Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how I get irrational rage about how she says “taken” instead of “taking”…. Well never ever did I ever need any more proof that she writes these questions to herself.

What an absolute tit. Read the wiki.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One quick google tells me that retinol should really only be put on at night and never before spf.
I must be a skin expert, new career pending 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Retinol… in the day time… after the thinnest layer of SPF 40. Can’t wait to see her pigmentation by the end of this year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Have you got your shoes on olive….. she is 3!!!!! Get OFF bleeping Instagram and parent her!!!! I’m all for teaching my kids to do things for themselves but she is three and it’s morning, have a routine!!!!!! Her obnoxious “K” at the end is vile! Like did you hear that because I’m so high and mighty!!!!!

Reactions: 27
The school which Olaf is currently free because Kate is using her free hours (that's why she only attends part time) but goes up to £3.2k a term after that and then £4.5 a term for secondary. Plus if Labour get in they will put Vat on school fees so about £4k a term for primary school. This is nothing compared to private London schools (I've been doing my research this morning) but still a lot for two kids at school - £24k a year on school fees 😬
---
Given the Makeups couldn't shell out for a private birth, I think this may be a stretch... Can't wait for the 'Olive couldn't stay at the privet school PTSD journey'
Unless she pays by monthly direct debit 🤣 and absolutely stretches herself. Has hollie sent her kids here is this why shes going 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love when she says ‘look how glowy’, turns her head in every direction and her skin looks dry, flat and dull

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I AM SKIN EXPECT QUALIFIED IN SKIN

Puts retinol on in the morning???? After her spf??? Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have you got your shoes on olive….. she is 3!!!!! Get OFF bleeping Instagram and parent her!!!! I’m all for teaching my kids to do things for themselves but she is three and it’s morning, have a routine!!!!!! Her obnoxious “K” at the end is vile! Like did you hear that because I’m so high and mighty!!!!!
Aw this makes me sad, my girl is 3 and I still get her dressed, put her shoes on for her (obvs allowing her to help and be independent) but they’re only little for so long so I’m just always there with her in the mornings doing our little routine, feel like olive is just left to it

Reactions: 21
Wtf? Salicylic pads followed by spf and then retinol is bad enough but to do it all in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How long before someone calls her out on the retinol and we get a “it’s MY skin and I’ll do it MY way” rant

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wtf? Salicylic pads followed by spf and then retinol is bad enough but to do it all in the morning?
Gotta get those links in!! Imagine this is the way you have to make your money #ad #pr #bollocks. Wonder if she was #gifted her coil?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe that they have to live like this. Surely she can see what a mess she’s made of that house?? Why doesn’t she just turn the walk in wardrobe back into a living room ffs
duck sake, the sofa is literally up against the doors? like you couldn't even open the door? Oluf & Barry LOVE fire hazards, they're their favourites :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have you ever seen a man more miserable, sat in a cold conservatory watching TV contemplating life 😂 id feel bad for him if he weren't such a wet wipe
🤣🤣I would feel that miserable if I had to sit and spend my life with her .His life choices tho ..So he’s stuck with it …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait for her next failed career journey, she can’t keep up the pretence of this skin expert one any longer after today’s performance.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.