Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member

New thread

Reactions: 9

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I’m on that very thread now catching up🤣 swanned off to Dubai with olive in a world wide pandemic and plonked her in the car seat on a boat… another of barbs legendary scripts that had me howling
Absolutely fucking howling at this lol

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I’m glad baby Bez is okay but would this be linked to GD? Like I’m sure badly controlled GD can cause breathing issues in baby?

RubySky478

VIP Member
Kate didn’t take her I think it was her cousin Charlotte? Could be mistaken but she took Oluf with her little girl (The one Oluf was standing next to) Truff would have felt out of place in there judging by all the mums who went!! Bloody stunning majority of them
That makes sense as at one point olive hands something to someone who most definitely isn’t Kate or Mary…

Reactions: 8

livefastdieyoung

I’m just a lurker on this thread but spotted Olive on Elixr’s insta yesterday dancing with the Easter bunny, couldn’t see Kate though!
Kate didn’t take her I think it was her cousin Charlotte? Could be mistaken but she took Oluf with her little girl (The one Oluf was standing next to) Truff would have felt out of place in there judging by all the mums who went!! Bloody stunning majority of them

Burrito88

VIP Member
Olaf meeting Barry and Truffs on her phone didn’t even say hello to the kid or hug her it’s so weird.
She deffo checked out earlier cause she was on an open ward the poor woman on the background trying to sleep just been blasted on insta to 183K
She would have been on the recovery ward for a few hours until she was able to walk again. You do usually get a private room overnight after a section at Arrowe but maybe there wasn’t one available 🤔

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Has she really had her fanny done??? Must have missed that one!
Yeah it was on a thread years ago, Liam Hincks said something mean about her and vag and then the next thing, she got it done.

If you type his name into tattle search, you’ll get a few posts x

• Haha
  • Wow

Lashesx

I feel for Olive watching that back one day. It’s a super cute video of Olive really she looks so excited but why can’t Kate be excited to see her to ask her up for a great big hug and then look at the baby together, why has she got her phone in her face without even a hello!? One day, when instagram is that thing we all remember from years ago, she (and loads of other shitty influencers) are going to regret living every precious memory from behind their phone for the sake of content when all their kids remember is seeing the back of their mum’s phone.
These make me feel better cos I’m so rubbish of taking photos n videos of my kid

• Heart

aec87

Yeah I wouldn’t be shocked if she’d saw another influencer had mentioned this and she said it for attention and so she can promote an aff link, the scruffy cow.
More than likely 😂.. they were a “GOD SENT”

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Nahh the other “free” pram she got instead because obviously looks nicer and it’s simple!! And it was cold yesterday them pram gloves would have been perfect.. but then your photo would look a load of shit!!
She would have been able to use the gloves that came with the pram ha

• Haha

emmaj123

Does giving birth make you start swearing in your posts 👀
She talks as if the baby is about six months old she’s a week old, get a bloody grip woman you are making a rod for your own back ‘allegedly’ bending over backwards so miss olive doesn’t kick off or feel like she’s missing out , I give it a few more weeks and the shit will hit the fan and princess olive will be getting a rude awakening when mummy starts having tantrums, meltdowns and olives told to STFU 😬
The Berry 🤣🤣

• Haha