Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think it was a bit tight the baby was proper concentrating and focusing and all she had to look at was the back of a phone and camera lens instead of her mums face taking her features in 😭 I mean of course she’d rather look at that than her ma’s face but seriously it’s just so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I did think it was a bit tight the baby was proper concentrating and focusing and all she had to look at was the back of a phone and camera lens instead of her mums face taking her features in 😭 I mean of course she’d rather look at that than her ma’s face but seriously it’s just so sad!
You could tell that the baby was proper confused where to look 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Mez please go round and show your daughter how to feed and hold a baby properly. She literally man handles the poor thing. I wouldn't let her look after my dog for the day!!

Reactions: 30
So she has had the most stressful few weeks, sleepless nights , PTSD, Berry in hospital for months, crying needy Olive but has still managed to find time to get a consultation in to have have face filled and tweaked so she can take us on her glow up journey! How can some of her followers not see through her absolute bullshit. This woman is batshit crazy.

Reactions: 51
Exactly, she should well be tucked up in her pallet bed, not bouncing around the conservatory being annoying as duck. You'd think kate would wanna get her into a routine an a regular bed time to make life a bit easier now beryl is here, but like you said engagement an free chicken are more important to her.
Beryl 😆😆😆
---
I don't mind a bit! It was Sarah Dodenhoff at Warrington Osteopaths. My health visitor recommended it, I thought it was probably woo-woo but after 2 weeks of no sleep I thought it was worth a punt at least - they could tell that he'd been lying off-centre in the womb so was constantly looking off to the right and it was causing tension in his head and neck which was probably hurting him. Saw an improvement after two sessions, think we had 5 or 6 total, worth every penny.
---

I was due for a change 👍🏻 😁
Thank you Goth 🥺🫶🌎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she has had the most stressful few weeks, sleepless nights , PTSD, Berry in hospital for months, crying needy Olive but has still managed to find time to get a consultation in to have have face filled and tweaked so she can take us on her glow up journey! How can some of her followers not see through her absolute bullshit. This woman is batshit crazy.
and do some prep. The lies are almost as bad as she must smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her priorities are as upside down as her house.

Imagine have a tweatment this close to being a cheif bridmaid! Let‘s hope there are no adverse reactions eh, Truff?

Reactions: 24
Wait she's off to get fillers just two days after her baby was in hospital? Mum of the Year strikes again. I honestly don't know how she can prioritise anything other than her baby at the moment, let alone the way she LOOKS.

Reactions: 40
How she can go on about being careful who you go to for treatments whilst posting a photo of that bleeping lip blush disaster is just hilarious 🤣
She's not into driving far, if she's paying - she's got no qualms about driving all over the north-west for a gifted roast...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A merail but my child had a bit of a mystery illness that led us to lots of A&E trips. The treatment plan was basically trial and error but at each new visit, and a new set of HCPs, they would trial the same treatment, which I knew wouldn't work. I obviously spoke up and explained why that treatment wouldn't work and would just cause more distress but was so concious being seen as a Dee Dee Blanchard, especially when you get discharge notes that say things like "mum reports xyz...mum suggested we discontinue xyz"

Anyway, long story short but multiple A&E visits with a baby and a thicko who thinks she knows best are surely gonna be getting heavily documented.

Reactions: 19
Wonder who the aesthetics practitioner she's slagging off now for using cheap botox!! Be careful Kate you really don't need any more enemies

Reactions: 19
How she can go on about being careful who you go to for treatments whilst posting a photo of that bleeping lip blush disaster is just hilarious 🤣
Her skin is absolutely awful for a woman of 30. It's dull, grey and sagging. She doesn't do skin care at all. She steams her face and puts an oil on it every now and again.

I'm glad everyone can see how awful of a mother she is. Truly shocking. Olive should be a 7.30 bed time....she's been in school all day and will be tired after tea, a bath and some stories. The baby propped up with a bottle while her mother kerry katonas needs looking into. She looks manic. I don't trust her with that baby.
---
Wonder who the aesthetics practitioner she's slagging off now for using cheap botox!! Be careful Kate you really don't need any more enemies
Wouldn't you think you'd just go to the woman that trained you? I mean, she herself does botox, what does this say about her. She's so painfully bleeping thick it makes me think Matt needs adding to some kind of register for being with a mentally vulnerable person.
---
Mad the way she will change her face but won't take her bleeping lard arse to the gym...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her skin is absolutely awful for a woman of 30. It's dull, grey and sagging. She doesn't do skin care at all. She steams her face and puts an oil on it every now and again.

I'm glad everyone can see how awful of a mother she is. Truly shocking. Olive should be a 7.30 bed time....she's been in school all day and will be tired after tea, a bath and some stories. The baby propped up with a bottle while her mother kerry katonas needs looking into. She looks manic. I don't trust her with that baby.
---

Wouldn't you think you'd just go to the woman that trained you? I mean, she herself does botox, what does this say about her. She's so painfully bleeping thick it makes me think Matt needs adding to some kind of register for being with a mentally vulnerable person.
---
Mad the way she will change her face but won't take her bleeping lard arse to the gym...
All her mates have been to this new one she's promoted always making enemies for likes !!

Imagine having fertility problems and then the baby's is in and out of hospital the days she's exaggerated 😳 and now on a Glow up journey. WOW

Poor N9Ts must dislike her deep down

• Sad
Reactions: 17
IMO baby B’s issues are hygiene related. I honestly don’t think KH is cleaning/sterilising the bottles correctly. Everything she does is half arsed. There’s no way that wee baby’s bottles are spotless 😞 she’s a danger to that poor baby. Ditch the prep machine and go back to basics. Oh, and learn how to position her safely when you’re feeding the poor soul 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All her mates have been to this new one she's promoted always making enemies for likes !!

Imagine having fertility problems and then the baby's is in and out of hospital the days she's exaggerated 😳 and now on a Glow up journey. WOW

Poor N9Ts must dislike her deep down
She needs parenting classes or something. It's a shame that none of the health visitors are referring her for some.

Also, nothing and I mean NOTHING can take away from the slab back and the flat arse. No amount of filler is giving her a "glow up"
---
IMO baby B’s issues are hygiene related. I honestly don’t think KH is cleaning/sterilising the bottles correctly. Everything she does is half arsed. There’s no way that wee baby’s bottles are spotless 😞 she’s a danger to that poor baby. Ditch the prep machine and go back to basics. Oh, and learn how to position her safely when you’re feeding the poor soul 😤
When she said "me and Matt genuinely didn't know you took the teats out of the ring" I was like 🤨🤨🤨 the baby isn't having clean bottles, she isn't have her formula prepared correctly and she has zero immune system but is here there and bleeping everywhere. She is a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.