Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all been said, I can only think the reason she would want to be out when her baby is so small is to prove a point that she’s finding it so easy. But it just highlights her lies. She’s not breastfeeding as she hasn’t put any time into establishing her supply or her latch, she’ll soon say that her milk dried up! Also, drinking alcohol on two different days and the baby is 8 days old! Again proving she isn’t breastfeeding.

Reactions: 52
I’m not having she’s breast feeding, she’s had a cocktail and a big glass of red wine while eating that 50 course meal.
She’s a fat gluttonous pig 🤢

Reactions: 37
Remember a while ago trolls when I said my niece had bought me KHM make up brushes and I didn’t have the heart to disown her 🤣
I found a perfect use for them. I threw them in the back of the cleaning cupboard. Deep cleaning under the rim of the bog when I put a load of harpic in it and cleaning around the sink and bath taps

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve had five laparoscopies and wow the trapped wind shoulder pain definitely is horrific. Not that I sympathise with her one teeny tiny bit… in fact all I will say is hahahahhaahahahahahahaha
Me too and no one warned me! I thought I was dying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s the back home by 7pm 👍🏼 for me, I’d bleeping hope so with a newborn and a three year old who has school in the morning, meatball head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Do you know how easy it is for pics of your kids to end up on the dark web Truff? You absolute disgraceful excuse for a mother. She makes me bleeping sick. Basically pimping her kids out for free stuff. Vile fat twit!!!
It’s funny you mention this cause I’m still reading old threads of fruit machines and on one of them a tattle member posted a Facebook post from someone they know on here and their baby daughter had ended up on a horrific site, dirty men commenting about her, she looked about 9m old, and the things they were saying I can’t even write out, but years later she still hasn’t learnt her lesson.
and factor in KHM account is public, you can bet it’s happening to her/the girls.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s funny you mention this cause I’m still reading old threads of fruit machines and on #40 odd atm and a tattle member posted a Facebook post from someone they know on here and their young daughter had ended up on a horrific site, dirty men commenting about her, she looked about 9m old, and the things they were saying I can’t even write out, but years later she still hasn’t learnt her lesson.
and factor in KHM account is public, you can bet it’s happening to her/the girls.
It’s bleeping disgusting. That Hinch bleep is the same. Posts pictures of her two young boys sitting on the potty/toilet and in the bath. The things these vile cretins will do for engagement and freebies is sickening

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No wonder Olive is a pure bleeping grock. Takes after her fat ma shovelling food down her throat non stop and scoffing anything that’s put down in front of her. She clearly has no understanding of stopping when she’s full because no regular 3 year old could consume all of that food. She’s clearly encouraged to eat it all, and tbh what parent would willingly even offer all of that to a toddler?

And I’m sorry but I think it’s disgusting to order a 3 year old a sugary mocktail that clearly looks like an alcoholic drink. A mocktail that’s followed by a selection of meals and a huge, chocolatey sundae. She’s a CHILD. Wtf? How can they look at what she has consumed in a single sitting and think that’s okay.

I hate this show of parenting when actually Kate is a shite, pathetic piss poor excuse of a parent who literally takes her children to grown up, adult environments when they should be all snuggled up at home growing into a family of 4 and figuring out this new, huge change in their lives.

The fact Matt stands by and lets his children be paraded like pageant kids makes me sick. His parents need to pull him to one side and help him pull his bollocks out of the vice that Kate has clearly got them in.

Instagram parents need to get in the 🗑

YOUR 👏🏼 KIDS 👏🏼 HAVE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 CONSENTED 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 THIS 👏🏼 CONSTANT 👏🏼 EXPOSURE

God I literally shudder when I think of how these two girls will turn out. Kate cries anxiety … try having your entire life being recorded through a phone and broadcast to 180k strangers. That should seriously be a crime. What an invasion of her children’s privacy. All for a bleeping steak. Gluttonous pig.
This. Every day all day. This.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Truff if you break out in spots it’s not because its not good, it’s because it’s something new on your skin, a lot of new products make you break out at first until your skin gets used to it, shouldnt you know this being a skin exspect and all that
Also what’s with all the swearing lately

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's hilarious is that Kate reads here and thinks 'oh you're all jealous because I get stuff for free'. I can assure her that when I look at her stories talking about her free steak and I think:
- gosh, I'm so glad and grateful that I have a husband who could actually afford to take me out for a lovely steak dinner and does
- gosh imagine being so addicted to exposure that you need to be 'fliming content' when your newborn is a week old
- gosh, imagine having to pimp out your kids because you can't afford to buy a meal for yourself.
I'm not jealous, one little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Her PURE GREED never fails to surprise me, she’s greedier than that Becki Jones. The carry on of her is ridiculous, let Bezza who’s only a week old chill at home instead of being ragged all round the place. What is she trying to prove?

Reactions: 25
Instead of just enjoying her new baby this week she’s been flat out posting being a horrible, grabby, braggy witch

more sooo than usual

Reactions: 25
I was just thinking… ok my baby is now my third but. We went out on day 8 to register the baby and we went for lunch. A quick lunch. Not like the million rounds of food they had. And I’m pretty sure other that was the first time that I left the house!
ETA - and I had to feed in that and so didn’t have a dress on…

Reactions: 16
And this baby was supposed to be 6lb something?
I was thinking this. She’s either packed the weight on in a week or Kate is lying about her weight. Knowing they’ll probably be an Easter egg sat waiting for her on Sunday, it could be either of those.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.