Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone to the hairdressers after her PT session? If she has her hair would be minging after last nights “hair mask” and then sweating like a pig…🤢.
If she was had her PT session after her hair cut then what a waste of a cut and blow dry 😂😂
When i look at her i can imagine her smelling like a pork scratching 🐷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has she gone to the hairdressers after her PT session? If she has her hair would be minging after last nights “hair mask” and then sweating like a pig…🤢.
If she was had her PT session after her hair cut then what a waste of a cut and blow dry 😂😂
NOOOOOOOO that's bleeping gross. She thinks not being able to shower or brush her teeth is a "mom flex" but its just bleeping disgusting. Even if my kids didn't go to bed until 10, I'd get a shower then OR get up early! She's always up at 4am eating fuckinf coco pops, get a wash instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the baby who she rambled on about is so sick and she likes to keep comfy… has spent the morning being ragged out first thing then stuffed into the doona for her hair appointment AND her pt session
Quaver kid #2 incoming 🤯 what is she playing at the soft twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she out with her baby at 7:20am??
She doesn’t work, where is she going at that time 🫠

Reactions: 24
Why is she out with her baby at 7:20am??
She doesn’t work, where is she going at that time 🫠
She just needs to be out of that shithole of a house. She’d go nuts being in there with the brat and berry on her own. My god fancy going on social media and telling everyone you’re a scruffy dirty woman

• Haha
What’s a naked burrito bowl? Does she mean a burrito without the wrap…so basically a salad?!?
It’s starting to give me irrational rage her banging on about all this glow up/healthy eating etc when all she did was moan about her GD being hell and she couldn’t wait for a Starbucks/wine/chocolate. So it was horrendous when it could impact her unborn baby but now it’s all her and her fit mum era it’s all ok.
I can see Berry isn’t the cash cow she was hoping for as all her posts are more about Olaf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg I’m appalled by the makeup lesson even if it was £4.99. Anyone seen it? Should see the finished product 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ask for a refund she is promoting it as 1-1 and learn your own face - totally misleading x

Reactions: 12
My fav mascara is still Maybelline sky high! And I just got a 3 pack in Costco for $12 🤣 tempted by the mac one though 👀

I can’t get over how old she looks. It jars me when I’m reminded of her age because she’s always been in her 40s to me

(Clarification: 40s is NOT old but she’s meant to be 32 or somethin)

• Haha
My fav mascara is still Maybelline sky high! And I just got a 3 pack in Costco for $12 🤣 tempted by the mac one though 👀

I can’t get over how old she looks. It jars me when I’m reminded of her age because she’s always been in her 40s to me

(Clarification: 40s is NOT old but she’s meant to be 32 or somethin)
Love the Mac one but I do think Maybelline come close. Especially if you buy the one with the curve brush!

Reactions: 5
Love the Mac one but I do think Maybelline come close. Especially if you buy the one with the curve brush!
I've actually just started getting individual false lashes put on and it's so weird not having to bother with mascara. Not sure it's sustainable long term though as it's £25 a pop!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.