Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re supposed to wear cotton underwear after a section. Bespoke wound infection journey incoming 🥹🥹

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The kid is on the bathroom floor, next to the shitter, propped up with insufficient neck support.

Someone needs to intervene here, this is awful. It’s like watching neglect be broadcast. It’s awful. Read the wiki.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
She's never wishing another child life away and making her think she's 8 months not 8 days old 😳

Whys Kate having kids when she hates them she can't cope and prefers a wine every day

Reactions: 24
On her ‘one whole week of Berry Bubbles’ post last night it looks like she’s sped up the video of Berry to make it look like she’s smiling. If not, her breathing is very fast and she needs to see a doctor asap.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The kid is on the bathroom floor, next to the shitter, propped up with insufficient neck support.

Someone needs to intervene here, this is awful. It’s like watching neglect be broadcast. It’s awful. Read the wiki.
Imagine the bacteria on that floor 💩Truffs dried up piss, delo's wank stains and trolive's tit.

Put your phone away. No one cares about your adult nappies, c section must haves and a nightlight

Id really question anyones parenting if they wanted advice from her 😕

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
On her ‘one whole week of Berry Bubbles’ post last night it looks like she’s sped up the video of Berry to make it look like she’s smiling. If not, her breathing is very fast and she needs to see a doctor asap.
I noticed the breathing on 2 separate vids and it was really fast and a bit concerning like.

Reactions: 16
That was last section troll
---

Yep, it's your number and anyone can use it for info.....keep it safe. Like an NI number.
ESPECIALLY since you can find the rest of the info that goes alongside it with a quick scroll of her insta.. DOB, address, recent medical procedures…

Thickest person on this planet honestly.

Oh and she just loveeeeesss an infected c section wound journey 🤗

Reactions: 28
Bezza loves her neck being unsupported for a lifetime of pain. It's her fave. Hunch-neck.
Excuse me troll, this is how you get a bespoke slab back. The options are slab back or quaver ….

Omg just had a flash forward to trollive and Jerry the berry as grown ups 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think I can take much more of:
🥹oh berry🥹 / 🫶🏻berry bubbles 🫧🫐🍓 every single post and it’s only been a few days 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Drinking again.

I wonder if they have got the train in, or if one of them is going to drive their bashed up Range Rover home under the influence? Horrible people. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Soooo predictable, ragging the 8 day old baby out yet again for grifting and posing on the gram - "Berry Bubbles* - is that in respect of it's penchant for vino/fizz - no doubt all free-gratis yet again - begged, bragged and brain-dead at this point - pure vileness personified?!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.