Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Range Rover is probably due up on its lease soon! She is claiming PTSD so she can go on the sick and blag a car 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Berry won't have the locks of hair like olive had .. she will be getting extensions haha
---

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She did a reel/video of her “evening skincare” to showcase a SPF she finally likes.

An EVENING skincare routine. What sun is she expecting to see in bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Has that baby had a single day in since she was born ?
She’s been out more times then I have in the last 3 weeks
Poor Berry !!!

Reactions: 33
Do we find out what school Olive is going to tomorrow??? 😬

I'm sure it will be as bespoke as their maa is 🤓🤥🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has that baby had a single day in since she was born ?
She’s been out more times then I have in the last 3 weeks
Poor Berry !!!
Same, I couldn't think of anything worse than going out that much as an adult never mind taking a newborn out or going out when you're in your berry bubble.

I'm watching race around the world season 2 (I think), there's a woman and her adopted son, she started speaking of her sons ADHD, and dificuities he faced as little as 6 months old. What the mum described was traits so similar to Olives behaviour, turns out he had FAS 😪 really upset me to watch, how can you drink knowing your pregnant! Some people are beyond selfish.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

She shares every aspect of her life (see the 💩 under the nails story) but she’s not mentioned applying for school (unless I’ve missed it), is she keeping Oluv back a year (within her rights being an August baby)?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She shares every aspect of her life (see the 💩 under the nails story) but she’s not mentioned applying for school (unless I’ve missed it), is she keeping Oluv back a year (within her rights being an August baby)?
Bet she thinks she doesn't need to apply because Oluv already goes to the bouji school. There's one every year!

Of course not troll. She won’t post her school just like she hasn’t posted her nursey. Just the bespoke uniform that isn’t identifiable at all 🤥

• Haha
Wonder if she will keep big O at private school till Barry starts in the hope that she will her make up and skin expert career will take off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t mentioned schools cos she doesn’t want her trolls knowing that Olaf is going to the school up the road and not staying at the swanky private school! I know a mum just like Kate who interestingly enough is always up Kate’s arse - she organises 💫events💫 and likes every pic Kate posts. She invited me to one once and I went, and there’s fuckin big truck and Delo, I nearly died and never went to another one. But this mum I know is all about how her life looks to others with her big house and perfect kids… it’s all lies trolls. All of it 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I was reluctantly watching the Chelsea match last night, with the other half and everytime Chelseas captain, came on the screen all I pictured was Olaf! I think she's the spit of him 🤣
You can't unsee this hahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.