Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find the holiday photo of her that she posted when she was younger (with some attention seeking comment), but she was fat as a child. It was her parents fault, she was huge and it wasn’t a medical issue otherwise we’d have known about it….

Edit: Found it, thanks @BirkenheadTranny
I'm sorry but every time I see that picture of Truff, this is all I can see...
Dw8EKNp.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How do you blag a meal like that and not feel like a bleep??? Like honestly how do you do it? Do you email a marketing company like “Hi, I have 180k followers and am starving?!”
do restaurants have a budget for gifting “influencers” free meals?! I honesty don’t understand how it works. If it was a brand new little business and you wanted to get your name out there then I’d get it I think… but these are big, well known places. I just don’t get it!!!
That’s how you know she’s skint! People being invited to events etc can select what suits their branding etc. whereas lard ass doesn’t care as she’s just “me me me” oozing pure greed. It’s possibly why she’s out and about more so soon after giving birth. She’s got no money and needs feeding!! 180k of fake following can only get you so far 😬 hence why most collabs go tits up, I mean she was banging on about “hair berrrrrrst” for how long and POOF not to be mentioned again. She’s hardly loyal to brands either!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus wept. Had a catch up reading and seeing this vile peice of tit in full force with her posts. She wants to have had the week I’ve just had and know what real trauma is! My 21 year old nephew came off the road in his car and went head on into a tree and is now in intensive care. He’s going to be ok but they’ve had to do emergency surgery to stop internal bleeding and now he’s sedated until he recovers because he’s in that bad of way. Seeing my brother and sister in law broken because their child is in such a bad way and seeing my gorgeous nephew in the state he is in a real trauma! The care he is receiving is second to none and this fat bleep thinks trauma is because she didn’t get a private room! She needs to be bleeping cancelled the piece of tit!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I’m no fan, however I follow her. I’ve browsed the wiki and threads a little bit.
This new child though. I’ll take a week off to give birth and mourn my gran… I know more about this chuffing newborn than I did about my own 2 kids when they were born. Give it a rest. Jesus. I’m unfollowing 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just because I love reading restaurant menus (anyone else do that?) and I'm bored, I've just done a quick tot-up of what they had at RB&G. I make it £202.95, assuming they only had one cocktail/mocktail/very special bespoke berry-themed aperitif each, and she had one glass of the cheapest red wine. So it's quite likely closer to £250 if there were a couple more drinks or a bottle of wine. Wouldn't you feel ashamed?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Jesus wept. Had a catch up reading and seeing this vile peice of tit in full force with her posts. She wants to have had the week I’ve just had and know what real trauma is! My 21 year old nephew came off the road in his car and went head on into a tree and is now in intensive care. He’s going to be ok but they’ve had to do emergency surgery to stop internal bleeding and now he’s sedated until he recovers because he’s in that bad of way. Seeing my brother and sister in law broken because their child is in such a bad way and seeing my gorgeous nephew in the state he is in a real trauma! The care he is receiving is second to none and this fat bleep thinks trauma is because she didn’t get a private room! She needs to be bleeping cancelled the piece of tit!
She really is a disgrace ..The worse of the worse..
And Matt is too he thinks he’s something special too ..
I hope ur nephew is going to be ok 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Matts got small man problems with his Cuban heels on. No confident man is paying for his meal with influencer credits, they'd bork

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just because I love reading restaurant menus (anyone else do that?) and I'm bored, I've just done a quick tot-up of what they had at RB&G. I make it £202.95, assuming they only had one cocktail/mocktail/very special bespoke berry-themed aperitif each, and she had one glass of the cheapest red wine. So it's quite likely closer to £250 if there were a couple more drinks or a bottle of wine. Wouldn't you feel ashamed?
Wow. It baffles me on top of that. Do they tip? I know they probably don't.. but I'd be leaving £202.95 tip if that was me!

Reactions: 17
I can tell you now she’ll be living off her child tax credits which is the reason they are extra beggy with the freebies. I mean what company in their right mind would even pay her to do any content? She’s absolutely shocking at the best times, she’s so random and erratic. Defo on the spectrum and quite possibly got ADHD too

Reactions: 21
When she says it’s worth every penny but she has no pennys to spend, she scavs free stuff and hasn’t spent a penny on anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Thank you. It’s been our worst nightmare but he’s going to be ok and thankfully no permanent damage. Just waiting for him to wake up now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow. It baffles me on top of that. Do they tip? I know they probably don't.. but I'd be leaving £202.95 tip if that was me!
You'd whack a huge tip like wouldn't you. They deffo dont. I'd love the bar and grill waiter to come on here 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We got a free meal at our wedding venue and I felt well awks leaving without paying (even though we’ve obvs spent a fortune on the wedding!), left a massive tip. Dunno how this pair of bums have the nerve 🤢

Reactions: 15
Can we not say she’s ‘on the spectrum’ please just because she’s a bleep… sincerely, somebody on the spectrum

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.