby love bug’ She gifted her loads of clothes when Olive was younger. I had a word with her yet she gifted her the fkin be all end all suitcase before Barry was born. Absolute joke aren’t they

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well well well, just found something interesting on here. Turns out Charlotte Greedy's (Missgreedyshome) baby also has reflux. She's been advertising baby formula which is naughty naughty as it's against the law (remember that Truffalo) and surprise, they both have the same brand baby bottles. Surely Katie/Kate hasn't jumped on another influenza's bandwagon for likes and follows? Surely not.
Just started laughing remembering that time greedy was crying and some one off here photo shopped her face onto a pic of her and Delo in bed together. Still makes me howl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for all the recommendations trolls the OGs in skincare unlike flat tits, will be starting with the La Roche, boots allergy is setting her off again!

wasnt expecting to see her greasy moonface on my phone screen this early, made me recoil 😅
GP used to give La Roche on prescription, so ask. My little one reacted awfully to other suncream.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Same with my hairdresser, she owns that ‘baby love bug’ She gifted her loads of clothes when Olive was younger. I had a word with her yet she gifted her the fkin be all end all suitcase before Barry was born. Absolute joke aren’t they
Little worms aren’t they. I’m all for promoting business but when it stoops as low as this bleep I just cannot get behind it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.