Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's made a highlight Berry Bubbles 🤣, can't be that poorly just having an anxiety Break
[/QUOTE]

Left out the stories about her trauma tho trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In one of the videos Elixr has put on their grid, it shows the kids dancing, then after a while the camera moves round and Kate is sitting at a table chatting with two other women

Reactions: 9
In one of the videos Elixr has put on their grid, it shows the kids dancing, then after a while the camera moves round and Kate is sitting at a table chatting with two other women
Just been for a nose - I wouldn't be happy with a restaurant posting my kid all over their grid and stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Noticed Olive is being a little geg and not letting any other kids hug the Easter bunny 😅

I was thinking when she was posting a tit ton of stories she’ll go silent and have a super allowed social media break. She’s so predictable. Also, maybe a bit of a reality check that her emergency c section with Olive was dreamy yet her elected after was ‘traumatic’…

Also, when I had my bespoke I had my own room but the hospital I chose don’t have mixed bags single rooms only. Fella was also allowed to stay but he had no bed so his friend dropped off a blow up mattress 😅 prepare to fail truff fail to prepare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be dying to post on instagram, let's face it, she's posted stories where she's farting (never not funny) so to go days without posting her usual crap must be killing her! I think she's had a lot of backlash online and IRL over her hospital tale tantrum and is lying low. It can't last as she's desperate for the attention from strangers so she'll be back soon with a million braggy stories telling us life is amazing, Fruit is sleeping right though the night and on solids, Trolive is an angle and changes the nappies and sterilises the breastfeeding bottles. I could go on but you get the gist 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah neither of them have been in hospital, just spoke to my source 🤣

she probably can’t keep up with the perfect berry bubble she portrays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m just a lurker on this thread but spotted Olive on Elixr’s insta yesterday dancing with the Easter bunny, couldn’t see Kate though!
Kate didn’t take her I think it was her cousin Charlotte? Could be mistaken but she took Oluf with her little girl (The one Oluf was standing next to) Truff would have felt out of place in there judging by all the mums who went!! Bloody stunning majority of them

Reactions: 8
Struggled to find Olive at first in the Elixr stories, because I could only see kids in pastel colours and no child was cosplaying as Wednesday Addams. Makes a change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think that’s her. In the pink top? Looks too old. Plus she isn’t holding the prize berry!

Reactions: 10
Looking at that stories I don’t think she was there she’d be centre stage being over bearing and showing berry off.

Reactions: 14
She must be dying to post on instagram, let's face it, she's posted stories where she's farting (never not funny) so to go days without posting her usual crap must be killing her! I think she's had a lot of backlash online and IRL over her hospital tale tantrum and is lying low. It can't last as she's desperate for the attention from strangers so she'll be back soon with a million braggy stories telling us life is amazing, Fruit is sleeping right though the night and on solids, Trolive is an angle and changes the nappies and sterilises the breastfeeding bottles. I could go on but you get the gist 😀
Isn't Delos sister a nurse? Can't imagine any of that story went down well with the Delameres. They must despair that he's chose her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Looking at that stories I don’t think she was there she’d be centre stage being over bearing and showing berry off.
Yeh she wasn’t there I think it was her cousin that took Oluf along with her little girl

Reactions: 6
She’s probably caught up on here realised she’s opened herself up to one hell of a backlash after her NHS rant especially after her fertility troubles and tit herself hoping if she went MIA for a few days people will forget.

Reactions: 19
Only hope (for once) it's had to dip ham-fist in the blag-faux-Chanel and actually pay the £15pp for the "Golden-Geg" to attend the Easter event - just like its mother for sure, proper lil mini-me - "front-row and oh so gobby/pushy"?! Bets on for the "soc-media-arising" - the best and most loved gifted and pimped Easter-experiences a-plenty be incoming for sure - boasting, gloating and show-boating it's freebies, no doubt off-richter for all to see?! #unappreciative #unpalatable #unstoppable

Reactions: 11
Only hope (for once) it's had to dip ham-fist in the blag-faux-Chanel and actually pay the £15pp for the "Golden-Geg" to attend the Easter event - just like its mother for sure, proper lil mini-me - "front-row and oh so gobby/pushy"?! Bets on for the "soc-media-arising" - the best and most loved gifted and pimped Easter-experiences a-plenty be incoming for sure - boasting, gloating and show-boating it's freebies, no doubt off-richter for all to see?! #unappreciative #unpalatable #unstoppable
You know it! With some kind of caption like "my easter chicks"

Reactions: 10
I genuinely would like to know what the ppl either side of her and on other side of bay thought of her carry on.... what made her more deserving of a room than the other ppl in the bay? I spent 3 months in a psychiatric hospital in a bay with 4 other ppl who I would not associate with normally. I was told I would get a side room due to my job as a mental health nurse, but guess what other ppl,who needed the side rooms got them and not once did I even ask about it never mind complain. She needs to give her head a shake as does HE, he seems as bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.