Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many of her so called “mates” call the kid a feral brat behind her back?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just how many ‘best friends’ does she have? Every wedding, party, hen do, night out she attends is for some best friend or another

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like Mary’s grown his own Kate moss tits 👀
They both clearly wear clothes that are too small for them just to save a few pennys.. someone please gift Mary a new shirt x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
They both clearly wear clothes that are too small for them just to save a few pennys.. someone please gift Mary a new shirt x
That just shows how hard she’s pushed herself in to him to look smaller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoever said this baby is a band aid baby, I think you're right. He doesn't even look as though he's acknowledging her.

Reactions: 29
She seems to knock around with a lot of well-off people doesn't she? Suppose that explains the desperate need to look like she's got money. Shame she's going at it with a massive lack of intelligence and understanding.
And Oluv looks like a little brat in that pic!
---
Also, I'm a proper snob about this so please forgive me, but I hate seeing weddings where the men are either in morning suits right through to the evening or in dinner suits and bow ties all day - to me it just screams people who are trying to look like the aristocracy but don't properly get how it works. The bride looks lovely though, I like her shorter dress for the evening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Mollie-May making sure she blends in and doesn’t outshine the bride! FFS.

IMG_4731.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.