Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she's had that baby for content....."OLIVES baby lotion & berrys" the kids a total after thought. Also, why is olive "napping". No wonder she doesn't sleep through the night.
---
Also, what's with this PTSD bullshit!!!!

Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. No one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, thinks you have your tit together Truff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can’t stand when influencers do a random sympathy post basically saying that instagram is fake when they are literally the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She talks about PTSD like it's a common cold. No PTSD last week but now it's back. She doesn't have PTSD, at the very most she may have anxiety (understandably).

If she's going to self diagnose then she should diagnose herself with an intellectual disability as she most definitely has one of those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The PTSD thing is wild, if you're gonna fake something at least look into it....weeks after an event is when you can get diagnosed with PTSD, not the next day! Just say how anxious you are, no one would doubt that at all

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t stand when influencers do a random sympathy post basically saying that instagram is fake when they are literally the problem
💯 they make content showing how wonderful their lives are and then tell us not to believe it 😂 and then when it suits they call out social media for being fake as if they’re not involved in it 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Even if she has anxiety, it’s all brought on by her own lies and trying to keep up with a fake life she portrays on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 32
PTSD or anxiety but they either left the newborn to go to Manchester or they dragged her on mad busy trains into Manchester to watch a marathon in a busy crowd
Both of which are unsafe and so not shout anxiety/ptsd riddled parents at all
That’s the last place I’d be going 4 weeks after abdominal surgery from having a baby and 2 weeks after said baby supposedly stopping breathing
She makes her lies so easy to see thru but she’s too dumb to realise
Like others have said she most definitely has some sort of learning disability and super low iq I’ve never come across someone as stupid and obsessed with themselves

Reactions: 42
I suffered with PTSD, after seeing my little one being resuscitated as i was being rushed surgery for 6 hours not knowing what was happening and if they were ok. I didn’t know I had it until 6 weeks later and it came along with OCD, heaps of guilt and self hate (knowing others have it much worse than I do, so I questioned everything).

I struggled to leave the house because I was petrified of everything and people knowing. When you have tit like that, which is so complex, you very rarely admit it to anyone because you don’t want people to know the thoughts you have and the actions you are doing because they are embarrassing and it can be quite “shameful” (it was for me anyway).

I never left my little one for a night until they were over a year old and I still struggle today. Not as bad, but it never goes away- it took me over a year of therapy.

She’s absolute scum and it’s not something to be thrown around. You don’t have it one day and not the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I suffered with PTSD, after seeing my little one being resuscitated as i was being rushed surgery for 6 hours not knowing what was happening and if they were ok. I didn’t know I had it until 6 weeks later and it came along with OCD, heaps of guilt and self hate (knowing others have it much worse than I do, so I questioned everything).

I struggled to leave the house because I was petrified of everything and people knowing. When you have tit like that, which is so complex, you very rarely admit it to anyone because you don’t want people to know the thoughts you have and the actions you are doing because they are embarrassing and it can be quite “shameful” (it was for me anyway).

I never left my little one for a night until they were over a year old and I still struggle today. Not as bad, but it never goes away- it took me over a year of therapy.

She’s absolute scum and it’s not something to be thrown around. You don’t have it one day and not the next.
I'm really sorry to hear this. She is a trigger for so many people - imagine faking PTSD for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm really sorry to hear this. She is a trigger for so many people - imagine faking PTSD for content.
I don’t think she’s faking it as such. She just ‘thinks’ she has it. But doesn’t have the capacity to understand how it works, how long a diagnosis takes etc. its easy for her to throw the term around and it’s just the latest bandwagon she’s jumping on but too thick to understand she, or her crotch goblins, dont have to have every ailment going to be relatable or have content.

In reality, she’s probably having another manic episode and is a little bit anxious trying to keep up the false premise of this amazing life she’s living.

Reactions: 30
Wow - unreal the pouting/posing on asking followers for links, and then flip-flopping straight in to PTSD for "poor me" sympathy, after it's weekend gallivanting on the sly & the timely end of the BF "journey" - hilarious even Miss O wasn't impressed & wouldn't join in the home steam facial routine - such a lying loser, it's surely fooling no-one now?! The manic wild-ride of it's soc-media feed is like a Pinball machine on acid at this point?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.