Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question, I’m not a mum yet (fingers crossed soon) but surely there is an easier way to clean and make bottles without all that shite
💯 Wash them in hot soapy water, rinse and sterilise in the microwave. Sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The truth is, you don’t need all that paraphernalia, just more shite for landfill.

I said about doing a proper demo earlier, this is because in the wrong hands, they are downright dangerous as a breeding ground for germs.
---
💯 Wash them in hot soapy water, rinse and sterilise in the microwave. Sorted.
That’s what I did with my two. I also didn’t do any baby sensory shite with them either - they are in their 20s now with masters degrees and professional careers so I don’t think it harmed the Mini-Minnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No way that was gifted by M&S someone pointed out on here she never gets any decent companies
Also why is she wearing sunglasses in that manic video ?
That lemon bottle is crap if you’ve got loads of fat to lose under chin
Yeah it's hardly ever the brand itself that gifts her is it, it tends to be the retailer - like when she was 'Working With Dior' and it was just she'd got freebies from the Dior counter in Debenhams. I think all the baby stuff she's had gifted has either been from that shop in Warrington that she haunts like a bad smell, or little tiny businesses where it's probably one person doing everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not one to defend her but with Neocate you're meant to use cooled down boiling water, not a hot shot lile normal formula. I doubt she actually knows that like
Beryl probably wouldn’t even need the neocate in the first place if the big oaf could follow instructions and practice BASIC HYGIENE FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A quick show of the bottles this morning to tell us about her paranoia about cleanliness….. On worktops that have so much stuff on, there is no way they are hygienic.

I’d also like to know how more about the maintenance and cleaning regimes for these machines (yes, you have to clean the machines that clean!)

I am sure both her followers, and the companies she is promoting, would be delighted to see a full demonstration and review of how these machines work in the real world for mums.
Yeah exactly - we only had a steam steriliser so I'm not well-versed on how prep machines etc work, and after watching that reel I'm still none the wiser. Could have worked out more info than she's told everyone by asking the Saturday girl in the baby shop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The truth is, you don’t need all that paraphernalia, just more shite for landfill.

I said about doing a proper demo earlier, this is because in the wrong hands, they are downright dangerous as a breeding ground for germs.
---

That’s what I did with my two. I also didn’t do any baby sensory shite with them either - they are in their 20s now with masters degrees and professional careers so I don’t think it harmed the Mini-Minnies.
Yeah, I did all the classes because I was suffering with (what I was later diagnosed as having) PPD and needed to get out. They were definitely for me more than baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How is she filming swimming lessons? Everywhere I’ve ever been it’s definitely not allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does she want to check that reel again? She stops talking halfway through. Why would you use a bottle washer and steriliser, that costs hundreds of pounds, if you’ve washed the bottles first in the sink and could use a Milton tub for 30 quid?

Reactions: 20
She really is super tit at reels isn’t she? Even with the ‘training’ she had a while ago 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Most people having their rainbow baby after a fertility journey would ask/read up on exactly how to use a bottle making machine before parting with their hard earned cash, but cos this big beast got it free and takes anything she gets her big filthy paws on, she doesn’t care how it works or how to clean it properly, she just takes, takes, takes!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I commented on this before..but she's putting the bottles upright which will collect dirt and bacteria.....bleeping humpty. They go upside down.....
I don’t know what bottles she’s using but it looks like the bottom of them screw off as well?? Could you be arsed just so you can have an aesthetic bottle! Crazy!

Reactions: 15
I don’t know what bottles she’s using but it looks like the bottom of them screw off as well?? Could you be arsed just so you can have an aesthetic bottle! Crazy!
Thought she was all about the glass bottles now and didn’t want the mam ones anymore?

Reactions: 14
Wow, just wow - state it on those reels, as if anyone would choose to share "content" like that- and when you're at the point of posting "link herr" mis-spelt - sos sweets but you really shouldn't be posting/sharing anything - get off your phone/soc-media and BE a (responsible) parent for once - legit the worst influencer ever?!

Reactions: 15
I’d love to know how many Baby Brezza machine gets sold thanks to Mother of the year. I’m going to hazard a guess it wasn’t worth them gifting her a machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She sounds so bored of her life ..Moaning about trips to B&Q..Am sorry to tell you Kate but being a mum of two young children your life really isn’t going to be about partying every weekend anymore … Get used to it …

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.