Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds so bored of her life ..Moaning about trips to B&Q..Am sorry to tell you Kate but being a mum of two young children your life really isn’t going to be about partying every weekend anymore … Get used to it …
Thing is she could just stay home and let the kids sleep and play, she doesn’t have to go

Edited to say
Sorry to repeat what loads of u said, only just Catching up…Willy wet in the ferry killed me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been following these threads for ages, but don't think I was here for Delo shagging about in rock ferry. Did he actually do that or yous just taking the piss?

Reactions: 8
I agree! I haven't ever seen anyone taking photos or videos at ours to be fair but then I chat to other mums and dads there. I guess no one talks to Truff when she goes 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m shocked tbh, without checking everyone’s camera rolls how can they be sure who/what you’re filming?

Reactions: 9
Jesus christ, STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR KIDS YOU MASSIVE KNOB. No one is making you go to b&q.
Literally up her fellas arse in case he swings by rockferry on the way home.
You just know they're that head family you see round supermarkets, where there's Mum and Dad and all the kids and Nan and the pet budgerigar, absolute chaos, treating it like a family outing, and you just think why wouldn't one of you stay at home with the kids while the other goes and gets it boxed off in an hour?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thing is she could just stay home and let the kids sleep and play, she doesn’t have to go

Edited to say
Sorry to repeat what loads of u said, only just Catching up…Willy wet in the ferry killed me 😂
It’s freezing in Liverpool/Wirral right now. The garage is probably like a mouldy, ice box and and the conservatory probably isn’t much better. Who wants to sit in their kitchen all day on stools 😂. I still can’t get over the fact she doesn’t have a living room and she ripped it out to store Ali express pinklewickers, caramella clothes and bperfect make up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You just know they're that head family you see round supermarkets, where there's Mum and Dad and all the kids and Nan and the pet budgerigar, absolute chaos, treating it like a family outing, and you just think why wouldn't one of you stay at home with the kids while the other goes and gets it boxed off in an hour?
Urgh that’s my biggest peev in the shops, along with couples who debate every single item each other picks up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw a video of a doctor
Saying lemon bottle has been banned in Switzerland for being unsafe an not having enough trails/research done to prove its safe
I know a couple of nurses who do aesthetics and they won’t use it because there’s just not enough evidence to prove it’s safe

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m getting some bespoke botox (branded, not Btox shite) soon just around the eye area and I’m shitting myself even though I’m paying a fortune to have it done by a registered nurse with years of experience in it. I do NOT know how anyone is comfortable going to Sharon from the salon??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it really normal to get bruising like she’s got on her chin, or is it another lip blush style incident? I've never seen any of my mates react like that before

Reactions: 6
I've been following these threads for ages, but don't think I was here for Delo shagging about in rock ferry. Did he actually do that or yous just taking the piss?
It was just before I joined so may not be 100% accurate but when she was preggers with the first messiah she rolled up to a party in rock ferry and dragged him home then made him go for a cute brekkie the next morning and he was obviously rotten 🤣

I saw a video of a doctor
Saying lemon bottle has been banned in Switzerland for being unsafe an not having enough trails/research done to prove its safe
I read an article about it basically saying that different batches were found to have different ingredients in and there was some right old tit in there. The name lemon bottle would put me off for starters followed by Jenny from the block offering it for £60 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was just before I joined so may not be 100% accurate but when she was preggers with the first messiah she rolled up to a party in rock ferry and dragged him home then made him go for a cute brekkie the next morning and he was obviously rotten 🤣

I read an article about it basically saying that different batches were found to have different ingredients in and there was some right old tit in there. The name lemon bottle would put me off for starters followed by Jenny from the block offering it for £60 🤣
Reminds me of lemon Fairy Liquid or something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I don’t get about that bottle washing machine is when they are tiny your feeding them like 8/9 times a day.
She can only get 4 bottles in it so your having to run a 80 minute wash cycles like 2/3 times a day.
Surely a bit of fairy and dunking them in a tank of milton is far less hassle.

Reactions: 28
I'd like to see how she puts the teats back in the lids without touching them and making them unsterile.....she hasn't given this much thought 😂

Reactions: 15
If I’ve deciphered it right, Mez stayed over?
Where does she stay in that upside down house 🙈

Trial run for Mez before weekend least Berrie will get some interaction and no phones in her face

I was thinking that
If I’ve deciphered it right, Mez stayed over?
Where does she stay in that upside down house 🙈
I was thinking that 🤣 She probably been left to sleep in the kitchen ..They do everything else in that kitchen…
And the the questions she has answered are stupid aswell .AKA ….How are you and Matt .🙈
Who gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd feel ashamed if she were my kid. Upside down house, 1 feral brat, 1 unwanted content baby, a BF she can't trust and spoilt brat syndrome girl. Kates a proper class in HOW NOT TO RAISE KIDS

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.