Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Can any of you Trolls recommend a good, tried & tested purple shampoo please x
I always use these. It’s a little expensive but worth it 💕
---
I swear by Fanola you can get it on Amazon but it is strong and will stain your hands! X
Fanola is good but you can’t use it all the time. Daughter used it too much on her
Trapped wind shoulder pain is a thing. I had it after a gynae procedure and it’s aggggony! It’s not actually wind in the shoulder but it’s referred pain.
Kate should be rid soon though with the amount of farting she does. 💨 🌬
I actually had trapped wind In between the shoulder blades (think that’s what Truff means!) when I was in labour. It hurt more than giving birth!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

aec87

Sorry if this has already been covered but in reference to truffs latest stories… can you genuinely get trapped wind in your shoulder?

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Trolls can I have recommendations for a travel/compact pram for a holiday please?

#readthewiki
We have a Hauck Swift X that we take on holiday and use as a spare in my partners car. It does the job as a cheap smaller fold and has a good basket underneath too. Comes with a shoulder carry strap which is handy for the beach/steps. Isn't small enough to go in the cabin though, still has to go in the hold with both Jet2 and AirFrance

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Did she give birth at Arrowe Park again? I’m sure I read that postnatal mums get their own room there?

getthekettleon cup

Wtf have I just witnessed there! Haven’t been on in a while as she just wrecks my head. Why post something like that when your baby is poorly. Using her baby for clout again.
The crying next to the crib photo, wow just wow. I get she’s obviously really upset but that’s intentional, I will post on Insta snaps. It’s just not right. The hospital she was slagging last week over blue curtains are now incredible

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Not even a Paris 🫶🏻✨️

Poor baby Baz is wondering what sort of shit show of a family she’s been brought into…. Sucking hard on that dummy the size of her head. Meanwhile fat tits is doing what she’s best at… bumming free food and ordering everything expensive off the menu… Oliff in the meantime screeching in the background in her ‘favourite’ restaurant don’t you know… annoying all the PAYING customers.. but hey, everyone just loooves when Oliff gets up and starts pratting about singing she has the purest voice of an ‘Angle’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ View attachment 2838662View attachment 2838664

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Thank you, that's MEGA 🩷😂 Knew all of you would be the best people to ask x

Agree with the girls here, the olaplex one is good, or fanola but my god the fanola will strip ANY yellow from your hair. I love it, I have silver hair so it works for me. Just wear gloves when you use it and don’t let it drip down your face, and 100% hair mask after because it’s drying. Don’t use it too often or your hair will probably be ruined, I leave it on for ten mins once a month as a really good toner between hair appts. Recommend redken all soft or Philip Kingsley elasticizer masks once a week for keeping your hair healthy when using purple shampoos xx

• Heart

scottisharmy

Is it normal for Dads to stay over? I’m in Scotland and actually don’t know anyone who’s partner has stayed the night after giving birth
Same mine first was in the royal papped out it 9 then second in the southern general he was allowed to stay till 10 😃 must be rules down in south are different x