Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. I don’t even live in the country anymore and I’ve heard it through the grapevine about her latest comments before I even came on here. She’s being slagged off left and right outside of tattle 👀👀☕
Good !!!
Horrible , vile , racist , homophobic , free loading woman !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg. I don’t even live in the country anymore and I’ve heard it through the grapevine about her latest comments before I even came on here. She’s being slagged off left and right outside of tattle 👀👀☕
I wonder who by 😏 It doesn’t surprise me 1 bit to be honest with the way she’s carried on since that babys arrived ..Shes been an absolute joke….

• Heart
Reactions: 23
sorry for vaguebooking 😭 just don’t know who reads here. She’s just an awful, awful human being and this tattle thread is only a few of the people who think that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah gotcha. I absolutely love her! The only influencer that influences me.
Aghhhh I wish I knew this one
---
Should an 8 day old baby not be lying flat as often as possible? Looks like she is trying to sit that baby up already 🙈
View attachment 2838213
Eeee look at the feet
---
Because the fat, waste of space, scrounging bleep would never turn down free food
And she would never pay for all that herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nahh the other “free” pram she got instead because obviously looks nicer and it’s simple!! And it was cold yesterday them pram gloves would have been perfect.. but then your photo would look a load of tit!!
She would have been able to use the gloves that came with the pram ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has probably picked up an infection or something! I am all for getting out and doing stuff but for goodness sake take a second, you have just had major abdominal surgery. Rest while you can.

She is from another planet honestly
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I agree it’s like she feels she has something to prove behaving like this. She’s gonna make herself unwell if she hasn’t already.
---
Genuine question as I only dip in and out. I end up full of hatred and don’t look at her posts but is she dyslexic?

Reactions: 11
Hate to think the baby is unwell. Beans and new and taken out when germs are flying (we’ve 2 warnings from school and 3 from nursery this week) and she wasn’t even dressed appropriately

• Sad
Reactions: 17
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I agree it’s like she feels she has something to prove behaving like this. She’s gonna make herself unwell if she hasn’t already.
---
Genuine question as I only dip in and out. I end up full of hatred and don’t look at her posts but is she dyslexic?
She may well be. But my son is but his has apps and skills and his phone all help him..he doesn’t make a mistake at all. It’s not an excuse. Sorry if that is not a popular opinion.

Reactions: 15
---
She may well be dyslexic, but it really is no excuse. My husband uses autocorrect, diction and other tech to help him. If he is really struggling he'll ask me to spell for him.
She's mostly just stupid!

She may well be dyslexic, but it really is no excuse. My husband uses autocorrect, diction and other tech to help him. If he is really struggling he'll ask me to spell for him.
She's mostly just stupid!
I always wonder how her phone actually allows that spelling. A lot of just grammar and using the wrong words like pacific 🌊 cause she’s just a bit fik.

Reactions: 18
I always wonder how her phone actually allows that spelling. A lot of just grammar and using the wrong words like pacific 🌊 cause she’s just a bit fik.
And the way she gets well known phrases like, godsent, wrong! My phone changed it to godsend about 8 times!
Words like spirtal, anixety etc, it really blows my mind!

• Heart
She’s probably off to Dubai, salt bae wants to meet her new baby, he was OBSESSED with Oluv
I’m on that very thread now catching up🤣 swanned off to Dubai with olive in a world wide pandemic and plonked her in the car seat on a boat… another of barbs legendary scripts that had me howling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FAO kate hayes wirrals shittest mua: Carla does lessons you should take one!!
Kate Hayes advises dont moisturise before make up as it slides off reason why her skin is shite 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I’m on that very thread now catching up🤣 swanned off to Dubai with olive in a world wide pandemic and plonked her in the car seat on a boat… another of barbs legendary scripts that had me howling
Rolls out of bed and lands on all fours 😂😂😂😂 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t midwives still come out and visit everyday at the start where is I am midwife
They come out day 1 and day 3 (if you’re breastfeeding) then you go in to the hospital to see them on day 5 and then for discharge around day 10. They don’t come out everyday anymore

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.