Katie Hayes #204 Getting merry with Berry 🍻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to myself @BirkenheadTranny for the winning thread title 👏

Right.... where do I fuckin start? 🙄
Screenshot_20240401_133751_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is the post Kate posted to insta detailing the traumatic events of the 24 hours she spent in hospital. Because despite there being women birthing babies in war torn countries with bombs dropping around them, Kate being put on a ward in Arrowe Park hospital was just soul destroying. And although Matt was intimidating female health care staff and Kate was screaming and shouting about her follower count the hospital still wouldn't budge and evict other ladies from the side rooms so Kate could have her own private room with a window away from all the plebs
Screenshot_20240401_133653_Samsung Internet.jpg

How do they expect Kate to be able to take aesthetically pleasing Instagram pictures when she's in a middle bay on a busy ward with recovering women in the background and the surrounding curtains being a ghastly navy blue colour?
I think our @Fashungoth Is an actual nurse at Arrowe because the accuracy of this tirade is just *chefs kiss 🤌
Screenshot_20240401_134302_Samsung Internet.jpg

And poor little Matt hardly had any sleep because the NHS staff where too run ragged to bring him a blanket and all the other babies kept him awake. The whole ordeal sounds just awful and I'd definitely be taking it further!
Screenshot_20240401_140429_Gallery.jpg

Baby Barry has had a very busy start to life. She's been out on the piss more than I have since 2005, proper little social butterfly 🦋
Our lyrical genius @Fizz22 penned this absolute banger
Screenshot_20240401_134159_Samsung Internet.jpg

Worryingly, from the barrage of videos posted of Bazza inside various Wirral establishments, a couple of our trolls observed that the baby's breathing seemed to be rather rapid and something that needed attending to. But alas, when she's only viewed through a phone camera then swiftly jibbed off once the content needed editing, this went unrecognised by the McCanns of Upton 😪 We suspect this has sadly contributed to why baby Mulberry was rushed to hospital and kept in for a week (2 days)
Screenshot_20240401_134450_Samsung Internet.jpg

The whole ordeal was so traumatic and frantic she still had time to grab her manifestation cards in preparation for the upcoming hospital content. Even if a baby stops breathing and is rushed into hospital it is imperative as parents that we consider the likes and validation this could drum up so quickly grabbing props to add to that is an absolute must 🤌

The NHS has redeemed itself now to our MUA from the Wirral and I have it on good authority that they rolled out the red carpet, leading Kate and her clan to that private room she was denied the first time round 🫶
Hopefully they just settle out of court for her post birth trauma and people can just move on with their lives 🙏

Thankfully Bury June was discharged from the hospital on Saturday and her mama had a well deserved glass of red because what's the point in staying sober incase the baby deteriorates again? The manifestation cards will keep her safe and its Kates kid and she will raise her HER WAY, bugger the safeguarding 🥰

With the Make Ups being stuck in the hospital for a week (2 days) I'm sure they're all itching to resume their tour of the North West eateries because they're not the type of family to stay in. Having skin to skin contact with their sick newborn and keeping her germ free and safe at home would severely effect their mental health and without free oysters and 5 course meals with sugary mocktails to wash it all down with, they're sure to perish. So into the car seat elderberry must go and on with the show 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134

View attachment 2849418
This is the post Kate posted to insta detailing the traumatic events of the 24 hours she spent in hospital. Because despite there being women birthing babies in war torn countries with bombs dropping around them, Kate being put on a ward in Arrowe Park hospital was just soul destroying. And although Matt was intimidating female health care staff and Kate was screaming and shouting about her follower count the hospital still wouldn't budge and evict other ladies from the side rooms so Kate could have her own private room with a window away from all the plebs
View attachment 2849444

How do they expect Kate to be able to take aesthetically pleasing Instagram pictures when she's in a middle bay on a busy ward with recovering women in the background and the surrounding curtains being a ghastly navy blue colour?
I think our @Fashungoth Is an actual nurse at Arrowe because the accuracy of this tirade is just *chefs kiss 🤌
View attachment 2849529

