Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Did she give birth at Arrowe Park again? I’m sure I read that postnatal mums get their own room there?
They do if there’s enough room but I’m not sure about c section births. I’d imagine it’s safer to have them altogether so that there are nurses present at all times.

Reactions: 11

Tomi2015

VIP Member
In fields so wide, under skies so blue,
Kate the bison, Olive the chick, and Berry the bunny too,
Went on an Easter hunt, with baskets in tow,
Hoping to find eggs, all in a row.

Kate with her fat bulbous nose to the ground,
She found all the eggs, with a grunting sound.
But instead of sharing, she gobbled them down,
Leaving Olive and Berry with nothing but a frown.

They stomped back home, feeling sad and blue,
No eggs to show for the hunt they'd been through.
This deserves the Nobel Prize for Literature

• Haha

Purple star

Chatty Member
W
it’s the way she flaunts and brags, the meal is gifted, that’s why you’re scoffing oysters you big heffer, sick of her portraying herself as something she isn’t
Was the meal gifted? How do you know?
She's a bragging greedy horror. Am bored or that baby already. No need for all the posts.

Davena94

VIP Member
Without doxxing myself I’m very close with an influencer who posts about Liverpool and sometimes I’m lucky enough to be their plus one when they’re invited to places to review/post about.
My mate has their own personal rules which are:
- Never approach anyone asking for freebies or discounts for your followers, if you’re approaching them always offer to pay in full for the visit
- If they approach first, only accept freebies or discounts after talking at length with the brand/business and ensuring they’re completely happy with their offer (I.e. offer to pay!)
- Ensure there’s a written conversation about what the brand expects you to do after your visit (which social media accounts do they want you to post on? Do they want a reel or photos? How can we best show off the product?) you want them to get as much help as possible from the post
- Always leave a fat tip!

My friend says this makes their conscience a little clearer but it still always feels a bit wrong getting things for free, no matter how often it happens. I can’t imagine KHM having the same outlook.
I have someone in mind when I read this and I hope it’s who I think because she seems lovely and so far removed from most influencers

Babbitt1234

I remember overdoing it a Bit in the first couple of weeks. In hindsight I was on such a high of adrenaline / hormones fro
Kates stateside… she will be buzzing about that. At last an audience who will appreciate
1/ Mom
2/ Fall
Drugstore 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fizz22

VIP Member
1000037800.jpg

Looks as though Berry is a popular name Truff. Sos abar you. Someone where I used to live just called her kid this

• Haha

L.j.l.20

In one of the videos Elixr has put on their grid, it shows the kids dancing, then after a while the camera moves round and Kate is sitting at a table chatting with two other women
I don’t think that’s her. In the pink top? Looks too old. Plus she isn’t holding the prize berry!

Fizz22

VIP Member
Only hope (for once) it's had to dip ham-fist in the blag-faux-Chanel and actually pay the £15pp for the "Golden-Geg" to attend the Easter event - just like its mother for sure, proper lil mini-me - "front-row and oh so gobby/pushy"?! Bets on for the "soc-media-arising" - the best and most loved gifted and pimped Easter-experiences a-plenty be incoming for sure - boasting, gloating and show-boating it's freebies, no doubt off-richter for all to see?! #unappreciative #unpalatable #unstoppable
You know it! With some kind of caption like "my easter chicks"

slidders

Chatty Member
Shit Flickers 🤣
---
Yoda called Truff, he wants that hat back.
She’s a disgrace, and to think this is her second child you’d think she would have learned to be even a little bit more responsible
The second baby will send her spiralling. You need help Truffalo tits.