Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know how easy it is for pics of your kids to end up on the dark web Truff? You absolute disgraceful excuse for a mother. She makes me bleeping sick. Basically pimping her kids out for free stuff. Vile fat twit!!!

Reactions: 31
bleeping hell baby Bez has been on the piss more times in 8 days than I have this year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Not even a Paris 🫶🏻✨️

Poor baby Baz is wondering what sort of tit show of a family she’s been brought into…. Sucking hard on that dummy the size of her head. Meanwhile fat tits is doing what she’s best at… bumming free food and ordering everything expensive off the menu… Oliff in the meantime screeching in the background in her ‘favourite’ restaurant don’t you know… annoying all the PAYING customers.. but hey, everyone just loooves when Oliff gets up and starts pratting about singing she has the purest voice of an ‘Angle’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ View attachment 2838662View attachment 2838664

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He longed for baby and Delo can’t even put his hand in his pocket to pay for a meal to celebrate making her official.
Delo must be dur back to work soon and Truff won’t be so cocky then

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It should be illegal for these cunts to parade their kids all over social media until they can consent to it

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Clearly robbed the nan in the windows shoes to wear to register the baby. *chateaubriand KHM, you might want to learn to spell ‘what you always have’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My grandad wears shoes like that 🤣

She is manic on her stories. There will be a massive come down in the next week or so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it not day 10 that the big hormone drop happens? not long to go truff

Reactions: 13
When Matt goes back to work & Olaf back to nursery, she will start posting that social media is all lies, one big highlight & nobody knows the struggles she has daily but the special teabags will sort her out 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We all knew it but she’s just outed herself to all 180k of her bot followers how much of a selfish entitled bleep she is. She’s lucky she had a bed, there are people who have had heart attacks and strokes sat in chairs in hospital wards. My grandad fell down the stairs and broke his hip and was lying on the floor waiting for an ambulance for 6 hours. Imagine that kate?? That’s what I’d call traumatic you fat lazy witch
This !!!!
She’s one vile bleep and the sooner someone puts her in her place the better!!

Reactions: 14
Can whoever used to email all the companies that blanket email start again please coz how the duck is she getting this much free stuff again? It’s a piss take. Bar and grill don’t need to be gifting anyone never mind that unpalatable pig

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you know how easy it is for pics of your kids to end up on the dark web Truff? You absolute disgraceful excuse for a mother. She makes me bleeping sick. Basically pimping her kids out for free stuff. Vile fat twit!!!
She’ll probably cry “trolls” and blame everyone else as she’s that self absorbed and oblivious. I mean I believe if you truly love your children you’d shield them as much as you could from this big bag world. But no, she’s shoving her face into the camera every chance she gets in the hope for begged stuff sent to her. She really has no shame or level she won’t stoop to for gifted crap!! I think she’s trying really hard with this one to be super “relevant” to her audience, which I’m sure plenty would like to see actual make up etc on a MAKE UP page not bloody everything else she posts.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.