Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the beauty salon today, she was brought up in convo. ‘Anyone follow that Kate Hayes? Did you see the state of her saying she didn’t get a private room after her section? Like wtf does she think she is? She didn’t think before she typed. Everyone was appalled by her kick off and how she got her fella to stay the night!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I was in the beauty salon today, she was brought up in convo. ‘Anyone follow that Kate Hayes? Did you see the state of her saying she didn’t get a private room after her section? Like wtf does she think she is? She didn’t think before she typed. Everyone was appalled by her kick off and how she got her fella to stay the night!!
That's why we all know in the coming weeks the whinge fest will happen when she realises the backlash and it will be "my anxiety has been the worst its ever been"

Reactions: 37
I wonder if it’s why she’s been quiet today. The repercussions of moaning about not getting a room and then being out stuffing her face. People seeing through her x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Bugaboo butterfly is my holiday pram recommendation. Really lightweight, easy to put up and down, large basket, reclines and has a wee strap for carrying and fits in most overheads x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s why she’s been quiet today. The repercussions of moaning about not getting a room and then being out stuffing her face. People seeing through her x
I really hope so she needs humbling big time!! It won’t be long before no one will work with her again (I can imagine it’s already happened) fuming Kosas sent her some make up though the other day which she posted 😡 I love that brand! I still think it’s comical she thinks she this amazing MUA when the reality is she’s outdated and irrelevant. She’s too lazy to keep up with the latest trends hence why her page has gone to tit. She posts her brats coz her makeup would be scrutinised and she knows people are gullable for kids. How long before she’s trying to flog Barry’s stuff she begged for?! The cheek of her getting stuff for free then making money off it 😂😂😂😂
---
I do like TikTok more than insta these days. DO NOT get me started on TikTok shop 😬😬😬😬 However, I did comment on a celebs photo and it got 95k likes - it was hectic my insta didn’t stop. My brain was fried! The downside was the hate comments, people commenting on my looks and weight etc. I mean I’ve got thick skin and I’m not delusional (I’m not ZSM 😝) I’m a big girl I don’t photoshop 2/3 of my fat off me. Didn’t hurt me, just fumed coz I had to keep reporting these type of accounts. I gained 2k followers though 😅 there’s a difference between trolling and making mean comments aimed at people and people calling out poor behaviour and stating facts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cunts been very quiet today… gutted cos reading here when I get in bed is literally the highlight of my day 😂😂 she’s realised there’s been a backlash to her greedy bastard ways, I’d be absolutely mortified to be her. She’ll crop up in a couple of days saying her anxiety is awful and she’s been sent DMs slagging her off - won’t actually be dms though, she’s been reading here. I feel sorry for those kids, especially Olive. Having everything shown on here when she doesn’t have a clue - she might be a brat but she’s been encouraged from day dot to perform and be a character for her mother’s tit insta. Ugh.

Reactions: 31
Nah she will be on today or in the next few days to tell us about having such hard days, feeling overwhelmed, everything just kicking in now & Instagram is all a lie, blah, blah but today is a new day & a new chance to start again and she’s going to make Easter just amazing for the Delamere girls 🫒🫐🥹

Reactions: 27
Big massive case 2.0. Truff vs NHS
Thread title…

🤣
---
I’ve got a bit of catching up to do, and to be honest I’m just echoing what already been said. There are women giving birth in bombed out buildings right now. There’s are women who have had traumatic births. There are women leaving hospital without their much longed for babies.

She gave birth in a functioning hospital, with care professionals around her, she had a non traumatic birth (if it was traumatic she would have been in longer for medical reasons, not leaving after 24 hours) and she got to leave with her baby. She needs to get a grip asks realise how lucky she is. She should be ashamed. That hospital and the staff inside may one day save her life. She should be grateful we have the NHS, not slagging it off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread title…

🤣
---
I’ve got a bit of catching up to do, and to be honest I’m just echoing what already been said. There are women giving birth in bombed out buildings right now. There’s are women who have had traumatic births. There are women leaving hospital without their much longed for babies.

She gave birth in a functioning hospital, with care professionals around her, she had a non traumatic birth (if it was traumatic she would have been in longer for medical reasons, not leaving after 24 hours) and she got to leave with her baby. She needs to get a grip asks realise how lucky she is. She should be ashamed. That hospital and the staff inside may one day save her life. She should be grateful we have the NHS, not slagging it off.
Especially given that she pays duck all in taxes or NI towards its upkeep!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Don’t midwives still come out and visit everyday at the start where is I am midwife

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What are the odds on a bespoke balloon arch for Berry’s berry first Easter. There will be no sitting this year out just to chill at home with her new baby, she couldn’t miss the opportunity to have a gifted ballon monstrosity and to get her shoe rack chaucuterie board out. I’m predicting a visit for Oluff from some terrifying life sized Easter bunny as she’s just been SUCH A GOOD BIG SISTER🙃🙃🙃🙃 all watched by KHM through the lens of her iPhone!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What are the odds on a bespoke balloon arch for Berry’s berry first Easter. There will be no sitting this year out just to chill at home with her new baby, she couldn’t miss the opportunity to have a gifted ballon monstrosity and to get her shoe rack chaucuterie board out. I’m predicting a visit for Oluff from some terrifying life sized Easter bunny as she’s just been SUCH A GOOD BIG SISTER🙃🙃🙃🙃 all watched by KHM through the lens of her iPhone!
She’s still got her Halloween display up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is being strangely quiet….cue in coming sympathy/ life’s so hard post…she has probably burst her stitches scoffing all that free food

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hope followers are dropping, and it's not being gifted as much by all these Companies, following the despicable behaviour in the Hospital, the gluttonous scamming and bragging in that bar, ragging and pimping the kids, and all so overly-shared for all to see what a free-loading show-boater it is - really just way too much?!

Reactions: 16
Whoa 24hrs of silence 🤐 Some major rant incoming or has she realised she's made a major boo-boo with the hospital stay ? When I had my section & walked the shop,I had a massive haemorrhage & was told I was doing too much & take it easy or I'd end up back in hospital !!! Wonder after all her gallivanting has caught up with her & she's ended up in hospital ???

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.