Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dunno why but i am not suprised shes eff'ed bezza off for a facial!
the 2 kids getting a bit too much for you already truffalo?

Reactions: 25
I can't comprehend this in my head...surely if she was that low down they would have delivered her vaginally, can't imagine them pulling her back up with forceps to get her out ?!? I'm no expect but....
How has she left precious Beryl to go for a facial? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard.also this. What a selfish tit
as that

Reactions: 16
Calm down Beyonce
She was over it straight away, which is why she’s moaning about it on Instagram a week later. My middle one was an emergency CS and my then-husband was allowed to accompany me back to the ward at 10:30 at night and then he had to leave as soon as I’d been settled. My daughter was born at 8pm so less than 3 hours later, I was on my own. Same as every other father had to go home too. Why is she so entitled that she thinks she should have special treatment. And has it ever crossed her smooth-brained minty head that maybe she couldn’t have a “privat room” because someone was unwell or there’d been an emergency and their need trumped hers? She’s such a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 45
Someone translate this. She’s left the baby already?
Who wants to leave their 1 week old baby?!
She’s a weapon and so dangerous one day of baby blues and she’s cured by a mind healing facial just duck off she is factor 1000 on the bleep scale now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I see Naomi is getting her lips done at Klinique and she’s described them as ‘the best’. You’d think she’d ask her best mate to do them for her, but perhaps she’s taken KHMs advice and done her research and decided against it 😂 Also, she mustn’t be pregnant 😢 poor thing having to listen to truff being so ungrateful and thoughtless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So her ‘emergency’ c section with Olive was dreamy best experience ever, but this one was traumatic due to her not having her own room 😭 A few pages back I pointed out she went from saying after birth wasn’t great but then she said it was amazing and now she’s gone to it being traumatic, I’m getting whiplash

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she might have genuine learning difficulties. Not to insult anyone who has (I have lots of family members) but she has zero concept of reality. I can’t comment on her story as the bleep has blocked me and my other fake account 🤣🤣🤣 have to make a new lurker one!! I’d love someone to hack into her account and see her blocked list. I’d bet it’s 1000x bigger than her DMs she claims she gets, I mean who needs to brag about fame - those that are desperate for it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does giving birth make you start swearing in your posts 👀
She talks as if the baby is about six months old she’s a week old, get a bloody grip woman you are making a rod for your own back ‘allegedly’ bending over backwards so miss olive doesn’t kick off or feel like she’s missing out , I give it a few more weeks and the tit will hit the fan and princess olive will be getting a rude awakening when mummy starts having tantrums, meltdowns and olives told to STFU 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, having looked at the video of Big O meeting Barry, she was one bed from the window. And no one was in that bed. What a moaner.

Reactions: 20
Does giving birth make you start swearing in your posts 👀
She talks as if the baby is about six months old she’s a week old, get a bloody grip woman you are making a rod for your own back ‘allegedly’ bending over backwards so miss olive doesn’t kick off or feel like she’s missing out , I give it a few more weeks and the tit will hit the fan and princess olive will be getting a rude awakening when mummy starts having tantrums, meltdowns and olives told to STFU 😬
It’s coz she’s rough as arseholes but pretends she’s posh. Hard to keep up the pretence for long! She has zero decorum - infact I think if you mentioned that word to her she would leg it to Homebase or B&Q thinking it was the best bespoke shade of Farrow & Ball #ReadTheWiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she might have genuine learning difficulties. Not to insult anyone who has (I have lots of family members) but she has zero concept of reality. I can’t comment on her story as the bleep has blocked me and my other fake account 🤣🤣🤣 have to make a new lurker one!! I’d love someone to hack into her account and see her blocked list. I’d bet it’s 1000x bigger than her DMs she claims she gets, I mean who needs to brag about fame - those that are desperate for it!!!
I've thought this a few times tbh!

The whole I give Olive my whole attention is a major rod for her own back because in the next few weeks Bazza is going to come alive and take up allllllll her time, olives going to be punching holes in the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whoop whoop she's up to thirteen, unlucky for some you smug, vapid, dense, entitled, vile piece, only a shame there's not a way to "treat" all on the highest tending threads to the CG-epic lols of the Wiki/paste a link to it - get it up to Number One - the ONE and ONLY time it'll ever get to be the best, and rightfully so in light of it's recent abhorrent behaviour, after all there's "Choices and Consequences" aren't there, in the actual reality?!

Reactions: 15
I've thought this a few times tbh!

The whole I give Olive my whole attention is a major rod for her own back because in the next few weeks Bazza is going to come alive and take up allllllll her time, olives going to be punching holes in the walls.
Did not plan the transition from 1 brat to 2 did she… can’t wait to see the tit show unfold 🤣🤣🤣 Olive’s gona be having pure meltdowns coz that meff hasn’t prepared her properly. Maybe when she’s saying “dreamy” and “bespoke” she means utter tit show 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫 we see you truff 👀 your as transparent as your followers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it normal for Dads to stay over? I’m in Scotland and actually don’t know anyone who’s partner has stayed the night after giving birth
I’m Scotland too but my hospital is new and all private rooms, not open wards so after my planned section mr Moffat stayed over for the the two nights, which is normal down here? Just depends on the hospital I think!
Truff really is a lunatic

Reactions: 15
Did not plan the transition from 1 brat to 2 did she… can’t wait to see the tit show unfold 🤣🤣🤣 Olive’s gona be having pure meltdowns coz that meff hasn’t prepared her properly. Maybe when she’s saying “dreamy” and “bespoke” she means utter tit show 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫 we see you truff 👀 your as transparent as your followers
She just assumed speaking about the baby arriving was enough, but she hasn't prepared this child for the fact it Will grow and take 50% of her father's attention away from her ..... good luck mother fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was on a ward but was given a private room (I didn’t ask but nurses arranged it) as I was suffering quite badly with my mental health (v traumatic delivery).

also given she’s not even got a living room at home the hospital ward sounds quite luxurious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Entitled spoilt witch. Nothing more to say on that.
“too busy” aka there were more high risk births than you, count yourself lucky.
she made Matt sleep on a chair instead of going home for a proper rest when he was going to drive their newborn baby home the next day, absolute crank.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.