And poor little Matt hardly had any sleep because the NHS staff where too run ragged to bring him a blanket and all the other babies kept him awake. The whole ordeal sounds just awful and I'd definitely be taking it further!
View attachment 2849439

Baby Barry has had a very busy start to life. She's been out on the piss more than I have since 2005, proper little social butterfly 🦋
View attachment 2849449
Worryingly, from the barrage of videos posted of Bazza inside various Wirral establishments, a couple of our trolls observed that the baby's breathing seemed to be rather rapid and something that needed attending to. But alas, when she's only viewed through a phone camera then swiftly jibbed off once the content needed editing, this went unrecognised by the McCanns of Upton 😪 We suspect this has sadly contributed to why baby Mulberry was rushed to hospital and kept in for a week (2 days) View attachment 2849466
The whole ordeal was so traumatic and frantic she still had time to grab her manifestation cards in preparation for the upcoming hospital content. Even if a baby stops breathing and is rushed into hospital it is imperative as parents that we consider the likes and validation this could drum up so quickly grabbing props to add to that is an absolute must 🤌

The NHS has redeemed itself now to our MUA from the Wirral and I have it on good authority that they rolled out the red carpet, leading Kate and her clan to that private room she was denied the first time round 🫶
Hopefully they just settle out of court for her post birth trauma and people can just move on with their lives 🙏

Thankfully Bury June was discharged from the hospital on Saturday and her mama had a well deserved glass of red because what's the point in staying sober incase the baby deteriorates again? The manifestation cards will keep her safe and its Kates kid and she will raise her HER WAY, bugger the safeguarding 🥰

With the Make Ups being stuck in the hospital for a week (2 days) I'm sure they're all itching to resume their tour of the North West eateries because they're not the type of family to stay in. Having skin to skin contact with their sick newborn and keeping her germ free and safe at home would severely effect their mental health and without free oysters and 5 course meals with sugary mocktails to wash it all down with, they're sure to perish. So into the car seat elderberry must go and on with the show 🥳
👏👏👏 brilliant @BirkenheadTranny Thanks for making me a part of the recap 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope Truff sees Naomi’s real fertility struggles and realises what a complete c””t she has been over the last year..

Reactions: 24
The trauma of blue curtains and baz being in hospital!
That red wine isn’t going to drink itself now is it #priorities 🙄

Maybe if she stopped being a self centred t#%t with facials, booze and meals out, she might have noticed her baby wasn’t well!

Reactions: 28
Bet she’s creaming herself over all them blue tick comments that never normally interact with her
nothing like a baby in a hospital bed to bring out the nobody influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Late to the party here but birth partners are absolutely not allowed to stay over in the postnatal bay on the ward in Arrowe, there’s signs everywhere stating it and going in for an elective she would have been made aware

the entitlement of it knocks me sick.
It’s a bay for women recovering from major surgery, getting to know their babies- still with their sexy backless theatre gowns, breastfeeding and bleeding- why should he have been allowed to stay the pair of bleeping nits

• Heart
Reactions: 75
The trauma of blue curtains and baz being in hospital!
That red wine isn’t going to drink itself now is it #priorities 🙄

Maybe if she stopped being a self centred t#%t with facials, booze and meals out, she might have noticed her baby wasn’t well!
I mean it was odd anyway that she wanted to spend so much time away so soon. The crying us guilt. Nothing else.

Reactions: 19
One of the comments about being pissed off that the hospitals turf you out after 1 or 2 days!! Hmmmm or you discharge yourself because you don’t get your own room!
So that poster thinks they should keep every baby in hospital and subject them to tests for every single possible illness just in case??

Reactions: 24
She’s posted in the most attention seeking way going.
Billie Faiers little one had a seizure a couple of weeks back, and she literally posted when they were home saying that’s what happened and was raising attention as it’s more common than you’d think. No hospital picture in sight…
If you feel the need to post, it should totally be something like that, not a whole 10 pictures of a baby at their most vulnerable!
Bit like Nan in the window photos for me.
Obviously it’s convenient that they don’t know what caused it, but being dragged around when Barry hasn’t had any vaccinations yet, doesn’t really take a rocket scientist does it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Bet she’s creaming herself over all them blue tick comments that never normally interact with her
nothing like a baby in a hospital bed to bring out the nobody influencers
I am SO glad the baby is OK. But she absolutely fuckin sickens me cause I imagine she is on a high from all the interaction on her socials. Vile.

