Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂
Same happened to my son when he was young, his wee face went all blotchy and red. I tried, and still use, Garnier and it was fine for him. I buy the sensitive one for me and him (he's now 20 lol) and he's not had any reaction to is. Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

We used La Roche Posay for ages but when I needed a bottle for home and for nursery, I was put out at spending £40+ on suncream.
Boots own (soltan) do a sensitive & allergy kids one which we switched to! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All this allergy stuff. She's an attention seeking moron isn't she? I've mentioned before that from a few weeks old my son developed a moderate case of reflux which he had a severe reaction to (he'd stop breathing with the pain). We were in and out of hospital, we got thickener for his milk and plenty of advice but the most important thing was to not allow him to lie flat in his pram, cot, in our arms etc - try it Truff when you catch up here - so the milk couldn't make it's way back up the oesophagus and cause pain. As soon as he could take solids he was put on them (hospital advice) and by the time he turned one he was over it. Big Truck - you're not the only person in the world to have issues with their baby, stop making out that you're worse off than everyone.

Reactions: 26
There’s no way that baby has any of this tit she’s spouting. She wouldn’t be out the house all day every day otherwise. She’s just a big fat liar that’s jumping on another bandwagon for content
She’s a tit mum. End of

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she say allergies aren't spoken about (they won't be on make up pages) I was in "due in" Facebook groups with both my kids and I could tell you every single baby that had allergies in those groups and what they were! People talk about it plenty if you are going to groups or part of groups on SM/Whatsapp. She needs some Mum friends, doesn't need to be RL ones, online Mum friends are just as good! But i'm sure she thinks she's better than that.

Reactions: 25
“Plans can’t be made”

Since that baby has been born she’s had
- more than one hair appointment
- facial filler consultation and appointment
- a wedding
- a day trip to cbeebies
- more than one mind healing massage
- hyperbaric chamber appointment
- nail appointment
- mini golf
- more than one meal out
- professional photography session

What else have I missed?
- Baby century

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she say allergies aren't spoken about (they won't be on make up pages) I was in "due in" Facebook groups with both my kids and I could tell you every single baby that had allergies in those groups and what they were! People talk about it plenty if you are going to groups or part of groups on SM/Whatsapp. She needs some Mum friends, doesn't need to be RL ones, online Mum friends are just as good! But i'm sure she thinks she's better than that.
She needs a lambotamy - never have I ever come across anyone so thick in my entire life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Have a look at altruist - it’s the only one that doesn’t set my eczema prone dude off.

Reactions: 2
- Baby century
Hopefully with all these extra events/activities, someone will repost the original list to show what a complete idiot she is, making out she can’t make plans. B****x.

Beryl has been out and about more than this whole group of Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Child’s Farm suncream was always great when my youngest suffered (she is 10 now though so may be better options now)

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but colic/witching hours/allergies are all very common and quite normal in babies. True allergies are actually terrifying, be thankful that Barry will probably outgrow his CMPA eventually.

Not saying it's not horrible. Having your kid scream at you constantly is both the worst and heartbreaking. But she is literally thick and anything for clout. She does my head in.
I do feel bad for her cos CMPA is horrible for mum and baby but I have a true allergy baby that has an anaphylactic reaction which is so scary it's unreal. I truly hope she never has to experience that. (You'd never hear the end of it either!)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
she thinks because she’s never seen anything about them until she’s had problems with Barry that no one else will be aware. It’s like when a young kid closes their eyes and assumes because they can’t see anyone no one can see them either.
she’s so painfully stupid and completely self centred that until something affects her it doesn’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
she thinks because she’s never seen anything about them until she’s had problems with Barry that no one else will be aware. It’s like when a young kid closes their eyes and assumes because they can’t see anyone no one can see them either.
she’s so painfully stupid and completely self centred that until something affects her it doesn’t exist.
💀 Dead
That's exactly what she's like. She thinks Insta is the whole world and that everyone is glued to it as much as she is.

Reactions: 24
Okay guys updated list! Kate said it’s really hard to make plans because the baby is so poorly.
Berry is less than 8 WEEKS OLD and since birth she has done the following:

- multiple meals out
- easter walk down the waterfront
- baby sensory classes
- baby massage classes
- Manchester marathon
- a hen do
- a wedding
- mini golf
- family (minus delo as always) photoshoot
- multiple hairdresser appointments
- filler consultation
- filler appointment
- multiple lymphatic drainage massages
- a facial
- noubalm massage
- a PT session
- day to CBeebies
- hyperbaric chamber session
- olives football matches
- olives swimming lessons

All in less than 8 weeks. When mine were newborns I spent so much time at home cuddling, to think about dragging everyone all over the place this much is stressing me out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Really good point there troll. She doesn't appear to have made any new mum friends from groups does she? And olaf is nearly 4. I had about 5 new circles by the time mini foodie was that age.

Reactions: 20
Okay guys updated list! Kate said it’s really hard to make plans because the baby is so poorly.
Berry is less than 8 WEEKS OLD and since birth she has done the following:

- multiple meals out
- easter walk down the waterfront
- baby sensory classes
- baby massage classes
- Manchester marathon
- a hen do
- a wedding
- mini golf
- family (minus delo as always) photoshoot
- multiple hairdresser appointments
- filler consultation
- filler appointment
- multiple lymphatic drainage massages
- a facial
- noubalm massage
- a PT session
- day to CBeebies
- hyperbaric chamber session
- olives football matches
- olives swimming lessons

All in less than 8 weeks. When mine were newborns I spent so much time at home cuddling, to think about dragging everyone all over the place this much is stressing me out!
Here’s another - registering the birth with a freebie meal thrown in, wearing Stephen Bear Sex-Offender’s fur-lined slip-ons.
IMG_4797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I honestly don't care about formula v breast. But we all know Katie couldn't be bloody arsed to try breastfeeding. Imagine looking down at your screaming kid, knowing they're in pain from formula, and knowing that it is because you were too lazy and too committed to getting back to your 'glow up' to even try breast feeding. She is the absolutely shittest ma.
---
I honestly don't care about formula v breast. But we all know Katie couldn't be bloody arsed to try breastfeeding. Imagine looking down at your screaming kid, knowing they're in pain from formula, and knowing that it is because you were too lazy and too committed to getting back to your 'glow up' to even try breast feeding. She is the absolutely shittest ma.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
El desperado and seemingly skint - latest cash-cow scam offerings - "it's super in depth, talking about dupes & high end products" - Iconic MUA offering a 2 hour session for £4.99 - PMSL and even with the bargainous price it's shite content, skills and delivery, this iconic moron couldn't sell water in a desert?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can you learn your own face on a pre record of someone else face!?! I sure she just sees words other instahuns use and then just throws them all in one sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Really good point there troll. She doesn't appear to have made any new mum friends from groups does she? And olaf is nearly 4. I had about 5 new circles by the time mini foodie was that age.
Yeah it's hard not to make friends when you have little ones isn't it? Unless you're a completely narcissistic delulu of a human with personal hygiene challenges obvs...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.