Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all knew it but she’s just outed herself to all 180k of her bot followers how much of a selfish entitled bleep she is. She’s lucky she had a bed, there are people who have had heart attacks and strokes sat in chairs in hospital wards. My grandad fell down the stairs and broke his hip and was lying on the floor waiting for an ambulance for 6 hours. Imagine that kate?? That’s what I’d call traumatic you fat lazy witch
Exactly this! My mum waited 90 mins for an emergency ambo (grade 1!) once at hospital she was in the corridor for 8 hours before being transferred to a cubicle in A&E and waited a further 17 hours before being admitted up onto a ward. This self entitled bleep needs to be humbled and given a dose of reality. The NHS is on its knees and she’s moaning she didn’t was On a ward not in a room 😡😡😡 she really is a horror on all levels

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow and then wow again!!! WTH must his family think seeing this!? She is unhinged, definitely not a full shilling

serious note how do you get people cancelled off insta, if we all report that post is that enough. She gives me the absolute rage 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
WHY has she got a filter on her baby!?! Jesus Christ is there no level this ogre won’t stoop to!!! 😡 the baby will be sporting matching eye bags with her big sister Oluf very soon judging by how busy she’s been passing her around everyone 🫶🏼 #Matching #Bespoke #Dreamy #ReadTheWiki

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG stop the press. Princess Truff didn't have her own ward, she had the middle bed😩😩😩😩

What an entitled bleeping bleep! Pay private if your that arsed!

I had a middle bed after a horrific section with a woman next to me who had triplets screaming throughout the night, mine was in middle of July when it was roasting but it is what it is, I knew I'd be home eventually.

I bleeping hope some of the nurses leg it to tattle to give us the lowdown on her. What makes her better than anyone else on that ward, thinking she's superior with her personalised pj's and blowdried hair 😠

She's one nasty, vile bleep! Whilst the other mothers are sat in a cosy living room, she has her newborn in a moses basket in a minus 10 conservatory.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think most people who work in the NHS, are angels, I couldn’t do it, and I take my hat off to them and I appreciate everything they do, every day, while being under paid, and under staffed and having to deal with Ogre Fiona and Lord Farquaad trying to intimidate NHS workers, they should be ashamed of themselves.

I don’t think any of the staff on the ward would (or should) share any patient information particularly on here, they have suffered enough simply being in the presence of those pair of cunts for 24 hours.

Imagine how sad the other mums would have been knowing their partners could not stay with them? How threatened and vulnerable the other mums must have felt knowing that there was a man behind the blue curtain who had been threatening/ intimidating staff?

I know Mr Rockard would have bounced up that hospital and wooled him out by his Turkey Toupee.

I hope the other new mothers on that ward were not too traumatised by the actions of The Make Ups. I hope the ward manager has filed their own massive heavy case as a preemptive strike. Read the wiki.
---
ALSO STOP THE PRESS!

I am now a VIP Member! Read the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Big O and Baby Bez are going to run her absolutely ragged and send her into a spiral. She absolutely deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Katie Hayes #204 Entitled NHS basher, liar and grafter. Those poor midwives couldn’t get Fiona out of there faster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Can any of you Trolls recommend a good, tried & tested purple shampoo please x
The Olaplex 4P, is lovely, it’s quite strong and does grab to very blonde hair, so if you get it mix it 50:50 with your regular shampoo, to test it out. I use it as a toner when my hair is looking a bit brassy. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"People walking past, and we were in a middle bed".
Who the duck does she think she is? So she didn't like being with the other women, what if THEY didn't like your fella staying over. Have you thought about that?
And "stuck behind blue curtians". Sizewise, no different to being stuck in your caravan-esque living room.
she isn’t giving a thought to the policies in place to protect women whose partners can’t stay because are a safeguarding risk - the DV, the cultural reasons, the women whose privacy is being invaded by bleeping Delo sleeping on the ward - what the duck?! And traumatising is being in a room, being woken up to be told that one of your prem twins is poorly - not knowing which one, getting to nicu to find your twin who was ok when you left them being resuscitated. Then having to make the decision to turn off the vent and have them die in your arms. Then watching your other twin fight for the next 8 months. I’d have given anything to keep them in for the full 9 months. You bleeping tone deaf head. God I bleeping ate her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
she isn’t giving a thought to the policies in place to protect women whose partners can’t stay because are a safeguarding risk - the DV, the cultural reasons, the women whose privacy is being invaded by bleeping Delo sleeping on the ward - what the duck?! And traumatising is being in a room, being woken up to be told that one of your prem twins is poorly - not knowing which one, getting to nicu to find your twin who was ok when you left them being resuscitated. Then having to make the decision to turn off the vent and have them die in your arms. Then watching your other twin fight for the next 8 months. I’d have given anything to keep them in for the full 9 months. You bleeping tone deaf head. God I bleeping ate her.
I’m so sorry you lost your baby and went through that 💔 she has no idea what trauma is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for her full traumatic story, we are still waiting for her to explain her homophobia and racism and her randox health results,

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am so sorry for all the Trolls that have had GENUINE traumatic pregnancies and births.
My heart goes out to you all ❤❤❤
This bleeping horror has no idea at all
Hopefully this will be the downfall of her and her sheep followers will start seeing her for the tone deaf, racist , homophobic , unpalatable witch that she is xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Stories this morning ALL need reporting for no #afflink mention.
And did she really say that "even with a section I'm still bleeding down there"? I mean HOW THICK IS SHE?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So many people I know are liking her pics and I just wana bleeping shake them and send them all the link to this page!!!! How can anyone think she is a nice person????
I know people who are too and it’s annoying me ..How they can’t see though her .. ..Shes horrible..
I feel like sending them a DM 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.