Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I strongly believe she’s not dyslexic, just uneducated and below average intelligence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I strongly believe she’s not dyslexic, just uneducated and below average intelligence
she’s incredibly lazy as well so won’t bother to correct any errors as she’s probably doesn’t even read back what she has written before her fat finger presses post.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she is INTENTIONALLY not posting stuff to make people wonder and question if she and Bazza ok.
How sad and desperate do you have to be to do that.
Oh. Wait …

• Heart
Reactions: 37
In a nutshell, she's got the baby blues (no bleeping cards will stop them), the baby is just waking up (no more dreamy 6 hour sleeps), olive is a bleeping nightmare (always has been and is the only thing she keeps private on the internet), matts back at work (lazy fat lump can't keep up now) and she's probably got an infection. I'll be damned if I'm wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Poor little baby bez probably has whiplash from being launched everywhere this past week 🤷🏻‍♀️ she makes my blood boil but no matter what it is she will still know best!

I feel if it was the baby she would of had sad black and white hospital pictures for sympathy by now

Reactions: 26
I think she’s doing an Easter special and going missing, only to reappear on Easter Sunday. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wouldn't be shocked if she was on holiday! Staying in a freebie Blackpool hotel. Newborns love travelling 🫶🏻 its their favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just because it’s nearly April doesn’t mean the weather is good, it’s fekkin freezing up here. That baby should be in the warm, wrapped up and in a living room…

Reactions: 26
Yep she’ll be resurrected on Easter Sunday wearing a shroud like Caramacalella white number

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope Olive has been the effing Devil! Has caused murder launching Easter eggs everywhere! Wrecking her new dreamy bedroom and showing Barry there is only one bespoke round here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.