Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her bladdered is actually scary. This is meant to be ‘her job’ and she’s in charge of two young children.

Slurring her words, jaw swinging, no coherent sentences. She doesn’t even know or explain what the product does….. and sunglasses on inside!?

Just WOW

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just watched the video I'm am in utter shock how wasted she is slurring, the jeans talk, dropping juice to look at my roots 🤣the smashing the box around don't get me started on the shades !

Can someone share that to the wiki asap 😱🙈 how can she look after 2 kids

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haha that video is giving Britney Meltdown vibes!
Where’s Door Matt? Where’s her best friends who are like sisters? Why is nobody intervening

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haha that video is giving Britney Meltdown vibes!
Where’s Door Matt? Where’s her best friends who are like sisters? Why is nobody intervening
Yeah could imagine her shaving of her hair and smashing the tit out of the dented Range Rover with a brolly.
Wonder if today will include a begged roast and loads of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she says “put the milk in” why do I imagine her putting the actual formula in it, not the made up bottle that needs warming? She’s so thick. She’s said about not needing to go downstairs - why? If your bottle was made up and cold already then surely you’d still need to go to the fridge to get it to warm?
Baby berry is shitting blood but Kate cba to boil the kettle and make her a fresh bottle. You have to use water hotter than 70 degrees with powder formula in the UK. 37-55 degrees is for heating breastmilk you melon head.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I genuinely believe she does not understand the concept of making bottles and the formula not being sterile and why the water needs to be a certain temperature.
She thinks because she has all these gadgets that she's winning at life and people think she's "cool" and a great mother.

Reactions: 40
Baby berry is shitting blood but Kate cba to boil the kettle and make her a fresh bottle. You have to use water hotter than 70 degrees with powder formula in the UK. 37-55 degrees is for heating breastmilk you melon head.
Thank you!!! I found this so confusing. If she’s formula feeding you need boiling water to kill any potential bacteria in the formula and then you cool the formula down? Is she making bottles up earlier and using this to heat them up? If so, shouldn’t the bottles be in the fridge??? So many questions. She is a liability.

Reactions: 27
Thank you!!! I found this so confusing. If she’s formula feeding you need boiling water to kill any potential bacteria in the formula and then you cool the formula down? Is she making bottles up earlier and using this to heat them up? If so, shouldn’t the bottles be in the fridge??? So many questions. She is a liability.
So from having a quick google it shows keeping a bottle with the powdered formula in it and this just heats the water, so considering she is apparently so paranoid about everything being sterile you’d think you’d go nowhere near this.

Saying that though she’s bleeping lazy and she might earn a few pennies from the link so totally worth risking your baby’s health!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Prescription formula doesn’t have to be made in the same way x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
All the baby equipment on the worktop. I couldn’t deal with all of that tit and clutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A quick show of the bottles this morning to tell us about her paranoia about cleanliness….. On worktops that have so much stuff on, there is no way they are hygienic.

I’d also like to know how more about the maintenance and cleaning regimes for these machines (yes, you have to clean the machines that clean!)

I am sure both her followers, and the companies she is promoting, would be delighted to see a full demonstration and review of how these machines work in the real world for mums.

Reactions: 19
I'm not one to defend her but with Neocate you're meant to use cooled down boiling water, not a hot shot lile normal formula. I doubt she actually knows that like

Reactions: 10
Goodness, Olaf isn't pulling in the likes, is she? Five comments on yesterday's post. Maybe K will realise that no one finds her cute, she's got horrific brattish behaviour and that she's been raised as a performing monkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How does she have time to get her double chin seen to, but no time to get those absolutely rancid outgrown nails at the very least removed so that she's not poking at her newborn baby with dirty, discoloured claws. Urghhh actually makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 24
Serious question, I’m not a mum yet (fingers crossed soon) but surely there is an easier way to clean and make bottles without all that shite

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've never been bothered about the feeding debates. Whatever works for you tbh. (I BF one and the other 2 bottle fed in the end, one of them ended up on neocate through a dietician.) But for once, I totally see why they are so worried about formula feeding. Jesus, all those machines yet is still doing it wrong and is jumping from milk to milk. Just get rid of the crap and make them up as you're meant to. Wash the bottles YOURSELF and then get some sodding Milton. Honest to God, she is an absolute weapon. That poor baby isn't even held properly when being fed 😢
---
Serious question, I’m not a mum yet (fingers crossed soon) but surely there is an easier way to clean and make bottles without all that shite
There is. Warm, soapy water and get a bottle brush. Rinse them throughly and get a milton tub and put them in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why has she got a million machines to do the simple jobs that mums do?! bleeping wash your bottles with hot soapy water, bang them in a steriliser and then CAREFULLY get them out when you need to make up a bottle.
not man handle every possible area of the bottle that should be sterile with your gorilla paws

• Heart
Reactions: 42
All that baby bottle paraphernalia, it's totally unnecessary.

Surely that Baby Brezza thing, you put the bottles upside down so no residue sits at the bottom? Then she's touching them all with her minty tit infested fingers.

Reactions: 30
Honestly I'm still traumatised from reading she didn't know to take the teats out 🤢 cant imagine how filthy those bottles actually were, hopefully she's doing better with Beryl's bottles but looking at those stories I highly doubt it

Reactions: 28
A quick show of the bottles this morning to tell us about her paranoia about cleanliness….. On worktops that have so much stuff on, there is no way they are hygienic.

I’d also like to know how more about the maintenance and cleaning regimes for these machines (yes, you have to clean the machines that clean!)

I am sure both her followers, and the companies she is promoting, would be delighted to see a full demonstration and review of how these machines work in the real world for mums.
And showing us said bottles while holding a knife covered in Nutella

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.