Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Thanks. I thought she was just being her usual dramatic self. Had 14 pages to catch up so just been reading through trying to look. I’ve never had anything surgical done or a section and hadn’t heard of it.
Yeah I wouldn’t be shocked if she’d saw another influencer had mentioned this and she said it for attention and so she can promote an aff link, the scruffy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fizz22

VIP Member
Thankful baby BJ is home and well now, poor little thing.
She needs to be kept well away from that car seat on wheels, and only be laying flat in her super bespoke sweat shop pram or Moses basket.
I was so paranoid of my bespokes spending too long in their car seats as they can restrict breathing and airflow 😕
Olive spent her first 2 years in hers ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

PinkFigs

VIP Member
In one of the videos Elixr has put on their grid, it shows the kids dancing, then after a while the camera moves round and Kate is sitting at a table chatting with two other women

Reactions: 9

cmaca

This photo just boils my piss 😡😡😡 what an absolute disgrace of a human being and she does not deserve the title of “mother” because anyone with half a decent brain cell (we know she doesn’t possess any!!) wouldn’t think twice of lifting their phone to take crying pics for likes!!! She’s on another level. Defo needs help she’s a maniac for sure. I mean I’m glad Barry is ok like but surely she realises that taking her baby here, there and everywhere doesn’t help her little immune system!?! The bad meff. If she was my mate she’d be booted up the muff and slapped hard for her behaviour.
She’s a fucking melter

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
I’ve had five laparoscopies and wow the trapped wind shoulder pain definitely is horrific. Not that I sympathise with her one teeny tiny bit… in fact all I will say is hahahahhaahahahahahahaha
Me too and no one warned me! I thought I was dying.

• Heart

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Do you have any tips? I need 2 operations and I’m dreading the after parts….
Me and my sister had the same surgery and I walked more than she did (not loads just to and from the toilet and round the house etc) and I didn’t get the shoulder pain but she did! And I recovered faster too. Might just be a coincidence but they do say to move around as much as you can to help the gas clear

aec87

Yes, and it hurts. A few other trolls mentioned it earlier in the thread x
Thanks. I thought she was just being her usual dramatic self. Had 14 pages to catch up so just been reading through trying to look. I’ve never had anything surgical done or a section and hadn’t heard of it.

• Heart

Boobies

Chatty Member
She's on a blocking spree that's why she's sporadically posting. It takes that long to block everyone that viewed the last story that she hasn't got time to post something else!

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I think she’s got a Possible Infection or Barry’s got jaundice and needs to be treated or few people on here mentioned her quick breathing and she should get it looked at
and she’ll stay off to build up the suspense
The quick breathing was concerning like.

scottisharmy

Kate's own trolls, whilst we wait for her to come out of hiding after her manic behaviour this week, any recommendations for decent proper skin care products for mature skin (early 50's). Nothing spenny cos I can't afford that! No subscriptions either. Looking at serums, eye creams, day/night moisturisers or creams. Thank you 😊
no7 future renew damage reversal skincare. Day and night cream.
swear by it. Always on offer aswell x

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Ah gotcha. I absolutely love her! The only influencer that influences me.
Aghhhh I wish I knew this one
---
Should an 8 day old baby not be lying flat as often as possible? Looks like she is trying to sit that baby up already 🙈
View attachment 2838213
Eeee look at the feet
---
Because the fat, waste of space, scrounging cunt would never turn down free food
And she would never pay for all that herself

Last edited:
  • Heart