Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate's own trolls, whilst we wait for her to come out of hiding after her manic behaviour this week, any recommendations for decent proper skin care products for mature skin (early 50's). Nothing spenny cos I can't afford that! No subscriptions either. Looking at serums, eye creams, day/night moisturisers or creams. Thank you 😊
I swear by Nivea soft, been using it for years and apparently it’s similar to La Mer. I’ve tried Elemis, Clarins and some others but I always go back to this. My make up goes on lovely after it. The ordinary also do good serums too and they’re not expensive. The Nivea soft 500ml last for ages and you can use it as a body lotion too x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kate's own trolls, whilst we wait for her to come out of hiding after her manic behaviour this week, any recommendations for decent proper skin care products for mature skin (early 50's). Nothing spenny cos I can't afford that! No subscriptions either. Looking at serums, eye creams, day/night moisturisers or creams. Thank you 😊
You know what, Aldi does a day cream and night cream that's meant to look like a knockoff of La Prairie and they're really good - prob not as good as the real thing like but for £6.99 very decent indeed. I'm nearly 44 and get mistaken for younger all the time (although that might be to do with dressing like lamb tbh)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My make up friend recommended this to me and omg. I’ve spent a fortune on allsorts and it’s the best - she was saying that most good make up artists (not Kate) have it in their kit - I use it as a moisturiser day to day, a thicker amount for a bit of a mask and a primer for make up! Usually about £12 and it’s def better than some I’ve spent £80+ on x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know what, Aldi does a day cream and night cream that's meant to look like a knockoff of La Prairie and they're really good - prob not as good as the real thing like but for £6.99 very decent indeed. I'm nearly 44 and get mistaken for younger all the time (although that might be to do with dressing like lamb tbh)
Troll… don’t you mean La Prawn not La Prairie? 🤣

• Haha
I went to a stay and play today and there was a kid there in a Doona. Poor thing looked rammed in and so uncomfortable. Parents didn't take him out for quite a while either. It reminded me of Berry quavered into her Doona kebab

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
no7 future renew damage reversal skincare. Day and night cream.
swear by it. Always on offer aswell x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you lovely trolls. My local Aldi has the La Prawn 🙈😭 stuff and it is good, might pop round and get some tmw - I'd forgotten about it! I'll look into the others too. Knew I could count on y'all 😘

Reactions: 7
Thank you lovely trolls. My local Aldi has the La Prawn 🙈😭 stuff and it is good, might pop round and get some tmw - I'd forgotten about it! I'll look into the others too. Knew I could count on y'all 😘
If Aldi don’t have that in, Amazon have the Nivea soft 75ml in for £2 with prime delivery, so if you don’t like it on your face, you can use it as body lotion xx

Reactions: 6
I don’t live in Miami anymore thank bleeping christ

Also +1 for the blue Nivea cream, it’s cheap and so nice. I keep mine in the fridge for my gorgeous morning eye bags

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some one needs to catch Mez in the bogs she must be out on the Razz this weekend with it being a bank holiday

• Haha
Did she give birth at Arrowe Park again? I’m sure I read that postnatal mums get their own room there?
In Arrowe Park there is a post op bay you have to be in for 6 hours then if there is a room available you are moved to a side room.
The reason no dads or partners can stay if to respect other women in those bays, respect their dignity. woman post op can be high risk of complications and therefore the bays aren’t very wide and need to have space in an emergency to get to the mum without dads by the beds.
once in a side room dads/partners can stay.

Kate thinks she is the only one that matters and has no respect for others so the reasons I’ve said above she can’t fathom as she is that self centred.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So what are we thinking
*Infection due to her being a dick and going out and about again
*Olives causing murder since she's not no1
*She knows she fucked up with the NHS bashing post so is lying low (she'll address it on her own terms in her own time)
*She's on the dust diet, she's going to loose 4 stone in a day! Come back slim and post an Easter photo in Delemare Forest

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I remember overdoing it a Bit in the first couple of weeks. In hindsight I was on such a high of adrenaline / hormones fro

Drugstore 🥴
I bleeping hate it when they say drugstore. We are not America,it’s a chemist!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.