Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she hasn’t had Botox or filler for 7/8 years yet been to Klinique a few times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Liar liar big fat pants on fire

What doesn’t she do her own face? 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wtf did she have filler at 22 for?!
wish the ugly fucker would a get a full on face transplant, fed up of seeing her and them stupid oversized glasses 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unable to lie straight in bed at this point, be commando again where all pants burnt to a crisp ember - one can only hope the new gifted "virginal white cheese-slicing pair" have also gone up in flames & no sights that no-one wants to ever see are shared of DD-Silver-Back twerking in them?! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve just bought these drops! I’ve just started a two week course of antibiotics for really bad mastitis and was advised to get them for baby Pickle as I’m BF and the medication could upset his little belly. He’s had really bad colic too so that’s good to know! 🩵 Not only did Truff not put her hand in her pocket for them, I guarantee she won’t use them or worse, she won’t use them correctly.
Hope they help baby Pickle 😊
You don’t need antibiotics troll, you’re better off with a few lettuce leaves (from your year round veg patch) stuffed in your bra 🥬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What does that poor child look like in that outfit 🤣🤣 absolutely bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 14
We don’t need any more proof she writes her own questions, especially when she puts ‘causal’ 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"So Provence" - and the faux Q&A's for links - t's legit (in actual reality) so far from being some Bouji-Influencer it's less "Kiki are you riding" & only "Dee Dee" (are) you lying"?! 🙈🙉🙊😂

• Haha
Thank God she's giving fashion advice to the plus size girls with a dress that goes all the way up to a size 18! Jesus.
It's OK though, code Kate10 will get us money off xoxoxo

• Haha
Does she really think anyone believes those questions are real 🤣 so cringe when social media whores ask themselves questions. They’re all at it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't you have to be 12 weeks post partum for a coil?
I got told that if I don't get it while they do my c-section I had to wait 8-12 weeks depending on my recovery, this was 2 months ago I got told that so not old info like.
She's a different breed tho so probably healed after a day, not like us peasants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.