Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm down Beyonce
The stinking ungrateful bleep
---
Traumatised and stressed with a few people walking past her bed on a general ward
But somehow more than happy to post a picture with her tits out to god knows how many people on social media šŸ¤”

make it make sense

View attachment 2835935

View attachment 2835936
She looks like a bleeping manatee
Kate there are women giving birth in bleeping rubble with a war going on behind them - seriously there are not enough bad wishes to send I. Her direction she deserves nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When I had bespoke one, my husband could have stayed until 10pm on the day, but I sent him packing at 6pm as he was knackered (two day induction and heā€™d slept in a chair for two nights/put up with my dramatics šŸ¤£) no men were allowed to stay after 10pm to allow mums to rest without feeling vulnerable. I remember the bloke next to me saying he ā€œhad to stayā€ because ā€œwhat if she needs help feedingā€. The midwife was super old school and said words to the effect of ā€œunless youā€™re the first male to lactate, we will help herā€ and off he was sent. Yes the ward is a stinker when you just want your own bed, but I was also bloody grateful for the angel midwives that helped me out and gave me a hug when I was hit with hormones at 3am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone translate this. Sheā€™s left the baby already?
Who wants to leave their 1 week old baby?!
Ay, would you have such a bouji ā€˜recovery planā€™ if it wasnā€™t gifted though you fat bleeping custard haired, bubble nailed, saggy titted, baggy fanny bleep. Matt giving nurses evils ā€¦ give me strength. He is one piece of tit human

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her best mate is having IVF, sheā€™s gotten messages off a woman whoā€™s lost two babies and thatā€™s what sheā€™s complaining about? The bleeping entitled whale. Bet the staff and patients got the flags out when she left.
I bet they had to fumigate the ward when the smelly bleep left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So many lies, you really need a better memory to keep up with them Kate. So the birth was amazing and dreamy but then traumatic and awful but now dreamy again. The section date was always planned from literally conception but then they wanted to deliver a week earlier (which was not due to engaged level but uncontrolled GD no doubt) hence moving the section date, but it was always planned for 18th?
Olive is a dream and has been amazing but sheā€™s been horrendous at sleeping this week - yet sheā€™s always been sleeping in her bed but now she isnā€™t again?
Honestly she is setting herself up for PND - which the cards are not going to prevent! She needs to come off socials to prevent it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
So many lies, you really need a better memory to keep up with them Kate. So the birth was amazing and dreamy but then traumatic and awful but now dreamy again. The section date was always planned from literally conception but then they wanted to deliver a week earlier (which was not due to engaged level but uncontrolled GD no doubt) hence moving the section date, but it was always planned for 18th?
Olive is a dream and has been amazing but sheā€™s been horrendous at sleeping this week - yet sheā€™s always been sleeping in her bed but now she isnā€™t again?
Honestly she is setting herself up for PND - which the cards are not going to prevent! She needs to come off socials to prevent it!
She needs to put her bleeping phone down and pay more attention to her children than she does to her social media!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Will anything humble her though? Mez and that thick bleep of a dad should be ashamed of themselves and as for Mattā€¦ what a prize heā€™s landed himself

Philly long fingers and his fit bird wonā€™t even remember she exists but I can bet if they come across her carrying on Phil is thanking his lucky stars he swerved her

Reactions: 30
1000037800.jpg

Looks as though Berry is a popular name Truff. Sos abar you. Someone where I used to live just called her kid this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hospitals are all changing their policies on partners staying for their first night anyway but what they recommend is partner goes home for a decent night sleep so at least one parent or carer is worth a button the next day!
They have no obligation to offer Matt a bed - he isnā€™t a patient and is staying there by choice?
And god forbid on a busy ward other babies were CRYING! Not every baby is as dreamy and perfect as berry šŸ™„
Sheā€™s really just a horrible horrible person, no thought given to why other women have been given the private rooms over her, who presumably looking at her photos has a straight forward section with a healthy baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So Mary was giving the staff daggers because he didnā€™t get a blanket šŸ˜‚ Did he actually expect the staff who are run off their feet to go and find him a blanket šŸ˜‚ They deserve each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This whole story about the hospital just shows exactly what kind of people they both are. bleeping disgusting the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So Mary was giving the staff daggers because he didnā€™t get a blanket šŸ˜‚ Did he actually expect the staff who are run off their feet to go and find him a blanket šŸ˜‚ They deserve each other.
Who the duck does that cheeky bleep think he is? Sort your fat useless bird out you spineless thick duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sheā€™s a proper bleep. How she has any friends left that tolerate her I donā€™t know. I was upset when my waters broke with my second and my partner couldnā€™t come in with me until theyā€™d established I was in labour but I just accepted it as the rules and that was that. Sheā€™s got a bad bad attitude problem

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She deffo made him stay the night in the hospital so he didnā€™t go out to wet the babyā€™s head

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Canā€™t wait for her to catch up on here then address all the comments on her stories.
Just proves she has zero mates as a true friend would be having words and tell her what a massive prick sheā€™s being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Canā€™t wait for her to catch up on here then address all the comments on her stories.
Just proves she has zero mates as a true friend would be having words and tell her what a massive prick sheā€™s being.
Are they duck her mates. Theyā€™re saying duck all and giving her the rope to hang herself

Reactions: 23
Exactly right. Real friends, I mean the ones that care about your mental health and how people perceive you, would tell you to come off socials and apologise for being vile about our poor NHS. But they aren't her real mates, so they won't say that and she won't do that.

Reactions: 23
I gave birth during lockdown, I was alone for 14 hours before my partner could come in, he was papped out 30 minutes after and I didnā€™t see him again until he met me at the doors to leave. I was on a ward with 5 other women, my bed was broken so it didnā€™t go up & down, couldnā€™t sit up for the stitches, couldnā€™t feed the baby because I had no bed to support meā€¦.honestly her ranting has sent me over the edge šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.