Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit is shocking. It looks like a fancy dress costume for someone from Clueless.
also how are her roots so bad already when she had them done just before she had Berry?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That dress is hideous 1980s at it finest and
to quote my good pal christine from two doors down: What happened in 1985 should stay in 1985.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Truff has absolutely no business even trying to fit into this🤣🤣
She genuinely has such a high opinion of herself. I want to know where she gets the balls from (although she’s prob just using Mary’s)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Truff has absolutely no business even trying to fit into this🤣🤣
She genuinely has such a high opinion of herself. I want to know where she gets the balls from (although she’s prob just using Mary’s)
Have you seen Caramella's latest post, of all the girls wearing their dresses at the National? There's literally about 10 girls all in the same thing who've had a selfie with Caramel Molly, you'd feel ashamed wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was at ladies day on Friday and ended up behind someone wearing a Caramella dress. It’a not a brand I would wear, but the quality was shocking - definitely get better off SHEIN.

I knew it was caramella because the label was clearly visible despite it being sheer fabric, not moved it to the lining. Proper basic witch quality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think it was:

BODY. BANTER. FACE. The Triple Threat.

Not to mention his “Cartier” bangle. Read the wiki.
💀💀💀

Have you seen Caramella's latest post, of all the girls wearing their dresses at the National? There's literally about 10 girls all in the same thing who've had a selfie with Caramel Molly, you'd feel ashamed wouldn't you?
I saw it on TikTok, I’d be mortified if I seen someone in the same outfit as me let alone 10 others 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do any of you lovely trolls have a river island code pls got a basket full for my holiday that’s longer than truffs 24 hour one week Dubai jaunts thankssss xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She 100% reads here. Only a few days ago someone mentioned her family and how she doesn't speak about them and now she's off to watch him run a marathon.
---
She 100% reads here. Only a few days ago someone mentioned her family and how she doesn't speak about them and now she's off to watch him run a marathon.
Her brother that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---

Her brother that is.
100% think that was me troll. Never mentions him nor her Dad/uncle

Reactions: 15
Radio silence from truff #hanging #momof2 #homeby10. What the actual duck are on her feet🤣
For real why does she never dress appropriately. That skirt is obscenely short even when she’s stood up. And that leg tattoo 🤢 she looks a show. Even the model looks rough in it. It’s like the start of a dress that hasn’t been finished. A bandeau puffball dress… the 1980s called, it wants its crimes against fashion back to caramellas sweatshop joke shop

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.