Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed the title is Mehndi Art, presumably they've been learning about Eid at school/nursery/whatever and the best Oluv could manage was a load of black scrawl. Little serial killer in the making!
Pissing myself, we need to be irl friends coz I thought the exact same thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s desperate to jump on this body posi mommy bandwagon like Carys Whittaker (1.4 million followers) and Lottie Drynan (368k followers), except her body shape isn’t relatable at all, it’s just odd???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s desperate to jump on this body posi mommy bandwagon like Carys Whittaker (1.4 million followers) and Lottie Drynan (368k followers), except her body shape isn’t relatable at all, it’s just odd???
She’s the least un body positive person ever
She’s had her tits done twice
Turkey teeth
Gastric band
Lipo
And fanny tightening
And she’s still not happy and looks like shrek had sec with dad/uncle and produced her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has she shown the garage/living room lately trolls? I’m convinced it’s full of black mould 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Has she shown the garage/living room lately trolls? I’m convinced it’s full of black mould 🤣🤣
She will show it 2mo after she’s been on here for her daily nose 😂 It probably smells of damp in there ..As all they do is sit in the kitchen and go to bed about half 7 every night to watch tv 🙄 ..

Then he probably goes and climbs in2 the brats bed to sleep .. It’s not a normal the set up in that house .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was in Sale today for the Manchester marathon, I work there and know a lot of people who were there, gonna ask around tomorrow and see if anyone saw her!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She had trapped wind? IN HER SHOULDER?! and IBS tablets helped?!

What!
I hate to defend her in any way, shape or form but you can get referred pain in your shoulders because of gas pains after surgery. And peppermint capsules or tea can help to disperse it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What I don’t get with the editing of photos is you don’t actually look like that 🤷‍♀️I could possibly understand the logic if someone edited themselves at home and didn’t go out (although that would be quite sad). But what’s the point in editing your face and body when you look completely different in person and you go out looking like that anyway and people see what you actually look like? I’m not sure that my point is very clear but I hope that makes some sense 🤪 Does she actually think that people see her as her edited version?

Reactions: 25
I hate to defend her in any way, shape or form but you can get referred pain in your shoulders because of gas pains after surgery. And peppermint capsules or tea can help to disperse it.
Yes these are AWFUL after a laparoscopy 😭

Re the garage, I know somebody who spent a fortune doing their garage up but it had no proper ventilation and wasn’t fully insulated and it’s full of black mould. Will cost thousands to fix and can’t be used for like a year now. I’m not banking on a garage REVEL anytime soon there’s no way it was insulated it’s the size of a stamp.

Show us ya garage and ya thumbs truff

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.