Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mary was giving the staff daggers because he didn’t get a blanket 😂 Did he actually expect the staff who are run off their feet to go and find him a blanket 😂 They deserve each other.
Matts not the patient Kate! You and Berry are their priority.
She can’t see past her own bulbous nose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what are we thinking
*Infection due to her being a dick and going out and about again
*Olives causing murder since she's not no1
*She knows she fucked up with the NHS bashing post so is lying low (she'll address it on her own terms in her own time)
*She's on the dust diet, she's going to loose 4 stone in a day! Come back slim and post an Easter photo in Delemare Forest
I think she’s got a Possible Infection or Barry’s got jaundice and needs to be treated or few people on here mentioned her quick breathing and she should get it looked at
and she’ll stay off to build up the suspense

Reactions: 15
She’ll make a big return tomorrow; she won’t be able to not show off all kinds of unnecessary Easter tat.

I’m hoping for a red rant in the coming weeks though 😂

Reactions: 30
I think she’s got a Possible Infection or Barry’s got jaundice and needs to be treated or few people on here mentioned her quick breathing and she should get it looked at
Troll! Barry’s not got Jaundice, it’s just her tanned skin, it’s her favourite. Plus Truff’s on a ‘super allowed break’, like Jesus was back in the day 😂😂

• Haha
The quick breathing was concerning like.

Reactions: 9
Where our resident Echo reporter when we need her. Sure that NHS bashing post would make a lovely little follow up story… 🤔

Reactions: 21
So what are we thinking
*She knows she fucked up with the NHS bashing post so is lying low (she'll address it on her own terms in her own time)
*She's on the dust diet, she's going to loose 4 stone in a day! Come back slim and post an Easter photo in Delemare Forest
E, all of the above

Reactions: 12
So what are we thinking
Leave it with me 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Al
Kate's own trolls, whilst we wait for her to come out of hiding after her manic behaviour this week, any recommendations for decent proper skin care products for mature skin (early 50's). Nothing spenny cos I can't afford that! No subscriptions either. Looking at serums, eye creams, day/night moisturisers or creams. Thank you 😊
Aldi caviar cream is unreal! They do a day and a night cream for £7 each! They’re honestly awesome! I’m in my 40s and swear by them!! I got a boss eye cream from there too… around Mother’s Day, it was £7 and is an actual real life dupe of a Kiehl’s’ one. Not a KHM dupe but a real dupe haha I also got a cleansing balm for about £7 that’s a dupe of an Elemis one! Actually hate using the word dupe after that fat duck has sullied it 🤣 but the Aldi skin care range is honestly amazing! Can post pics if u want… the only downside is it’s pure hit and miss whether they have it in or not xxx
---
Leave it with me 😉
Nice one Naomi 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Al

Aldi caviar cream is unreal! They do a day and a night cream for £7 each! They’re honestly awesome! I’m in my 40s and swear by them!! I got a boss eye cream from there too… around Mother’s Day, it was £7 and is an actual real life dupe of a Kiehl’s’ one. Not a KHM dupe but a real dupe haha I also got a cleansing balm for about £7 that’s a dupe of an Elemis one! Actually hate using the word dupe after that fat duck has sullied it 🤣 but the Aldi skin care range is honestly amazing! Can post pics if u want… the only downside is it’s pure hit and miss whether they have it in or not xxx
---

Nice one Naomi 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha I’m sure Naomi would have more tea than I have

I don’t live in Miami anymore thank bleeping christ

Also +1 for the blue Nivea cream, it’s cheap and so nice. I keep mine in the fridge for my gorgeous morning eye bags
Is this the one in the round pot?? I got one for the kids cheap on Amazon but I might pinch it for myself if it's that good 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don’t live in Miami anymore thank bleeping christ

Also +1 for the blue Nivea cream, it’s cheap and so nice. I keep mine in the fridge for my gorgeous morning eye bags
Good hope you kicked him to the kerb, I remember he was awful to you! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So what are we thinking
I seriously hope that the baby is ok. Someone said something about her breathing the other day. But I’m sure if the baby was in hospital, Truff would be milking it for sympathy

Reactions: 14
The worst thing by far about that thread was the girl that came on and said her husband was cheating on her and then towards the end of the thread she said he’d committed suicide. Honestly that stuck with me ever since

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The worst thing by far about that thread was the girl that came on and said her husband was cheating on her and then towards the end of the thread she said he’d committed suicide. Honestly that stuck with me ever since
Oh god yeah I remember that! 😢

Reactions: 4
I seriously hope that the baby is ok. Someone said something about her breathing the other day. But I’m sure if the baby was in hospital, Truff would be milking it for sympathy
If anything’s happened She’ll wait till they’re out and do a post with pics for maximum impact
or everything’s ok and she’ll just say everyone’s been asking if I’m ok, I’m just in a berry bubble 🫧 🫐🍓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.