Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she crying over people running.....did she not make her bed? Has she not reset? Or is she hungover and needs a Chinese takeaway ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that Olive drawing a picture of her monster mother’s hands?
Just noticed the title is Mehndi Art, presumably they've been learning about Eid at school/nursery/whatever and the best Oluv could manage was a load of black scrawl. Little serial killer in the making!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also she’s like 4 weeks post partum so probably still bleeding and she’s wearing a short white skirt.
She’s bleeping brave i’ll give her that 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just noticed the title is Mehndi Art, presumably they've been learning about Eid at school/nursery/whatever and the best Oluv could manage was a load of black scrawl. Little serial killer in the making!
Ha ha I thought I saw there word mehndi… I can’t say owt, my son only does pics in black and red so I’ve side eyed him from the day he could draw, little oddball 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if it's already been said but..... hahahaaaaa marathon! It was 10k 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my mate who had a baby 10 weeks ago done it 🤣🤣🤣 what a tit!
---
Just for those who aren't from the Liverpool/Wirral 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if they headed over to Manchester marathon? Would explain the train ride.

Reactions: 15
Wow, so even choosing to lie about the "marathon" for yet more faux-drama - and the crocodile tears/sobbing over "people running marathon" - bore-off you scam-artist - the shame for it where not been gifted a roast - how the mighty braggers have fallen?! P. S. Keep seeing posters everywhere for the new Godzilla X Kong film - PMSL every time, is the spit of Gorilla Truff-alo!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she crying over people running.....did she not make her bed? Has she not reset? Or is she hungover and needs a Chinese takeaway ? 🤔
I hate to say it but I always cry at London Marathon… not sure if a bleeping ParkRun would get me in the feels though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if it's already been said but..... hahahaaaaa marathon! It was 10k 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my mate who had a baby 10 weeks ago done it 🤣🤣🤣 what a tit!
---
Just for those who aren't from the Liverpool/Wirral 🤣🤣🤣
The Manchester Marathon was on today….. I didn’t spot The Make Ups in the wild though! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trolls I make you right. Thought she looked like she was at a Merseyrail station, but then seen Altrincham 🫣 my mistake, I've not slept much this week! She's still a twit though!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.