Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How professional is this! The company DM’d to Truff and then shared to every other idiot who jumped on the baby allergy bandwagon on this morning’s pity post.

Apart from no tests being suitable for under 6s, unless maybe you’re a dog or cat, why would you waste your money on this for a newborn?

IMG_4656.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Matt dancing with the iceland chicken though 🤮 What the duck even was that? And of course olive is still awake an trying to geg in. I know she's only a kid but she proper pisses me off. Such an annoying, obnoxious little brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Matt dancing with the iceland chicken though 🤮 What the duck even was that? And of course olive is still awake an trying to geg in. I know she's only a kid but she proper pisses me off. Such an annoying, obnoxious little brat.
Why the duck is that child even awake at this time? So bleep face Truff can make content from her? I know it’s been said before but she is a bleeping shocking excuse for a mother. Violating her children’s right to privacy and stability in the home environment for bleeping engagement and freebies. I know you read here Truff you fat meff. You are bleeping VILE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why the duck is that child even awake at this time? So bleep face Truff can make content from her? I know it’s been said before but she is a bleeping shocking excuse for a mother. Violating her children’s right to privacy and stability in the home environment for bleeping engagement and freebies. I know you read here Truff you fat meff. You are bleeping VILE
Exactly, she should well be tucked up in her pallet bed, not bouncing around the conservatory being annoying as duck. You'd think kate would wanna get her into a routine an a regular bed time to make life a bit easier now beryl is here, but like you said engagement an free chicken are more important to her.

Reactions: 25
It’s mothers like Katie that do my head in, no routine that child looks permanently knackered and it’s because her mother lives and breathes for social media and a fear of being irrelevant ( she is but you get my drift)

Reactions: 34
That’s so good to know, thank you! Who did he see if you don’t mind me asking?
I don't mind a bit! It was Sarah Dodenhoff at Warrington Osteopaths. My health visitor recommended it, I thought it was probably woo-woo but after 2 weeks of no sleep I thought it was worth a punt at least - they could tell that he'd been lying off-centre in the womb so was constantly looking off to the right and it was causing tension in his head and neck which was probably hurting him. Saw an improvement after two sessions, think we had 5 or 6 total, worth every penny.
---
Someone please have this as their profile pic 😆
I was due for a change 👍🏻 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And support your bleeping child whilst it eats!!!! She is the least maternity mother I've ever known.

She needs referring for FDIA before she does that child serious harm
She looks like she can’t be arsed. She’s regretting having another kid. It’s radiating from her

Reactions: 24
I don't mind a bit! It was Sarah Dodenhoff at Warrington Osteopaths. My health visitor recommended it, I thought it was probably woo-woo but after 2 weeks of no sleep I thought it was worth a punt at least - they could tell that he'd been lying off-centre in the womb so was constantly looking off to the right and it was causing tension in his head and neck which was probably hurting him. Saw an improvement after two sessions, think we had 5 or 6 total, worth every penny.
---

Do think it would help a 1 year old that’s never slept 😬

Reactions: 4
---

I tit you not, that’s who we’re booked in with! I’m made up now that I know she’s worth it! Baby Pickle has a preference of sleeping/turning his head to the left and with the forceps he’s 100% got tension! The womb position is interesting too as I always felt like he was diagonal. Thanks for the info Goth, I’ll let you know how we get on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It still doesn’t feel real to me that she has two kids. It actually blows my mind that a woman with the IQ of a cucumber is in charge of two small children 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It still doesn’t feel real to me that she has two kids. It actually blows my mind that a woman with the IQ of a cucumber is in charge of two small children 🤯
She’s definitely regretting having that baby. You can tell by her body language and attitude. Olive the brat has probably gone even worse now because she’s not getting all the attention. She’s probably a nightmare. Truff is not going to be able to cope

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“Can’t wait to be able to tell you all what she’s allergic to’’

WHY!? duck off

Also, why is she going for a Botox consultation- doesn’t she do it herself ??

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Stop trying to make ‘B’ happen.
She’s frothing at the mouth that ‘B’ has a severe illness *cough it’s highly exaggerated* and she’s using it to boost engagement.

