Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of babies struggle with milk made up by the prep machines as well. I imagine the milk having been in it whilst the baby was still in the womb. The fact Berry is taking a reasonably big bottle without squirming etc makes me think the issues are all post feed and so probably more likely to be telated to an immature gut and not being winded properly because that big grock is too busy throwing her around like a rag doll rather than feeding and winding her properly.
I think she’s just a normal newborn and waking and feeding more than (jaundiced) Olive did. Bit of colic/reflux/baby acne or whatever but Kate’s determined there’s got to be a “journey” but I think honestly Olive was probably just an easy or content newborn and Kate was fussed over loads with her first born whereas this time she’s just expected to get up and get on with it, there’s less attention and less content to be made. Of course that won’t do for Kate so she’s got to make a big deal of everything. The baby’s been so poorly yet she’s been been dragged in that sensory deprivation chamber on wheels to baby massage yesterday and off to baby sensory today, all because Mama hasn’t got a living room and needs to post tit on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do we think that Olive is staying on in her current ‘nursey’ into the primary school? Weird that there’s been no mention of Olives primary place, I appreciate that she’s been in hospital for three days 🤥 but if she’s mentioning her glow up journey then I thought she may have time to mention something so important 🤔
maybe kate is home-schooling her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Does anybody else that all these baby sensory and massages classes are too much for a new born? I understand their benefits but aren’t they more for slightly older babies? Not ones 4weeks old with supposed problems? Poor berry looks completely overwhelmed with that bright light shoved in her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anybody else that all these baby sensory and massages classes are too much for a new born? I understand their benefits but aren’t they more for slightly older babies? Not ones 4weeks old with supposed problems? Poor berry looks completely overwhelmed with that bright light shoved in her face!
Dinner plate dummy is back also

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yep, I took my 4th from 5 weeks old and it was pointless until she got to about 2/3 months at least. They literally just sleep thru most of the class or I find them over stimulating for a newborn so I stopped going. But like everyone says, Kate doesn’t have a nice home to relax in never mind a living room so she has but option but to go out galavanting with such a sick baby 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shocking makeup advertisement she's posted products upside down no proper interaction and it's all made up wrong saying the same thing twice.

Only 3 comments 🤣 give it up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They defo keep Olaf up late cos she’s the only thing they have in common.
She defo regrets having Baby Bez, mainly cos you don’t get the same attention by your second kid - nobody is arsed!
Bez isn’t feeding great so she doesn’t have ✨dreamy✨ content to post!

My mum would be round there telling me to get my tit together, go get a scrub and a sleep while she minded the baby & then she would get me told to get my older kid in a bedtime routine and get off Social media for a while to get my life in order.

Oh and she seriously needs to get Olaf’s hair cut - she’s like Hagrid
I said this yesterday 😂
---
IMO baby B’s issues are hygiene related. I honestly don’t think KH is cleaning/sterilising the bottles correctly. Everything she does is half arsed. There’s no way that wee baby’s bottles are spotless 😞 she’s a danger to that poor baby. Ditch the prep machine and go back to basics. Oh, and learn how to position her safely when you’re feeding the poor soul 😤
My daughter had that prep machine was amazing my grandson was fine with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm so bored of Beryl (Love the troll who named her this!) with her tiny eyes and big O with her suitcases 🥱 Some make up page this

Reactions: 12
Munchausen by social media.
Nominating this for thread title 👏
---
She mentioned tongue tie didn’t she but hasn’t said whether or not the baby has it.
Would certainly make sense!
Also if she’s bringing her feed up why isn’t she feeding her a bit then winding her and so on…

She’s getting Botox aswell, nice that she can fit looking for someone and messaging back and forth while her poor baby is so ill. Glad the meathead has her priorities all correct
Meathead 💀⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she said "me and Matt genuinely didn't know you took the teats out of the ring" I was like 🤨🤨🤨 the baby isn't having clean bottles, she isn't have her formula prepared correctly and she has zero immune system but is here there and bleeping everywhere. She is a disgrace.
Let me get this right… yey didn’t know the bottle are in 3/4 pieces? Have they never cleaned a bottle?
Given she doesn’t know it now, she didn’t know it when she had Oluff…

THIS IS WHERE COVID STARTED TROLLS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Let me get this right… yey didn’t know the bottle are in 3/4 pieces? Have they never cleaned a bottle?
Given she doesn’t know it now, she didn’t know it when she had Oluff…

THIS IS WHERE COVID STARTED TROLLS!
Yep she said her and matt genuinely didn't know and then answered another troll that she was raking them apart and washing in soapy water......why? The steriliser washes them? She just lies continuously.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
We’ll never know if it’s a spelling mistake or if she actually thinks that’s the pronunciation! Kate the word you’re looking for is tweakments, FYI it’s a hybrid of tweak and treatments, you’re welcome 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is Katie Jane but how the duck can she mess up a reel, she's filmed it twice but not cut one of the parts out so she tries to say the same thing twice, I'd die if I posted a reel that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know this is Katie Jane but how the duck can she mess up a reel, she's filmed it twice but not cut one of the parts out so she tries to say the same thing twice, I'd die if I posted a reel that bad.
Haha I had to watch it 3 times cos I thought I imagined her repeating herself!
BPerfect Brendan, the UK is full of tit hot MUAs, get this trumpet OFF your freebie list!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These probiotic drops here are an absolute godsend. Babies aren’t born with much gut flora, and this is what can cause allergy like symptoms and colic as their tummies are just so delicate.
It’s going back a long time now, but one of my bespokes had horrendous colic, tummy issues and projectile vomiting. I cut out dairy and all sorts out of my diet because I was BF but nothing worked.
An Aussie mate of mine recommended these drops as they were really common there, and within a few days I had a totally different baby.

If any of your baby trolls are suffering with colic then definitely give these a go

View attachment 2882872
We’ve just bought these drops! I’ve just started a two week course of antibiotics for really bad mastitis and was advised to get them for baby Pickle as I’m BF and the medication could upset his little belly. He’s had really bad colic too so that’s good to know! 🩵 Not only did Truff not put her hand in her pocket for them, I guarantee she won’t use them or worse, she won’t use them correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.