Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor baby Baz is wondering what sort of tit show of a family she’s been brought into…. Sucking hard on that dummy the size of her head. Meanwhile fat tits is doing what she’s best at… bumming free food and ordering everything expensive off the menu… Oliff in the meantime screeching in the background in her ‘favourite’ restaurant don’t you know… annoying all the PAYING customers.. but hey, everyone just loooves when Oliff gets up and starts pratting about singing she has the purest voice of an ‘Angle’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
IMG_7618.png
IMG_7619.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Poor baby Baz is wondering what sort of tit show of a family she’s been brought into…. Sucking hard on that dummy the size of her head. Meanwhile fat tits is doing what she’s best at… bumming free food and ordering everything expensive off the menu… Oliff in the meantime screeching in the background in her ‘favourite’ restaurant don’t you know… annoying all the PAYING customers.. but hey, everyone just loooves when Oliff gets up and starts pratting about singing she has the purest voice of an Angel 👼🏼 View attachment 2838662View attachment 2838664
Why does she insist on dressing Olive like Wednesday Addams?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Poor baby Baz is wondering what sort of tit show of a family she’s been brought into…. Sucking hard on that dummy the size of her head. Meanwhile fat tits is doing what she’s best at… bumming free food and ordering everything expensive off the menu… Oliff in the meantime screeching in the background in her ‘favourite’ restaurant don’t you know… annoying all the PAYING customers.. but hey, everyone just loooves when Oliff gets up and starts pratting about singing she has the purest voice of an Angel 👼🏼 View attachment 2838662View attachment 2838664
Will never darken a bar and grill door again …
Can’t believe the carry on of her.
Why does she insist on dressing Olive like Wednesday Addams?
I know-can honestly say I’ve never looked at that kid and thought awww cute… ever. And not just cos I dislike her bleep set of parents

Reactions: 30
Imagine if she had a lovely house to spend her post partum days in, not out getting another infection….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow, just wow - the state this now - "Get it down ya love" - and all only because it's ponced freebies again - what a vile, smug, show-boating beheameth - no shame or conscience whatsoever ragging and pimping those kids round everywhere just for it's sham-life on the gram/likes and yet more gifted items/meals - #unashamed #uninspiring and exceedingly #unpalatable...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
13 stories just since being in the restaurant, never present in the moment with her olive and berry 🥹🫧
must be a barrel of laughs out with them two duck me

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow, just wow - the state this now - "Get it down ya love" - and all only because it's ponced freebies again - what a vile, smug, show-boating beheameth - no shame or conscience whatsoever ragging and pimping those kids round everywhere just for it's sham-life on the gram/likes and yet more gifted items/meals - #unashamed #uninspiring and exceedingly #unpalatable...
No bonding with that baby is there … at all. Vile to see

• Sad
  • Heart
Poor baby Baz is wondering what sort of tit show of a family she’s been brought into…. Sucking hard on that dummy the size of her head. Meanwhile fat tits is doing what she’s best at… bumming free food and ordering everything expensive off the menu… Oliff in the meantime screeching in the background in her ‘favourite’ restaurant don’t you know… annoying all the PAYING customers.. but hey, everyone just loooves when Oliff gets up and starts pratting about singing she has the purest voice of an ‘Angle’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ View attachment 2838662View attachment 2838664
Imagine being in a restaurant and that hideous little brat is screeching like a Tomcat on heat. Keep you ugly brat vagina turd under control Truff. You fat scrounging scummy twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
it’s the way she flaunts and brags, the meal is gifted, that’s why you’re scoffing oysters you big heffer, sick of her portraying herself as something she isn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They’re bleeping scum. Wayne and Waynetta Slob type scum. Skanky twats

• Heart
Reactions: 38
8 days old and dressed in itchy synthetic clothing. Just put that bleeping child in a cotton grow with some mitts. She isn't a doll. Jesus christ. My kids didn't get dressed properly until at least 4 months. It was cute grows and cardigans.

Reactions: 41
"Thankful, grateful, blessed" - is it sure, errrrr think not more like "thoughtless, greedy, boastful" - pure gluttony, ordering all that the vile pieces, and pocket-sized smirk with all the oysters "we're back" - sorry they've not stopped the grifting, free-loading, bragging and pimping the kids for a nano-second #shameless

• Heart
So oysters followed by prawn starter followed by steak chips and all the sides etc etc that’s about £175 worth of food….what a pair of glutenous vile freeloaders

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Eeee...she's actually took the kids on a night in town? She is so backwards.
She's also close to my work, damn I should've worked later!

Also, all that info she's giving the Web, she's rife for ID Fraud that one. Thick as.

Reactions: 23
Why the duck would you want to drag your 7 day old berry out of the house ? I’m due in a couple of months and literally said to my partner week 1 just us and CLOSE family - anything after that friends and their kids etc! I couldn’t think of anything worse! Send him maccies get me a breakfast and bond with our baby 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Truffle Mac and cheese, chicken and chips and an ice cream sunday for a 3 year old. duck me she’s gna be a beast like her mother

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
W
it’s the way she flaunts and brags, the meal is gifted, that’s why you’re scoffing oysters you big heffer, sick of her portraying herself as something she isn’t
Was the meal gifted? How do you know?
She's a bragging greedy horror. Am bored or that baby already. No need for all the posts.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.