Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s had a catch up on here and feels ashamed at herself and her behaviour

delighted the ward didn’t bow down to her demands
She won’t feel ashamed, instead she will play it off as, she is having a really bad day, baby blues, suffering with her mental health, trolls are attacking her. She’s so predictable. bleep. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does she think it's a hotel? Be leaving a negative TripAdvisor won't she
Maybe she should write into the echo she could use your profile pic as her compo face.
My NHS hell no private room no blanket for little Matt and the nurses wouldn’t even let me light my candle

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We all knew it but she’s just outed herself to all 180k of her bot followers how much of a selfish entitled bleep she is. She’s lucky she had a bed, there are people who have had heart attacks and strokes sat in chairs in hospital wards. My grandad fell down the stairs and broke his hip and was lying on the floor waiting for an ambulance for 6 hours. Imagine that kate?? That’s what I’d call traumatic you fat lazy witch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She’s absolutely bleeping mental, imagine complaining about the size of the space and the lack of natural light when you live in an upside down house, with a “snug” the size of a police cell.

Her use of inverted comas around ‘too busy’ has sent me into a spiral of utter rage, she actually has absolutely no idea. The NHS is on its bleeping knees and this absolute monster complains that she had to be with the peasants. I feel for all those women in the bay that had to put up with her. bleep.

P.S- BERRY IS NOT A REAL NAME

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
So many people I know are liking her pics and I just wana bleeping shake them and send them all the link to this page!!!! How can anyone think she is a nice person????

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also, I can’t actually wait for her “full post” about her time on the ward, all 24 hours of it. How can a grown adult not comprehend that being well enough to leave hospital 24 hours post birth with a healthy baby is a bleeping privilege.

YOUR LIVING ROOM IS SMALLER THAN NANA JUNES COFFIN, YOU ARE NOT CLAUSTROPHOBIC

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Slide 4 is so bleeping arl arse, the flash is so bright in the baby's face
---
So many people I know are liking her pics and I just wana bleeping shake them and send them all the link to this page!!!! How can anyone think she is a nice person????
Give them their due they're liking the pics of the baby, just a shame that ogre is her mother

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Also, I can’t actually wait for her “full post” about her time on the ward, all 24 hours of it. How can a grown adult not comprehend that being well enough to leave hospital 24 hours post birth with a healthy baby is a bleeping privilege.

See that ‘J’ wasn’t included on her monogram momma pjs, so she’s just stuck that in there for the content

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

This - it was not traumatic if you left after 24 hours.
My first two I left after like 8 hours, but I actually had a traumatic birth with my 3rd, they had resuss outside the door (I didn’t know) and we spent 3 days in hospital.
Did I post any of this on social media? Nope I did not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This - it was not traumatic if you left after 24 hours.
My first two I left after like 8 hours, but I actually had a traumatic birth with my 3rd, they had resuss outside the door (I didn’t know) and we spent 3 days in hospital.
Did I post any of this on social media? Nope I did not.
This is what gets me, she says it as though if she’d had a nice room and a bed for Mary they would have stayed as long as they could. If you’re well enough to leave after 24 hours that’s great, who wants to hang around longer than they need to, especially when you’ve both left your 3 year old

Reactions: 28
Surely she will be down to 179k followers any minute after todays revelation!

The pair of them should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Reactions: 23
This is what gets me, she says it as though if she’d had a nice room and a bed for Mary they would have stayed as long as they could. If you’re well enough to leave after 24 hours that’s great, who wants to hang around longer than they need to, especially when you’ve both left your 3 year old
Literally!
My husband left to look after our other two because you’re about to change their lives with a new sibling without abandoning for them for ages too!
She’s off her rocker, she’s been on a ward with 5 other women who had babies when she did but she still thinks she’s like the first person ever to have two babies 😅😅 and if she says about labour one more time….

Reactions: 19
Surely she will be down to 179k followers any minute after todays revelation!

The pair of them should be ashamed of themselves!!!
Can’t wait to see her social blade figures tomorrow 3 different group chats she’s been mentioned in today after her NHS bashing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does giving birth make you start swearing in your posts 👀
She talks as if the baby is about six months old she’s a week old, get a bloody grip woman you are making a rod for your own back ‘allegedly’ bending over backwards so miss olive doesn’t kick off or feel like she’s missing out , I give it a few more weeks and the tit will hit the fan and princess olive will be getting a rude awakening when mummy starts having tantrums, meltdowns and olives told to STFU 😬
“the berry” 😂😂😂 bleeping imbecile.

I don’t need to add anything to the hospital discussion cause everyone has covered my thoughts. She is one rotten bleep inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She always gets so manic when something “high engaging” happens to her; post after post and rant after rant just scraping out every last bit of attention she can get

Reactions: 29
I'm lost for words at this woman, I really am! She is so entitled and up her own arse, it's honestly unbelievable!

Both of my babies were born early hours in the midwifery led unit in the same room. The first time we walked the 2 metres along the corridor at 6am, the second time at 7am. As soon as I was settled, my husband left to see our daughter and let our dog out. He also had a quick nap, shower etc before collecting us to go home. The second time I did have a complaint, the care assistant treated me like an absolute child, the catering lady ignored me when I asked for some tea and breakfast and then my mum brought my daughter to visit her brother and they were thrown out. Did I kick off about, no I went the duck home!

Reactions: 20
I’d hazard a guess that they save the special rooms for the women who know how to use a FULL STOP.

duck me, that rant was an insult to the English language.

No window and blue curtains with ‘noisy babies’ crying. Did she not realise she was giving birth in a hospital? She’s lucky they didn’t cart her off to Ashworth, as I’m sure when they saw the Nazi pjs with BDD stitched on her fat tit, they suspected she was criminally insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.