Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t even follow her on Snapchat but this popped up, she’s deffo brewing something
IMG_3521.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Don’t even follow her on Snapchat but this popped up, she’s deffo brewing somethingView attachment 2846318
Can’t wait to see what constitutes the worst week of your life in Kate’s world. Does she even realise how lucky she is to have a healthy baby and bring it home to meet your equally healthy toddler in a warm home (granted she’s no living room and shits next to her clean washing)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Listen if you have had the worst week of you life and you are going to come on and say Barry was rushed to hospital or some other bull tit you would not be drinking red wine!!! Because I’m telling you now if I had been living in fear for either of my kids I wouldn’t touch a drop incase I had to drive anywhere!!!!! Regardless of having a fella who could!!!! we know what’s happened you spoke tit about having your own room you look and bleep now you need likes and people feeling sorry for you to get all you impressionable followers to keep feeding your ego!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I can't believe they have to sit in their conservatory because they don't have a lovely living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s only trying to deflect from those crappy comments. She does this every time.
Goes quiet for a few days and hopes everyone forgets about it and comes back on with some random sob story. Absolute professional victim.

Also, could you be arsed reading here on the daily? Her menkle elf must be in bits the amount she’s obsessed with this site. Nobody is DM’ing her, it’s just her sitting on here 24/7. Here’s an idea Kate, if you don’t like what’s written about you, don’t bleeping read here OR try and have a bit of self reflection time and see that you’re a massive bleep who probably need to make a few changes in life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Kate Hayes professional victim. She last posted 4 days ago out on the Razz celebrating fruits birth. She’s still been following loads of new pages on the beg she’s so traumatised

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
bleeping twit. It’s only the worst week of her life because she’s been quite rightly called out for being a bleep. Of all the awful things she’s done I think the Princess Fiona hospital behaviour and subsequent slagging off on the NHS is the actual worst

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Let's play "worst week" bingo. I'll start:
- video of Barry in a hospital bed, panning round to Truff and her tear-stained face
- mention of some sort of health 'journey' which she will ask her bots to advise on, for engagement reasons
- discovery that she has long term diabetes, followed by a red rant at restaurants generally 'who don't do enough to support' (and don't they know who I am!)
- Big O had a tantrum so bad that she fell down the stairs (it's her favourite) and Ma had to go on the red wine for her mental health
- most likely, Kate developed some sort of abscess and had to be rushed back to hospital (cue Kate finally photographed in a private room - 15, 343rd best MUA in Liverpool deserves it, you know)
---
Or possibly someone made a formal complaint about her to the hospital?

• Haha
- video of Barry in a hospital bed, panning round to Truff and her tear-stained face
- mention of some sort of health 'journey' which she will ask her bots to advise on, for engagement reasons
- discovery that she has long term diabetes, followed by a red rant at restaurants generally 'who don't do enough to support' (and don't they know who I am!)
- Big O had a tantrum so bad that she fell down the stairs (it's her favourite) and Ma had to go on the red wine for her mental health
- most likely, Kate developed some sort of abscess and had to be rushed back to hospital (cue Kate finally photographed in a private room - 15, 343rd best MUA in Liverpool deserves it, you know)
---
My bet is that it's berry related for sure. Something trivial like nappy rash, but she Will make out like she had the bubonic plague. Remember when she said olive needed skin grafts and then 2 days later was in her swimming class.....drama drama drama

My bet is that it's berry related for sure. Something trivial like nappy rash, but she Will make out like she had the bubonic plague. Remember when she said olive needed skin grafts and then 2 days later was in her swimming class.....drama drama drama
Hell to the yes. She had some bad publicity with the NHS rant and downing free oysters so she'll max out on some Barry sob story to try to make people forget all thqt. Yawnorama.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
---
I think she is going to blame the hospital for something else! I bet she will say they left some of the placenta in or something like that!!! So she can justify her disgusting comment!!!

Reactions: 20
This!!! With both of mine I was on a ward and in all honesty I was that preoccupied with my own new baby that I couldn’t even tell u how many other women were on the ward!!! That was literally the last thing
Don’t even follow her on Snapchat but this popped up, she’s deffo brewing somethingView attachment 2846318
If it was that bad she wouldn't be on the ale in her (not living room), tit hole of a house
---
If it was that bad she wouldn't be on the ale in her (not living room), tit hole of a house
Don't know why it's quoted two posts 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope her and Delo both got the shits after their latest beg fest and that they crapped themselves in public 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.