‘You guys are better than Google. I know I’ve said I’ll raise my baby my way but it’s still good to see what you guyyyzzz recommend. My GP is amazing and the nurses in Alder Hey look shattered (even though I mouthed off to the ones in Arrowe Park as I didn’t get a dreamy side room as I’m a celebrity) because they’re so underpaid, but I’ll still do things my way because I do my 5 seconds of research.’ Waffling all this shite while bottle feeding a baby that’s facing away and slouched and just looks completely uncomfortable. Isn’t being winded. Could be choking. Could be vomitting. At times you don’t see any movement from the baby. The sides of her little cheeks aren’t moving like they would if she was sucking. She could be actually asleep but this fart breathed head has propped her up and shoved a bottle by her face to pretend.

She’s dangerous. And the way she’s feeding that child is not the way someone who had ‘fertility issues’ would feed her. No connection. No desire to have a connection. Prime opportunity to talk incoherent nonsense to Instagram. Disturbing. Poor ‘B’.

These kids are fucked.
And as for Matt dancing around with an Iceland bag across his face. Why do that when he knows she’ll post him and he’ll be humiliated further online? They all know what gets said (rightly so because they’re thieving, low life losers) but they just play into it. The first month of your newborn’s life and she cannot put her phone down. She needs an intervention. And don’t get me started on Olive being in the hospital. Put that kid in comfy jammies, drop her off at her nan’s and let the kid sleep. She bleeping needs it. So pale she’s see through, her eyes looks like black holes and she looks like a naughty little bleep due to no rules, restrictions or routines in her life.

If only her ma hadn’t have shagged her brother…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lurker here who is furious at what I am seeing..
For context, I have 2 c section daughters with the same age gap as the Dellamere girls (a lot older though). For what it’s worth here are my notes:

Olive - should have been in a routine, in her own bed a the same time every night, they go to bed early so it is sheer laziness not to have your child in a proper sleep routine. Any bad behaviour will be because she is over-tired and allowed to do what she wants, “parenting our way” is lazy parenting that affects every classroom in the country.

Berry - I don’t care whether she is breast or bottle fed. I care that the child is fed from meticulously clean bottles with suitable teats whilst being held properly and winded well:
Dump the prep macchine and go traditional route
Use appropriate (not aesthetic) teats / pacifiers to stop the wind
Use a feeding pillow if you want to prop Berry up so you can supervise her feeding properly.

Kate, I am not one to mum-shame as it is hard going having children but this is not good. You may be stressed and tired but you are making your own rod for your back; you look rash and unintelligent.

Oh btw - get Matt to convert your loft into an extra room, so you can have a proper family lounge instead of the crammed chaos you live in now.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
They defo keep Olaf up late cos she’s the only thing they have in common.
She defo regrets having Baby Bez, mainly cos you don’t get the same attention by your second kid - nobody is arsed!
Bez isn’t feeding great so she doesn’t have ✨dreamy✨ content to post!

My mum would be round there telling me to get my tit together, go get a scrub and a sleep while she minded the baby & then she would get me told to get my older kid in a bedtime routine and get off Social media for a while to get my life in order.

Oh and she seriously needs to get Olaf’s hair cut - she’s like Hagrid

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They defo keep Olaf up late cos she’s the only thing they have in common.
She defo regrets having Baby Bez, mainly cos you don’t get the same attention by your second kid - nobody is arsed!
Bez isn’t feeding great so she doesn’t have ✨dreamy✨ content to post!

My mum would be round there telling me to get my tit together, go get a scrub and a sleep while she minded the baby & then she would get me told to get my older kid in a bedtime routine and get off Social media for a while to get my life in order.

Oh and she seriously needs to get Olaf’s hair cut - she’s like Hagrid
I just think Olive looks a mess all the time. We’ve seen her with dirt under her fingernails. She looks like she needs a week long kip. Her hair looks long and tangled all the time with dead ends. Her clothes look ill fitting at times. We’ve seen her wearing wrong clothes for wrong seasons. The only person who seems to have any kind of meaningful interaction with her is her dad. It’s bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Poor Barry looks confused as duck in that video. Phone shoved in her face at 6.30am, whilst her manager (I'd say mother but we all know them kids are for freebies) heavy breathes her swamp breath onto her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If that recent video is this morning glad to see Kate has her grey hoodie on again 🤢 she must smell like a greggs pasty!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.