Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have stayed home with Olaf and new born instead of basically following her lad to B&Q and then sitting in the car!
Honestly I would be at home, baby down to nap, get a washing on and play with/spend time Olaf or let her potter & get all that shite in the kitchen tidied up 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She could have stayed home with Olaf and new born instead of basically following her lad to B&Q and then sitting in the car!
Honestly I would be at home, baby down to nap, get a washing on and play with/spend time Olaf or let her potter & get all that shite in the kitchen tidied up 🥴🥴
She’s scared incase Delo goes to get his Willy wet in the ferry

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's just a mess of a human isn't she? Says she's got it all, everything she posts shows the opposite. Desperately wanted Baby Bazza now complaining that kids stop her and lil legs living their best life getting pissed up. Horrible.

Reactions: 34
She sounds so bored of her life ..Moaning about trips to B&Q..Am sorry to tell you Kate but being a mum of two young children your life really isn’t going to be about partying every weekend anymore … Get used to it …
Sundays are hard when there’s no bummed roasts on offer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just leave delo to go to b&q by himself…she really can’t let him out of her sight can she 😂😂

Reactions: 23
I think we should refer to the baby as Beryl from now on because she‘ll hate it! Well done to whoever posted that the other day.

Trollive & Beryl #sisters4ever
---
Now she‘s recommending putting the kids in the bottle washer too. Dangerous advice!
IMG_4679.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
God that reel 😂 she’s in Kerry Katona era. She’s need an intervention but there’s no one with it enough to do it

Reactions: 22
In one of her other reels with aLive holding Barry, poor Barry has got the sun shining right in her eyes through the ‘orangery’ roof…you can see she’s really uncomfortable and trying to move her eyes away 😔 Yet Sir John Elton, wearing her indoor sunglasses, is too twatted and too busy looking at her kids through a phone to even notice

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think we should refer to the baby as Beryl from now on because she‘ll hate it! Well done to whoever posted that the other day.

Trollive & Beryl #sisters4ever
---
Now she‘s recommending putting the kids in the bottle washer too. Dangerous advice!
View attachment 2889055
She's got literally 2 positive comments on that reel, one of which is off her mate so doesn't count, and the only other one is a very confused Instagrammer wondering if/why you need to wash bottles before you put them in the machine, and tbh if you need to wash them in the sink first I would not be arsed spending £200-odd and having my worktop cluttered up with another bit of kit. Just wash and sterilise them properly and have done with it!

Reactions: 27
In one of her other reels with aLive holding Barry, poor Barry has got the sun shining right in her eyes through the ‘orangery’ roof…you can see she’s really uncomfortable and trying to move her eyes away 😔 Yet Sir John Elton, wearing her indoor sunglasses, is too twatted and too busy looking at her kids through a phone to even notice
Truff thought we wouldn’t notice she was intoxicated if she hid her eyes behind sunglasses indoors…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that baby bottle paraphernalia and she’s still a thick useless bleep.

Also I can’t cope with her 1950’s hairdo in that makeup reel she’s done 🤣 she’s so unfashionable for someone of her age and someone who’s supposed to be an influencer 🤣 she’s like a shien Sharon Mitchell with that hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My bespoke is in Puddleducks. Most of them allow filming/photos but they have strict rules that only your kid can be in the frame
I’m shocked tbh, without checking everyone’s camera rolls how can they be sure who/what you’re filming?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
State of the dress link post "SO Dior" & "simalir to the silk pj's I wore in South of France last year* - mmmm-kay who knew Primarni did silk pyjamas and if they did that an" influencer" would actually be bragging about wearing them out - pure 🐂💩 and desperado at this point for "content"?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus christ, STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR KIDS YOU MASSIVE KNOB. No one is making you go to b&q.
Literally up her fellas arse in case he swings by rockferry on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you!!! I found this so confusing. If she’s formula feeding you need boiling water to kill any potential bacteria in the formula and then you cool the formula down? Is she making bottles up earlier and using this to heat them up? If so, shouldn’t the bottles be in the fridge??? So many questions. She is a liability.
I’d be more worried with the state of her nails, they’re probably harbouring a new strain of Covid 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.