Reactions: 27
Her comment on Naomi's IVF post 😱 "it'll happen, we cant wait to meet Baby ford" and "good always wins"

How on earth do these people tolerate her! I would say like her, but it's obvious they don't. She can even be sensitive to her supposedly best friend

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Her comment on Naomi's IVF post 😱 "it'll happen, we cant wait to meet Baby ford" and "good always wins"

How on earth do these people tolerate her! I would say like her, but it's obvious they don't. She can even be sensitive to her supposedly best friend
I'd rag her head off her shoulders if I was 9 toes after the last few weeks pantomime........

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm gonna dox myself here but my second born was 6 days old when she stopped breathing in my arms. My 3 year old next to me 'what's wrong mummy' as I, home alone with them, tried desperately to wake her as I dialled 999 and pretend everything was fine so not to scare him. Only when the paramedics arrived and had her in their arms did I find a second to call crapbag at work, as I packed a bag for the hospital and tried to keep the little one away and distracted. I spent 3 days at the hospital whilst we waited on results and she was monitored. She slept 80% of the time but not once did I take a photo of her or me. It didn't even cross my mind. Having been through that frightening experience I cant understand how nor why she's took such a bleeping ridiculous picture. Maybe it sounds awful but it was close to Christmas and not once did I think about presents or food etc for the kids. I literally sat there staring at her chest and the machines too scared to look away in case she stopped again and it was missed. I really, really don't like to judge other mothers but bleeping hell, she's a terrible excuse for a mother. She gets worse every day. She's really wound me up. Safeguard your bleeping kids you disgrace and give them some privacy!! I question the truth in her story, attention seeking bleep. I genuinely think this whole post of hers is more to deflect from the NHS bashing from her birth story and us knowing the truth of how she behaved there. Terrible bleeping fat Bison 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 97
One of the comments about being pissed off that the hospitals turf you out after 1 or 2 days!! Hmmmm or you discharge yourself because you don’t get your own room!
Troll, she had to discharge herself, she was in a middle bed with no window and blue curtains. Surely you must realise how traumatic that was to Truffs mental health?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2849418
View attachment 2849444

View attachment 2849529

View attachment 2849439

View attachment 2849449
Worryingly, from the barrage of videos posted of Bazza inside various Wirral establishments, a couple of our trolls observed that the baby's breathing seemed to be rather rapid and something that needed attending to. But alas, when she's only viewed through a phone camera then swiftly jibbed off once the content needed editing, this went unrecognised by the McCanns of Upton 😪 We suspect this has sadly contributed to why baby Mulberry was rushed to hospital and kept in for a week (2 days) View attachment 2849466

V honoured to be part of the legendary recap!

Re driving to hospital vs waiting for an ambulance, I would say Mary did the right thing shouting someone to ring 999, the call handler may well have talked him through infant CPR while they waited. A baby in respiratory arrest is about the highest priority you can get so they will likely have waited no more than 5 minutes for the ambulance, especially if they're close to the hospital (assuming Arrowe Park has an A&E? My patch ended at the Countess!) and if necessary CPR can continue in the ambulance, it's harder to do in a normal vehicle especially if one of the parents is half-cut

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Late to the party here but birth partners are absolutely not allowed to stay over in the postnatal bay on the ward in Arrowe, there’s signs everywhere stating it and going in for an elective she would have been made aware

the entitlement of it knocks me sick.
It’s a bay for women recovering from major surgery, getting to know their babies- still with their sexy backless theatre gowns, breastfeeding and bleeding- why should he have been allowed to stay the pair of bleeping nits
If she wanted him to stay so much she should have gone private!

I agree that men should not be allowed to stay the night on postnatal wards, It's really unfair to the other mothers there who don't want some random bloke hanging round when they're at their most vulnerable (this is especially true for those women who have previously been victims of male violence/ SA). She has 2 healthy children - christ if the worst thing that can happen to her is not having a window and Mary not staying the night, the mind boggles.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.