Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think that Olive is staying on in her current ‘nursey’ into the primary school? Weird that there’s been no mention of Olives primary place, I appreciate that she’s been in hospital for three days 🤥 but if she’s mentioning her glow up journey then I thought she may have time to mention something so important 🤔
I heard from a reliable source a couple of months back that the plan was to keep her in the bespoke school. She's obsessed with how much it will cost per child too, don't think she's really thought this one out well!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s no point sending your kid to a bespoke school when it comes from a long line of head the balls with dangerously low IQs. There’s no helping that, might as well save some money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Does anybody else that all these baby sensory and massages classes are too much for a new born? I understand their benefits but aren’t they more for slightly older babies? Not ones 4weeks old with supposed problems? Poor berry looks completely overwhelmed with that bright light shoved in her face!
I’ve never really understood this. Even older babies really, and I am Early Years teacher 🤷‍♀️ I feel like it’s too much for them for at least the first 3 months. Not judging at all, unless it’s Truff 😂 the lights and everything in her face, what’s that supposed to do for a newborn? They need attachment and to have their basic needs met, and to know that these needs will be met. That’s all. head.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For the first couple of months at least all a baby needs, apart from the basics, is bonding time with its parents at HOME, surely?? Neither of truff’s crotch goblins have had that. Haven’t even got a decent home to live in. Proper sly that baby probably hasn’t even seen its ma’s face yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anybody else that all these baby sensory and massages classes are too much for a new born? I understand their benefits but aren’t they more for slightly older babies? Not ones 4weeks old with supposed problems? Poor berry looks completely overwhelmed with that bright light shoved in her face!
I used to be a health visitor and classes at this point are more for mums MH, getting out the house with baby and meeting other mums - being linked in with children’s centres and their workers from the start etc ☺

Reactions: 21
I heard from a reliable source a couple of months back that the plan was to keep her in the bespoke school. She's obsessed with how much it will cost per child too, don't think she's really thought this one out well!
Unless your extremely wealthy there is no point putting children in to private school untill year 7 my kids went with kids who parents were medical went through normal primary with them and then went on to private school for seniors and most of them had scholarships for sport ect. And to be honest most of the little cunts who went got caught selling drugs and where thrown out.

Reactions: 24
The school which Olaf is currently free because Kate is using her free hours (that's why she only attends part time) but goes up to £3.2k a term after that and then £4.5 a term for secondary. Plus if Labour get in they will put Vat on school fees so about £4k a term for primary school. This is nothing compared to private London schools (I've been doing my research this morning) but still a lot for two kids at school - £24k a year on school fees 😬
---
Given the Makeups couldn't shell out for a private birth, I think this may be a stretch... Can't wait for the 'Olive couldn't stay at the privet school PTSD journey'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I still can’t believe that they have to live like this. Surely she can see what a mess she’s made of that house?? Why doesn’t she just turn the walk in wardrobe back into a living room ffs

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That sofa is fucked 🤪

Weird that her ‘job’ means she she needs to track her cycles but I’ll put that down to her being a fat tongued gob shite who’s just waffling

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That sofa is fucked 🤪

Weird that her ‘job’ means she she needs to track her cycles but I’ll put that down to her being a fat tongued gob shite who’s just waffling
Perhaps she’s going into only fans once she’s off maternity leave. As her make up skills and free roasts aren’t going to pay for Olaf’s school fees

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Asking herself questions again. What a sad life. It’s ‘you’re’ and ‘TAKING’, you t**t.

IMG_4670.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Sod off, she’s the only person I know who says taken instead of taking!

STOP LYING YOU BIG MEATHEAD

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Shes so thick, all those spelling mistakes giving away it's actually her asking herself all those questions 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The school which Olaf is currently free because Kate is using her free hours (that's why she only attends part time) but goes up to £3.2k a term after that and then £4.5 a term for secondary. Plus if Labour get in they will put Vat on school fees so about £4k a term for primary school. This is nothing compared to private London schools (I've been doing my research this morning) but still a lot for two kids at school - £24k a year on school fees 😬
---
Given the Makeups couldn't shell out for a private birth, I think this may be a stretch... Can't wait for the 'Olive couldn't stay at the privet school PTSD journey'
They’d be better using the money to fix the house.

Reactions: 20
Sod off, she’s the only person I know who says taken instead of taking!

STOP LYING YOU BIG MEATHEAD
Especially when it’s in the question AND the reply.

I‘ve never seen anyone spell so atrociously - and to share that with her followers. Jeez. I’m embarrassed if I accidentally spell something wrong in an email to one person!

IMG_7346.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Never seen baby massage done like that, she’s just pulling that baby’s limbs - she’s such a heavy handed big beast isn’t she!!

Reactions: 18
She said she doesn’t like contraception but she’s had the coil fitted??

What?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I know you can have the coil to help stop periods but it IS contraception 🙄

I cannot cope with how stupid she sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.