Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she calls it "allergy babies" proper winds me up so much. Genuinely makes me think she's never once heard of CMPA she's just so ridiculous.
My babies CMPA wasn't as bad as others (thank the lord) but my kids bum would be ripped to bits the second he has milk it's the weirdest reaction. Surprisingly tho didn't need to harass my GP as much as she is because I actually gave things time to work and didn't wait a day for a change and take my allergy baby back the docs demanding something else 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Every time she posts a pic of the by she looks quite content and sleeping etc…anyone would think she was spinning a storyline for content….!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Love the Mac one but I do think Maybelline come close. Especially if you buy the one with the curve brush!
I use the maybelline lash sensational, think I got from someone off here. Could have been Gigi but I didn’t realise maybelline had more than one lash sensational and bought wrong one 😂😂
Deffo recommend this too!

Reactions: 9
Basically they’re fine as a car seat but everyone uses them as a pram. The risk in of being in a car seat too long is breathing issues, so they should only be used as a car seat with wheels - for example could do the school run, could run your child into school, could nip in the shops without having to faff with other things. I’ve never had one but wanted one - with an isofix base they’re £500+ (obvs Kate’s was gifted as she wouldn’t have parted with that!!!)
But they’re dangerous when a baby is left in it for a prolonged period of time - so people use them instead of a pram and so the risk goes up because they leave them in them too long. Responsibly used, I don’t think they’re dangerous but they’re not used responsibly.
if that makes sense 😂
Ahh I see! I’ve been looking into it all and apparently the U.K. has the lowest car seat safety standards and those doona things wouldn’t pass the inspections in other countries??

Surprised Olaf hasn’t got a spine curvature given how long she spent in a car seat

Reactions: 12
She’s so painfully thick, the ‘aren’t not’ is a double negative, which would then mean they are spoken about (which they are). She clearly never went to school. Soz to be a grammar nazi, I’d ignore it if anyone else had put it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Urghhh I’ve just spent £60 on YSL hahaha I’ll try that one too tho!!!!
Honestly I would recommend the Mac one to everyone I literally use one coat on each eye and my lashes go so long (wish I could upload a pic on here 😩) and I absolutely love the brush on it, I find other brushes are far too big for me and I hate how my lashes stick together with big mascara brushes

Reactions: 6
Ahh I see! I’ve been looking into it all and apparently the U.K. has the lowest car seat safety standards and those doona things wouldn’t pass the inspections in other countries??

Surprised Olaf hasn’t got a spine curvature given how long she spent in a car seat
Absolutely. I research car seats further than the UK before I buy them - I’d never forgive myself x

ETA - I’m a fairly chilled Mum but that’s in my control. Other cars aren’t x

Reactions: 14
“Plans can’t be made”

Since that baby has been born she’s had
- more than one hair appointment
- facial filler consultation and appointment
- a wedding
- a day trip to cbeebies
- more than one mind healing massage
- hyperbaric chamber appointment
- nail appointment
- mini golf
- more than one meal out
- professional photography session

What else have I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Someone mentioned it on here before that they’ve noticed that she doesn’t post Barry and suddenly, there’s a story with her. I bet it must get to her that little Barry isn’t the scandi baby that she pretended Olive was. Barry is just a normal baby with not much hair but she has to start posting her to keep those freebies coming in.

Reactions: 17
I've actually just started getting individual false lashes put on and it's so weird not having to bother with mascara. Not sure it's sustainable long term though as it's £25 a pop!
I always used to have lash extentions because I have ginger, invisible eyelashes but gave it up a couple of years ago because it was so expensive.
I now (probably, definitely against the advice of trained professionals) do my own lash lift and tint. Costs me less than £4 every 6-8 weeks (using Brow Bomb professional stuff) and they look amazing and go up to my eyebrows!
Fave mascara, when I use it, which is never these days is Estee Lauder Double Wear. Doesn't budge at all!

Edit-spelling

Last edited:
I'm sorry but colic/witching hours/allergies are all very common and quite normal in babies. True allergies are actually terrifying, be thankful that Barry will probably outgrow his CMPA eventually.

Not saying it's not horrible. Having your kid scream at you constantly is both the worst and heartbreaking. But she is literally thick and anything for clout. She does my head in.

Reactions: 23
“Plans can’t be made”

- a wedding
- a day trip to cbeebies
- nail appointment
- mini golf
- more than one meal out

What else have I missed?
A hen do and a visit to Manchester marathon

• Heart
Reactions: 31
‘Allergy babies aren’t not spoken about on here’

She hurts my brain 🧠 🤕 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A milk designed perfectly for babies you say 🤔
She’s talking a good game but I couldn’t even walk around a convenience store with my baby in a pram/car seat and that poor baby has spent how much in it the last few days?
I don’t doubt there’s something but it’s not nowhere like she’s making out. Mine lived in a baby carrier before we got them truly sorted out (as do many others! Or constantly being held) x

ETA - when I talk about this, I have 3 children with CMPA/severe reflux over 7 years and following so many pages/forums about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She will be stinking even more using that wild. 100% not good for when your hormones are wild and going the gym. Also you have to detox away from old normal deodorant I couldn’t cope and felt like I was forever checking if I could smell BO
I use natural deodorant the salt of the earth one, and oh I ponged constantly whilst detoxing even after showering, but it was during lockdown so only my fella had to put up with me 🤣 it was the worst,
I use and antibacterial soap now and don’t smell at all even when working out

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂

“Plans can’t be made”

- a wedding
- a day trip to cbeebies
- nail appointment
- mini golf
- more than one meal out

What else have I missed?
Manchester 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂
have you tried p20

“Plans can’t be made”

- a wedding
- a day trip to cbeebies
- nail appointment
- mini golf
- more than one meal out

What else have I missed?
- olives ‘Tom girl‘ football practice
- olives swimming lessons
- post partum belly massage appointment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.