Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was advertising on her stories the other day for wedding make up bookings for next summer and the year after.

Do people actually still book her to do their make up? I bet she charges a fortune as she thinks she’s ‘famous’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2886573View attachment 2886575
Feed your baby properly you bleeping baboon get sat up get her upright stop letting her drink air you neglectful fucker😩
And also should a 4 week old newborn really be going 8.5 hours for a feed?
I’d be worried!!
Babies aren’t meant to be fed one-handed while you hold your phone in the other hand. She’s no idea how bad that looks. Put your phone away, Truff, and concentrate on being a proper mum.

Reactions: 29
i believe her about the baby sleeping through already - would you want to wake up every few hours if you knew kate would be there?!
Exactly, berry’s wee eyes opening up to see the Hunchback of Notre damn hanging over her cot with her stinking breath and her big filthy man hands with crappy finger nails reaching in to grab her 🥴🥴🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_8568.png

Why is olive obsessed with everything? Football, Spanish, dogs? Why is truff trying to cover every kind of base with her portrayal of this kid? Pick your lane and stick in it truff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
State of it "my chin is swollen BTW, it will go down, CBA deleting it" - errrr no shite sherlock & you really should have done - looking more like Jimmy Hill by the nano-sec - epic fail of an influencer?!😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That dog looks like it hates its life and that’s a hard thing to achieve for a golden retriever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2887594
Why is olive obsessed with everything? Football, Spanish, dogs? Why is truff trying to cover every kind of base with her portrayal of this kid? Pick your lane and stick in it truff.
She’s so tit at her ‘job’. Can’t even see what was Olive is wearing, gifted from M&S. The photo is dark and is it the coat that was gifted or whatever is under it 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fillers worked wonders on that jawline 😂😂😂
She’s absolutely manic on that reel, jaw swinging all over the place and licking her teeth 🤔 I wonder how long it’ll be before the company she’s #ad/pr’ing for get her to take it down.
She’s also “got a bit of a bloat on”, so the anti bloating gummies she said had stopped all her bloating can’t be doing their job then?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she’ll be on her ozempic journey soon? Using diabetes as the reason she’s on it 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.