Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she suggesting that her double chin is swelling from filler??!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No offence but she looks like she is blind wearing them sunglasses trying to read that box in that ad

• Haha
Reactions: 31
God she's wrecked isn't she. Poor kids. She on the white stuff there? Jaws a swinging!

Reactions: 15
Yeah she was struggling reading the instructions. What a tit ad, I’d be absolutley fuming if I gifted someone an item and that was all they could produce for me? bleeping show

Reactions: 22
What’s with the Welsh accent in that bottle warmer story 😂 she’s absolutely wankered

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No way that was gifted by M&S someone pointed out on here she never gets any decent companies
Also why is she wearing sunglasses in that manic video ?
That lemon bottle is crap if you’ve got loads of fat to lose under chin

Reactions: 20
When she says “put the milk in” why do I imagine her putting the actual formula in it, not the made up bottle that needs warming? She’s so thick. She’s said about not needing to go downstairs - why? If your bottle was made up and cold already then surely you’d still need to go to the fridge to get it to warm?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she says “put the milk in” why do I imagine her putting the actual formula in it, not the made up bottle that needs warming? She’s so thick. She’s said about not needing to go downstairs - why? If your bottle was made up and cold already then surely you’d still need to go to the fridge to get it to warm?
If it was anyone else, I’d think maybe they had a mini fridge with a couple of bottles for night time. But she’s never shown us one, and we’ve seen everything else she’s ever grifted.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.